Long Cycles TTC #1 & Need a buddy!

No, I was wondering about that... I think it's because the rise only comes after cd4 so it's too early by their standards.

Lol, my best friend demanded to know when I was planning on testing. She was due yesterday and wanted to make sure if she went into labour that she'd have to check in on me ;) Made the agreement I'd test tomorrow morning.

To be honest, I forgot again this morning (doh) so if I'm brave I'll do tomorrow. Just hate the blank stick syndrome, it's just such a killer :(

Just spotted that the hotel we're supposed to be staying at in Bangkok is randomly advertising on this page, could be a sign (or I just just be looking waaaaaay too much in to things, lol!!!) ;)

Just messed around with an opk out of curiosity and got a line that wasn't as dark as the control but was over half way there and full thickness...

Just spoke to dh and he's suggested we wait till Friday to test...

NNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Put us out of our misery lol

all jokes aside, test when you feel ready hun :hugs: nothing worse than a BFN :(

Hee, hee ;)

How's it going with the lambs? Did the police ever come back with anything by the way?

Oh, we 'think' we've got the holiday sorted, third attempt at booking! I've got an interview on Tuesday. Job sounds really good, it's actually one of DH's clients.

Today was just silly at work, the MD actually patted me on the head !?!?!? and I was told I need to go out on sales meetings with the sales guy and lead the meeting ?!?!?!? - so badly need to get out!!

:rofl: at the patting on the head! Sounds like you work for a hilly billy!!!! :haha:

Lambing is going quite well, think we have approx 100 - 150 ewes left and we're done for this year :) Have had quite a few triplets too :)

Nothing back off the Police :( Really annoying but we've just gotta get on with it....although saying that i still cant sleep at night, every noise i hear and im up and looking about. its slowly taking its toll on me as im sooooo tired :( hopefully i'll snap out of it though as i have a few busy weeks ahead in both work and college and need my sleep!!

Ooohh another interview, hope this one goes ok and is better than where you are now :haha:

Holiday, whats one of them lol im sure it will be amazing, glad its all sorted now for you too! I've said to hubby im looking at holidays and he just rolled his eyes and said ok love!!

Right, off out to check sheep and see if there are any other new babys :) be back soon x

I just sat there thinking what the heck?!?! Just about sums the place up though. Told DH when I got home and he wet himself, lol!

Did you book in for your exam again? What day's your other interview?

Grrrrr, so annoyed for you! Just seems crazy they have just left it.

Where've you been looking at holiday wise?

Soooo cute! You should put some piccies up :)

Fallen, I deeply admire your strength. I don't know how you're not POASing right now, but more power to you! :)

Stacey, you need to share pics of sheep babies. I can't imagine how adorable that many sheep babies in one place are... talk about cuteness overload!!!

Ugh really??? Did the witch show? On a bright note your lp is long! :hugs:

Nope, not yet, lol. Getting frustrating now - from one extreme to the other, lol!!

Oh Fallen, that's disappointing :(

Well, like Sunkissed said you're LP is super good!

Witch got me this morning :( Was up at 4:30 with evil cramps. Ah well, here we go again ;) BUT - got a good lp so that's something to take from this :)

Don't know what to do this cycle, we're both in two minds... If anything happened the due date would be smack bang around Christmas and I always feel sorry for people with Christmas birthdays...

:hugs: fallen, sorry AF got you but like you said take the positives from this cycle :)

I know what you mean about Xmas babies, my sister had hers on Dec 20th! I should be ok tho as im not due to O until atleast 31st March :( Im hoping this cycle just gets its ass moving as i want to use my CBFM :haha:

Dont know where to go on holiday this year - am checking out the Maldives but dont know if hubby will want to travel that far as he hates flying (says it hurts his arms :haha: i know, the worst joke but he finds it hilarious when he says it!)
Im also looking at Greece, Cyprus etc somewhere a bit closer to home. if you have any ideas or recommendations let me know :)

Merrymint - are things getting better for you now hun? will post some sheep piccies later xx

Sunkissed - how is your sister n the baby? hopen they are hanging in there xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"