Lookin for NTNP buddy. Just need to CHAT!

Your body can build upto ov but then fail for lots of reasons, stress, medical conditions, hormone imbalance etc. Just sometimes your body can fail to ovulate. Mine must do regularly I think.

Second surge! Much quicker think yesterday's was positive, or very nearly anyway!

NTNP. Hey guys I'm new to this cite and have a question. My period usually comes on the 10th of every month give or take a day or so and lasts for about 5 to 7 days. In sept. it didn't show up until the 24 and lasted a week but was very heavy I just chalked it up to stress because I have been moving from place to place. Well around the day my period tracker said i was ovulating i had unprotected sex with my bf (we aren't exactly trying to have a baby but not exactly taking proper precautions either. If it happens it happens) my period then didn't show up until the 30th of October and was fairly light for my period for about two days but not light enough to just be classified as spotting like the two days after that. Have been getting sick most nights and some mornings also ave been very moody and just worn out thought i haven't been doing anything strenuous to tire myself out. Lost and confused could i be pregnant or just crazy, 2 neg tests haven't seen a doc yet waiting till the end of the month... Help

Sweet pea- I think ur doing the right thing, at this point, just wait it out. In a week, take another test. If still negative and no period and still sick. See a doc. Don't stress yourself out, whatever the answer is won't change. Wish you the best dear. Keep us updated and feel better. :hugs:

Laura- FXed this is it!! BD hunny, BD!! Lol

BD might be put on hold along with TTC, just found out 90% of jobs are being made redundant in 30days time as we lost 90% of the contracts we sell too have cancelled and finish 17th December. So it doesn't matter if ovulate or not I guess.

Just gotta hope that God provides for us in a time of dia need. Need him now more than ever.

Oh no Laura. I feel your struggle. I'm scared as heck about having a baby. My husband doesn't have a job now either... I hope this works out for you guys. Sorry to.hear this news. Just try to rely on God, like you said. :hugs:

Oh Laura :hugs:
Things will fall in place soon. All my good wishes ans prayers with you and yes the last opk is definitely positive. :thumbup:

AFM: Called the dental office to book an appointment for cavity filling and they have given me an appointment for Dec 16th. :dohh:
I wanted to have done my cavity filling first and then wisdom teeth extraction but seems its going to take a long time. No body is taking my call at the oral surgeon's office. I want my dental issues to be resolved by December end so that we can start TTC from January. Anyways I will try to call them again on Monday. Hoping to get an earlier date.

Thanks ladies. We will continue TTC but possibly on a smaller scale, not sure atm but we might stop temping and opks till we're sorted, or might just temp, don't know atm.

What ever will be will be right?!

Thank you mrscorny. Not stressed so much as just worried some signs are starting to point to an EP making an appt on Monday just to get checked out and see what they say about it.

Sweetpea all you can do is keep testing, are you having a lot of pain? Are you in the UK? They may say stress is causing it (its easy to put everything period related down to stress) has your diet or exercise regime changed at all? I hope its not an ectopic hun

Thank you mrscorny. Not stressed so much as just worried some signs are starting to point to an EP making an appt on Monday just to get checked out and see what they say about it.

Oh hunny.... I hope it's not an ectopic!!! How awful! :nope: please let us know what happens Monday. Saying a prayer for you!!! :flower:

Haven seen the doc yet. No not in the UK firmly frozen in the states right now. Pain is gone sore breasts though. My eating hasn't really changed either. Nothing really has for that matter I wish I could blame it on that. Doubting the EP I think it was just a few days of being over tired that got me feeling that way. Calling the doc tomorrow to try to schedule something soon. Might try testing in the morning and see what happens. Thank you guys for the help I'm still trying to learn all the shorthand

Hello ladies!
MrsC! Congratulations!!!!!!!! Can't believe you got your BFP! Amazing news!!!!

Popping back for the time being as I'm officially in the tww! Just this cycle though, if it's bfn we will be waiting until after surgery at the end of the year!
Im already going crazy at only 4dpo! So I'm back to rant rave vent and obsess ;) even if only to myself haha

So what have I missed? Update me!! How are you all??

Laura, big hugs for tomorrow xxxx

Nope :( got another consultation on November 26th but will then have to wait for another letter, hopefully with the actual date of surgery! Hoping to be healed and ttc in the new year

Thanks sweetie, I'll let you know the outcome! I've said it before but I'll say it again, yay for TWW! Wish I was joining you!

They better fix your foo real soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->