Long Cycles TTC #1 & Need a buddy!

Well, told our families and then the 'world' at the weekend and told work today - all scarily real now, eek!!

How about you guys in the tww? How are you doing? x

Oh that's nice Fallen family must be happy.. no particular updates from me, 13DPO slight temp drop AF due wednesday, feel like she's on her way already.. How you doing sunkissed?

I'm ok. Just waiting. Working a lot. Got a sore throat which is rather annoying. Trying not to test. I don't feel anything different. But I'm also not trying to symptom spot.... :)

Hi Sunkissed

I'm 15DPO and AF is on her way I know plus temp dropped this morning..
Gosh it's just a cycle back to trying and I already want to give up, I want to but my thermometer in a box and just leave it all, it's crazier with a long cycle, the disappointment after... I'm just gonna go with it on the next cycle, I probably won't know when I O but maybe I won't feel so let down.. it must have been easier for you..
Anyway, will still come by.. and FX for you. xx

Hmm took a test today. Posted in the preg test gallery. Not sure.....?

TK2 - I know how you feel. It's hard guessing when you don't even know when you O. So here is my test I just took....what do you guys think? I'm gonna test tomorrow with FMU and thinking of using my FRER or digi :) Could it be??

https://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j412/Lildana1655/1308197803.jpg

I see a line too, congratulations Sunkissed!!x

A few mins. But this pic was taken around the 10 min mark

Sorry I forgot to say THANK you!!! Gonna test again with a frer today

So, so, so, so happy for you Hun!!!!!!!! You must be over the moon :) Sending huge hugs your way and some very big smiles :hugs: xxxxx

Oh my! I stopped in today to check on you girls and Sunkissed - you got your BFP!!!! Congratulations dear :) I'm so happy for you! YAY!!!!

I'm still in shock! It's weird because I don't feel preggo. But the line says I am :)

I'm still in shock! It's weird because I don't feel preggo. But the line says I am :)

You won't feel it for a while yet.....but just wait until your morning sickness kicks in! Then you'll feel pregnant :rofl: So happy for you - can't wait to see you over in 1st Tri xxx

You need to change your status now and come over and join us in the First Trimester :) Over the moon for you :happydance: :happydance:

Yay Sunkissed:happydance: I'm happy for you and hope to join you all soon, AF got me a few days ago.. but glad one of us got a BFP .xx

Thank you!!!! See you guys in first tri - and be checking on you, TK2, sorry the witch got you. xoxo

Hey guys, just checking back in with you all and see nearly everyone has their BFP!! BIG CONGRATS to you all!! What's the secret?!

I've had a hard few months and just had to stop everything but now, im ready to try again. Any tips on how you all done it would be great (i mean after the 'act' !!!!!)

Stacey xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->