Long Cycles TTC #1 & Need a buddy!

Fallen - Congrats on the LP :) now you have to :test: lol Keep us informed!

Job news - after long deliberations i decided to stay in my current job....for now! Basically, we have a new FD starting and apparently he's going to sort out all the probs and be the answer im looking for! Oh n i also have another interview which is a better job and £6k a yr more than im on now, needless to say, if i get that im gone!!!!

Another reason to stay for now is maternity leave... i can get 1 yr off where i am now so it makes sense for the moment. on that note, i also bought a CBFM today :) managed to get one on ebay for £38 inc postage. the lady that owned it had been TTC for nearly a year and used it for 1 month and had her BFP!!! Am hoping the luck stays with the CBFM!!!!

Lol, I'm scared of jinxing myself! If I test the witch will arrive ;) It'd be so much easier if I had a set (decent length) lp so I'd know if I was late!

Woo, hoo - another one on the cbfm :) Love that little bit of kit! Mine was second hand as well. They're dead easy to reset. The woman who sold me mine was dead lucky too. She sent a really nice note with the monitor and was really lovely. Soooo exciting!

Good news about your decision :) Great news about the interview too!

Lol, well if you pluck up the courage to test, let us know :)

I know, cant wait for it to arrive just so i can POAS :rofl: Where do you buy the test sticks from and how much are they?

I'm useless with stuff like this ;) Don't want my bit of luck with the lp to end ;)

The cheapest place is probably eBay but I always use it too late to get them (leaving it till AF arrives to buy more, just in case!). I normally end up trudging down to Boots and paying about £22 a pack.

You'll need to do a 'suck it and see' for the first cycle as it will only ask for 20 sticks from cd6 so you'd need to ovulate before cd25 for it to catch it. Once you get your first peak, regardless of when it is, stop feeding it sticks. It will automatically give you one more peak, then two highs and then back to lows regardless of anything you put in.

Once it's had a few cycles to learn about you it will start asking for sticks later.

I cheated mine for two cycles and reset it after 20 sticks and starte again but it's not ideal.

You'll have to start next cycle as you can set it for anytime up to cd5 :)

hmm ok, you've confused me now :) I didnt O until CD33 last cycle so does that mean CBFM wont pick up O as its passed CD25?!?!?!?

Guess i will just have to read the book...although i suppose i could cheat and put AF later...... :)

Yeah, that would definitely work, it will get easier as it learns your cycles and gets a bit more flexible in terms of when it will start asking for sticks. The thing to remember is that it will only ever ask for a maximum of 20 sticks :)

There's a really helpful (and humongous) thread on cbfm, will see if I can find the link...

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/127113-clear-blue-fertility-monitor-newpost.html

Lol!!! I half meant to this morning but was half asleep so totally forgot - doh!!!

Still no sign of the witch, most impressed :)

Don't encourage me ;)

I've got sore but 'full' feeling boobs (which I can just permanently feel, even in a bra) which I made DH feel last night (lol!!) because they even felt firmer.

Feeling tired (but that could just be because I'm not used to being back at work!)

Been feeling sick on and off (had to go and throw up on Saturday morning and have fought the feeling a few times since).

Had a constant headache (but again, this could just be the whole being back at work and not being particuarly thrilled with the job).

Got really dizzy and shakey on Friday so much so my hands were shaking.

Still got the sniffles and keep sneezing but haven't got an actual cold.

My back is not great - all my lower back and today has wrapped around my lower ribs on my right side (but again, could be sat at a computer all day)

Got a really bloated stomach and keep having to burp (which I never normally have).

Keep getting almost electric shock type tingles in my stomach and any cramps I've had have been more like a stomach ache/needing the loo type thing not AF cramps.

Argghhhhh - I'm a nightmare!!! Just happy I've now got to 13dpo to be honest.

Ok, got another strange one for you (tmi again!) - just had lots of EWCM that was an off White colour, big globs of it?!?!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->