Long Cycles TTC #1 & Need a buddy!

Did you see my thread? How it was the OPKs that made my HPT positive? I had no idea it could do that.. :(

Anyways, I finally got AF today, thank God. If it would have come a day later, my procedures would have needed to be on the weekend, and my OB is closed then, so I wouldn't have been able to do anything! But it came today, on my BIRTHDAY. So this cycle is my birthday cycle.. :)

Blondie, I'm so sorry AF got you. Those tests looked so positive... I can't believe the OPKs did that. Good luck on your birthday cycle- I hope this it for you.

Yeah I did see that but I was hoping something changed. I'm so sorry this wasn't the cycle. I hope your birthday cycle is the lucky one :hugs:

How you doing Sunkissed?

I went for a scan yesterday!!! Had been really worried as I'd had some spotting but bean was doing great. Could see the little arm and leg buds as well as the heart beating really strong. Bean actually measured 2 days ahead of where I was (8 weeks 4 days instead of 2) so I'm really happy.

Will get a pic loaded once I've scanned it in xx

Yay fallen! Congrats. I'm so happy!!! Well af got me so getting ready to start a new cycle. Right now I'm visiting my family in FL without OH so when I get back we will have to make up for lost time :D

I have updates on this cycle! It's all in the journal in my siggy.. :)

Yay blondie. I hope this is your month!!! You deserve it girl!

Me too, I have a better feeling about this cycle. It's my birthday cycle, lol. AF started on my Birthday. And then I have 2 eggs this cycle instead of one. AND DH's sample is way better than last cycle, and last cycle's was still pretty good. So yeah, I have a better feeling about this cycle! :)

Loving the journal Blondie, especially all the pics :)

Got my date for my 12 week scan - 6th June :) :)

Thanks Fallen. I figure it would be nice to have later to show my future lil one how much I went through to get him/her! :)

Awesome for the 12 week u/s. They look so much like real babies then, so those u/s always seem like so much fun! :)

Yay fallen!! I'm so happy.

This cycle I'm not charting or anything. Just gonna dtd and I'll prob take my temp a couple days to see if I've Od or not. Then just stop cause it was getting to be too much.

Hee, hee - it was the cycle we eased up on that got us ;)

Blondie, it's something that they'll absolutely love and something you'll be able to look back at and smile when bean's running around the house and driving you crazy ;)

Soooooo tired today. Came home from work and just got into bed for an hour Zzzzzzzzzzz.

Really looking forward to seeing bean moving around and saying hello. Because of the stress before the last one I was too busy crying to take much in so looking forward to saying hello properly :)

Hello Ladies, just got back.. and to wonderful news we have 2 BFP!! Congratulations Katie and Fallen... Been away for most of this year but back to trying, just hot my first ever positive OPK!! Been BDing since yesterday..
Baby Dust to everyone and hopefully we'll join the other ladies:flower:

Welcome back!! Where did you go? I think I'm Oing now too so maybe we will be in the 2ww together!!

Hey Sunkissed:hi: , I was working away for 3 months, in South Africa... so glad to be back and trying again. My temp went up this morning hope it's for real cause I went to a dinner last night and had :wine:, oh well we'll see..

Oh keep me posted, hope we'll be waiting together.

Welcome back tk2 :hugs: bet you had an amazing time! Congrats on your positive opk, that's great news :)

Good luck you two, keeping absolutely everything crossed for you, make sure you keep us updated x

Hey Fallen:flower: yes had a great time.. but back to DH and ready, today had a bit of temp drop but a negative OPK, ah who knows, how are you doing Sunkissed?

And fallen, how is it going with you, how are you feeling, am so so happy for you. xx

Oh, I assumed DH was with you, that must have been tough going to be apart for so long :( Did you get much time to see anything or was it all work?

I'm ok, seem to have got away quite lightly compared to other people. The worst things have been the fatigue and evil headaches. Had the scare with my brown spotting and so glad we paid for the scan at 8 weeks. The whole thing is just one big fret to be honest, lol! Hoping that if <touch wood> everything is good with the scan on Monday that I'll relax a bit more, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->