Long Cycles TTC #1 & Need a buddy!

Hi Stacey

Welcome back :flower:, I was away to and this is my second cycle back to trying, so am still here. Hope all is well with you and you are feeling better. We can keep each other company on our way to BFP's..

xx

Hey tk2 - how's things going?

Stacey, not much to tell really although the only thing we did was not to try that month to try and avoid a christmas baby - oops! Also, because of my tilted cervix I'd started to lie on my belly or on all fours (highly attractive and comfy - not!) instead of legs in the air. We'd also just gone for our first fs appointment so maybe it was a case of sod's law?!!?

Welcome back Stacey. I'm like fallen we didn't try. I didn't temp or use opks or anything. Didn't check cm or cp. Didn't stay laying down after. Actually I thought there was no way that cycle! Well I was wrong! I hope you guys get your bfps soon and can come over to the first tri soon!!! :)

Hey TK2 thank you, fingers crossed the BFP's on this thread are catching :)

Fallen and Sunkissed - Congrats again to you 2 :) We havent been 'trying' for 2 months but it doesnt work for me. doesnt help that my periods have gone awol, anywhere between 47 and 88 days for the last couple months :(

Trying now to loose a bit of weight and hopefully this will help x

Just wanted to say we weren't exactly trying either :blush: In fact, the day we conceived was the day of our first FS appointment!

Hi all,

Just popping in quickly with an update - had my BFP this morning with an frer :) going from my last period im 8 weeks......cant believe it, have been in a mess all morning!

Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

See - going for a FS appointment is definitely the way forward, lol!!!!!

So, so happy for you hun and it's great you're already 8 weeks, lol, takes away some of the painful waiting :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

OH my Goodness Stacey!! Congratulations!!!:happydance: I was away for the weekend, just got back to your news! And 8 weeks :happydance:

Oh I hope it's my turn next.. the BFP's of this thread seem to catch.xx

Hi Ladies :)

Sunkissed - thanks hun, just waiting it out now until we get to week 12 before we start telling friends. our close families know but none of our friends yet. I also cant believe im 8 weeks and had no idea except for waking up Sunday feeling sick (like i had all week) but had horrendously sore boobs!

TK2 - i will send every positive vibe i can muster your way hun. I never thought i'd get my BFP so it really does prove it happens when you least expect it xx

sorry meant fallen in my post above, must have baby brain already :rofl:

LOl...

Thanks Stacey, am hopeful and am the only one left:cry:
Well let us know how you are getting on. xx

Just checking in! Yay lots o BFPs! Congrats Stacey you're further than me now lol!!!!! I'm super excited for you!!!

Sunkissed - it was a complete shock for me lol, i seem to have had a massive dose of symptoms in 1 day!

Had sickness, sore boobs, runny nose lol then had my BFP and went into complete shock!!! am 10 weeks tomorrow :) just cant wait to reach 12 weeks n will breathe a bit better then :) I also have my first midwide appt next Friday and then hopefully my 12 week scan shortly after x

TK2 - how you getting on hun?

Hi Stacey

I'm fine I'm about 10 DPO not symptom spotting or anything, will see how it goes.. went to my gyny on friday had a scan done to check ovaries and uterus all seems to be good, just the long cycles :thumbup:.. Oh it's so lonely here without you guys.. xx

Still here hun, not left you :hugs: and always here on PM's etc xxx

Was just about to drop in and show you guy's Bob's 20 week scan pic when I saw your message! We're staying on team :yellow: as we both want a surprise and I have to put a disclaimer on that what looks like a highly suspicious shape on there (you'll see what I mean, lol!) really isn't because of the way Bob was led for the scan. Just quite amusing!!

https://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h403/lindasummers78/Bob18weeks1dayimage1-croppedimage.jpg

Hope everyone's doing well xxx

Yes still here tk!!! :hugs:

Beautiful pic fallen! I'm so excited for you!!!

And Stacey I am super happy for you too!

I'm also excited my appetite is coming back! I get my 12 scan in like 3 weeks!!!

That's beautiful Fallen.. thank you for sharing with us... and thanks guys. xx

any news TK? :hugs:

Im bumbling along fine :) just waiting for the midwife now for my first home visit. also waiting for a date for my 12 week scan. cant wait for that, just to make sure theres something in there lol

Fallen - lovely scan pic, unless its reflection lol i think i know what your baby is!!! :rofl:

Sunkissed - how you doing? Glad your appetite is coming back :)

Lol! I spotted that when I emailed it to my mum. It's just a really, really randomly shaped smudge as because of the way it was laying there is no physical way it can be what it looks like (and it is absolutely the perfect shape, lol!!!!!).

Home visit - check you out ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->