Long Cycles TTC #1 & Need a buddy!

Thanks for asking. They are doing well. She was able to go home the other day. Now she is on bed rest until the baby comes.

I think I'm 2 DPO. So AC seems to be working!!!

Glad they are both doing ok :)

YAAAAY for AC! Are you TTC now or still NTNP?

I take that back about Oing my temp dipped today. We are using the pull out method so who knows what that is

Hey ladies :)

Sorry, been up to my eye balls trying to figure out legal paper work and then getting it submitted. All done and dropped off and emailed tonight - phew! :)

How's everyone doing? Sunkissed, I really thought you'd cracked it with your super early ov. Hang in there, they say AC can take a few months to properly kick in (my best friend - who's currently in labour! - took it for 3 months and got her bfp) :hugs:

Great news about your sister in law :)

Stacey, Maldives is gorgeous (just somewhat wet when we went!). We absolutely love Thailand so can definitely recommend that! Kefalonia in Greece is really pretty and a bit closer to home. You got any closer to a decision?

Oh - what was 'crickets' by the way??

Crickets is like tumbleweeds. No one was around for a little so it was quiet :)

I hope you get this situation resolved fallen it seems like a nightmare!!!! Sorry you have to go through that!

My sister is back in the hospital again because of the lack of fluid in the sac and now she will probably be there for a while :(

Hope all is well with Stacey!!

I've never heard the crickets thing before, I might have to pinch that phrase to use!

You and me both! My solicitor is proving to be useless. Just trying to go with the flow and most importantly not to stress.

Really sorry to hear that :hugs: How long is she likely to be there for? Sending positive thoughts your way x

Kept meaning to ask, whereabouts are you originally from? Have you always been a sunshine girl (with Hawaii and California) or did you grow up somewhere a little cooler?

At this point she will probably be there until the baby is born. And today she was having contractions again so not sure :(

I have lived many places but mostly sunny ones :) I love the sun! I was born in Chicago and live in Arizona for a bit then In Spain and japan then back to Arizona and then Hawaii and now Cali :) I try to stay where the sun is!!

Hi all,

Im back now lol, lost my internet connection :(

Sunkissed - will keep everything crosed your sister and little one are ok :hugs:
Fallen - still no closer to booking anything :( think i'll nip into town later n visit the travel agent!!!

No updates from me, just waiting to O in aabout 10 days hopefully!

Any news Sunkissed? :hugs:

Wow! You've lived in some awesome places!!! Japan must have been out of this world, how long were you there for? Have you still got friends out there? If so, hope they're safe and sound. Whereabouts in Arizona were you? We have friends that live in Snowflake and we went over and visited them for a while back in 2000. Think we saw every canyon Arizona had to offer, lol!

Stacey, did you book anything?? How's your chart looking? Your ticker seems to have changed so I can't stalk your chart ;)

Oh, hubby is picking up last SA results tomorrow and we've got the first FS appointment on Wednesday so keep everything crossed :)

Hi ladies. My sister just had her baby tonight. Almost 27 weeks and he is 2 lbs 5 oz. So teeny little thing. He is healthy just small. He will be in icu for a while but everyhing seems ok!

FX for you fallen!!!!

I lived in tucson and Phoenix. I'm glad I'm out of the desert now!! I'm still waiting to O. Guess vitex decided not to work this month haha. Oh well.

I hope everyone else is doing well? And news with jobs?

Also I'm thinking about moving to the WTT forums. But of course I'll still check in. But we aren't TTC anymore yet. :(

Hey strangers!!

Had really bad problems but am back now!

where's everybody at?

Sunkissed - aww hope the little one is dooing great, technology these days is amazing so im sure they'll do all they can xx

Sorry!! I'm here. He is doing well. Still in ICU but I'm going to visit in may!! I have been working a lot and doing my school work! How's everyone? Any symptoms? News???

Hey :)

That's great news that they're both doing well :hugs: have you seen any pictures?? Fantastic you're getting to visit next month too, you must be so excited!!

Check you out on 12dpo - so happy for you that it sorted itself out! How you feeling? Any symptoms???

I'm good thanks. Trying not to stress about things this month, not overanalysing things (so no symptoms tracked on FF this time). OV kinda crept up on me this month, didn't get any highs, just a peak.

FF has a predicted due date of 22nd December so I'm kinda hoping that this isn't our month!

Got 2 weeks till Thailand and if everything stays on track will be due to ov when we're away...

We had our FS first appointment. Said DH's swimmers were all good (phew) and that I've got to go for cd 2/3 bloods. Our next appointment isn't till July though which is crazy - just the first available slot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->