Long Cycles TTC #1 & Need a buddy!

Oh Fallen am sure soon you will feel better, love the scan pic by the way:thumbup:, is that another forum on your sig?
Oh DH was not with me, was hard without him but we had skype, still not the same glad to be back. Am 3 DPO we'll see how this goes, hope there is new energy lol..
Well your scan is in a few days, so you will get to relax :hugs:, let us know how it goes. x

By the way Sunkissed did you O??

Ah I am a bit slow, realsed what it was...:dohh:
Anyway am going away for the weekend, ths way don't have to obsess about the TWW. See yo soon. xx

I wasn't sure if it had gone loopy because some of the posts on the first trimester board this morning had huuuuge ad's for the nest in their signatures so I thought mine might have gone loopy as well. The tickers from the bump are really cute, you can have the one I've got or one that shows how big baby is in relation to fruit etc (lime at the moment apparently).

Have a fab, fab weekend :) Where abouts are you off to? Have fun x

I think I did O either yesterday or the day before. But we couldn't dtd the last 2 days because we were staying in a hotel and his family was staying too. It was a fun little get away though!

I kinda like not knowing because I won't symptom spot but I really don't think we have a chance this month.

Sunkissed I know what you mean, I am doing my best not to spot anything..

Just got back today, fallen yes yours was like a huge add thing but I understood what it was just after I had asked you what it was.. We went to the beach and we got back today ad it's raining.. It feels like time didn't move, am only 7DPO :wacko:

https://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h403/lindasummers78/Bob11weeks6days-edited.jpg

Meet Bob the Bump! He or she is bang on schedule and still due on 20th December

Hope you're doing ok xxx

Soooo awesome fallen :) I can't wait to have a bump of my own!

I'm kinda confused. Yesterday I took my temp and it was 97.6 which I assumed meant I Od. To confirm I took it today and it was 97.16. Hmmm. Now I'm confused :(

Thanks Sunkissed :hugs:

Hmmm, I don't know, that's a tricky one. Just checked your chart but the realised your temps aren't on there this month. I suppose all you can do is keep an eye on it the next few days and see if it goes up again? Sorry, I know it's naff when you think you're there and then your temps just stamp on it. Hang in there Hun xxxx

Aww fallen that is beautiful, love it.. thank you for sharing with us:flower:
Hope we get to join you soon. xx

Yeah I'm not temping this month :) I'll check again tomorrow :)

Yay!!!! Thank you fallen and Katie for sharing!!!!!

Oh thank you for sharing Katie..
Sunkissed hope you did o..I'm 9DPO today :wacko:

Thanks girls :flower:

Good luck tk and Sunkissed - you'll be joining us before you know it xxx

When are you due for af tk? When are you testing?

I'm due for AF on tuesday (14th) I gave in and tested yesterday BFN of course :nope: don't know why I did it, I feel like AF is on her way though plus my temps are just flat this time on my LP :shrug: I just don't know how to put my chat on my sigy to share...
I do hope we'll join you guys soon. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->