Long Cycles TTC #1 & Need a buddy!

I feel good. No real symptoms. I tested today and bfn of course.

Good that DH's swimmers are good but wow I can't believe you have to wait until
July!!!! That's crazy. Hopefully you will get your BFP before then!! You must be so excited about Thailand!!

I saw some pics of my nephew and he is tiny!!! But Im throwing my sis a baby shower when I visit so that will be fun.

Hey Hun, sorry the Internet is down at our house and the connection on my phone is useless.

Wow, you're officially late now aren't you? Have you tested again???

Yip, having a health service you don't have to pay for is great sometimes but most of the time it's just not geared up to cope with the amount of people. If the witch doesn't arrive today as well I'm gonna have to wait till next cycle to have my cd 2/3 bloods done as they're not open over the weekend.

Love the baby shower thing, we don't really do/have anything like that here which is a shame. How are they both doing?

Test!!! :) :)

Just done a First Response - also showed up two lines :) :) :)

Am all over the place, no idea how I'm gonna get through work today!

Omg omg omg congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!!!!

Af got me at 18 dpo haha. Stupid witch. On a happier note I think we are going to ntnp soon because we decided we want to move back to Hawaii. We don't really want to live out here for long.

My head is still a bit all over the place to be totally honest. Hubbie had already left for work and I said I'd do a test to keep him happy. I used my Internet cheapie and then just poured everything away because I never thought for one second anything would happen. The line came up straight away and I nearly had a heart attack!

Rang hubbie in fits of tears, shaking like crazy. He said I should try another just to check so that's when I did the First Response which came up straight away too.

Did a Clear Blue Digital when I got home from work (longest day in the history of the world!!) and that said 2-3 weeks :) :)

Based on ov date my due date should be 22nd December which makes me 4 weeks 1 day.

Just doesn't seem real!

So sorry the witch got you, 18dpo is late for you isn't it? Keep smiling Hun.

What's made you decide to move back?

I'll try and get some pictures up of the clear blue as soon as I can, our Internet has been down for a week - bad timing or what, grrrrrrrrrr!

x

Omg I'm so happy for you!!!!!!!!!

I just really miss my friends and ohs family as well as the lifestyle. It's really different out here and I think I belong in hawaii for now at least. I want to have a family and not work 12+ hours a day and that's what the Mainland is all about. Work work work work and I'm over it. We are going to stick it out for a year then I'm going to try and move back. One of us has to get a job. So we will see.

I'm still in shock about your bfp. I was just thinking the other day that one of us is due for one now! And yes I had my longest lp ever. I hope they aren't usually that long!!!

I know no one really checks this anymore but we are ttc now!!! I'm so excited!!

I'm still here hun! Sorry, it's hard on my phone (still no Internet at home - grrrrr!). Soooo exciting!! You must be over the moon to start trying properly :) xx

I'm so excited but according to him we are ntnp but as you know thats impossible haha. Have you had a scan yet? How are you feeling?

I am still here, and check in once in awhile. But since we are using meds again, my cycles aren't that long anymore, since I ovulate more on time. This is our first cycle in 2 years that we have used meds, and first time we've done a trigger shot and IUI.. :)

Fx for you blondie!!!! I hope this is it for you!!! Good to hear from you!!

Lol, just let him keep telling himself that ;)

No, no scan yet, I've not even seen anyone yet! In the uk you have to wait till 8 weeks to see a midwife and then till 12 weeks for a scan! We're going to pay for an early one at about 8 weeks though for peace of mind.

Fingers crossed for you Blondie :)

Oh my fallen!! That's a long time to wait. Hopefully you can get in sooner! How are you feeling? Hopefully good for this week!!!

We have another BfP remember Katie?? She just got hers too!! So looks like the Demi ing ladies are due soon. Haha

I was just looking for this thread so I could tell you all!

Huge congrats fallenangel :hugs: I only got my BFP yesterday, so it's all very new to me. Is that really how long I have to wait to see a midwife? Jeez.

How's things going Sunkissed? I saw Katie's post on the first tri board :) You'll be next Sunkissed :) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->