Long Cycles TTC #1 & Need a buddy!

I hope so. I'm Oing today or tomorrow woo just gotta get som :sex: in today and tomorrow to cover the bases :) I cant wait to join you guys on the 1st tri :)

That's great because that means it's not too far into your cycle either which is fantastic!!

Feeling really lousy tonight, combination of the heat, probably not enough food today, sicky feeling and so, so tired. Wouldn't mind but it's not as if lying on the beach and relaxing is particuarly taxing, lol x

I know Vitex (ac) has worked miracles!!! Now I just gotta do the 2ww..wooohoo

I hope you get over the sicky feeling soon..hopefully it doesn't last all 1st tri!!

OMG!!!!!!!! Katie and Fallen - HUGE congrats to you both :) I'm smiling from ear to ear!

Sunkissed and Blondie - I pray that you two are next :) Blondie, I'm excited to hear you've got a new meds plan of attack. Sunkissed, I hope you find a job back in Hawaii soon.

Thanks MerryMint :) How you getting on?

I'm so impressed Sunkissed, it could just well be the thing that gets you your bfp too :) :)

Has anyone heard from Stacey recently? Not heard from her in ages and a bit worried because on her last post she said she'd had problems... Sent her a message but not heard anything...

Thanks MerryMint :hugs: I can't believe you're 18 weeks gone already! Where has the time gone?!

Slowly feeling better... Second tri has been much easier than first tri. Katie and Fallen - how are you two feeling so far?

I have not seen Stacey around or, for that matter, Mackay and Ready4Baby. Mackay had a bleeding scare in first tri and posted that everything seemed okay, but haven't heard from her since. I hope she and her baby are okay...

I don't really have any symptoms, so it doesn't feel real yet! I had a bit of backache yesterday, my boobs hurt on and off, I'm a little bit tired (no change there though!) and last night I woke up with cramps but they've gone now. So all I've got to back me up are 7 positive pregnancy tests (I have to keep checking :blush:)

I'm so haPpy everyone is back!!!! I'm so happy merrymint you are feeling better. If I get a bfp I can be a January snowangel :) I *think* I'm 2 dPo so we will see :)

Katie, I know what you're talking about. I kept taking tests for 2 weeks to make sure they were getting darker and I hadn't dreamed the whole thing :) I hope you have an easy first tri symptom wise.

Sunkissed - it's great to see you back at TTC and looks like 3dpo for you :) You're cycles are looking so good lately!

I need to have DH take a more recent bump pic, but will share when I do.

Think it MAY be a BFP.. I added another one on the 2nd page.

Yayayyayayayayay. Ok common Stacey. We gotta catch the egg!!!

Fallen and Katie add your symptoms please so I can obsess :)

I'm not much good to you Sunkissed.....even now I'm 5 weeks the only symptom I have is a bit of backache and cramps on and off lol

During the 2WW, my nipples were really sore for a couple of days but that was it.

I'm not much use either, lol. I only took the test to keep dh happy and went into hysterics when the line came up straight away!

The only things I had were an odd pain around my left ribs, like I'd been kicked or something, and a bit of nausea the night before my test when I ate. Oh, it felt (really weirdly) like someone was passing an electrical current through my nipples too (?!?!).

Sorry, not much help!

Be careful Katie - I was moaning about not having many symptoms yesterday and spent last night with my head down the toilet and the same this morning ;)

Oh no!! Well, at least you KNOW you are knocked up ;)

I don't have anything really...felt a couple pokes (kinda painful) last night for about 1 min and BBs are slightly sore but that's about all....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->