Lookin for NTNP buddy. Just need to CHAT!

Hi,
I just wanted to say I'm kind of in the same boat. I know it's smarter to wait but I seem to have become baby obsessed! Me and my fiancé are NTNP, but we basically are trying because we are hoping that I will just magically become pregnant. I am 19 (almost 20), most say I'm too young. My fiancé is 23. We are very stable, but like you money could be a little better. There is no doubt we would be able to have a baby and have extra money left over to save though. Anyway since I am new here I just wanted to let you know I'm right there with you. :)

Welcome hun. Hope u get that bFP soon. :hugs:

So it was AF lol, cd2

Appointment went well, just gotta wait for yet another letter lol she said waiting list isn't too long but still didn't say how long it could be!

Hope you're all ok xx

Sorry for AF dearie.
Glad that appointment went well. Hope you get that letter soon. :)

I have an appointment today with oral surgeon.

Hey fairy! You will be my bump buddie along with Jess! None of that negativity lady! :hugs:

Glad your apt went well Jess, hope you get your foo fixed real soon!

Pal good luck with the oral apt!

Xxx

Oral surgeon did x-ray and told upper right wisdom tooth is really in bad condition and lower one also has a hole in it. So both of them needs to be taken out.

Oh dear fairy, have they been causing you trouble?
My wisdom teeth haven't came yet, I'm sure I'm supposed to have them by now lol

I've read online my surgery takes approximately 2 weeks up to 6 weeks to heal! Great news :) found some bad news though, apparently after fentons procedure they recommend a c section for next birth and not a natural vaginal birth :( hope this isn't true, I got upset when I read that :( I so badly wanted to push the next one out on my own! Without the help of the nasty ventouse!

Oh scooby :( sorry Hun! But you're not out til you see red ;) xxx

Fairy that's crap hunni, when will it be done?

Jess I hope you don't need a c-sec :( im the same because of the SD :( hope we both get normal, natural dream labours and births!

Sorry to hear Scooby, what dpo are you?

eugh im so tempted to do an hpt but I haven't even had confirmation of ov so its pointless!

scoobydoo: You are not out till AF shows. Fingers crossed for you. :)

Jess: I hope its not true about that c-section thing.

Laura: What's going on hun ?

AFM: Wisdom tooth is not bothering me. But its better to take them out because of their bad conditions. The process is too costly. They have give an estimation 0f $1550. Don't know how much our dental insurance will cover. They will give us a call once they speak to insurance people. Plus this is a surgery and it would take up to two weeks to heal.

Ouch that's expensive! I hope the insurance covers most of it and you can get sorted for jan!

Me - day 45, no temp spike, fed up big style!

This is a crazy cycle Laura. Its damn long.
How are the medicines working ?

Yep :coffee: if I ov before cd49 it won't be my longest cycle, if not then it will! Or if my LP is longer this cycle than last it will be the longest ever!

I'm not on them ATM as I need to pick my prescription up then I'll try them Saturday/Sunday and see!

Ooh definitely! Nice temps Laura! Hope you got some bd in! ;)

Thanks ladies, I think it may be two duff temps but we'll see lol we'll bd tonight ;) was too exhausted last night!

Well today I got a rise and CH's but I think it's because I was really restless all night, started adjusted met tabs and low and behold poorly tummy again! So I won't be taking them! Still not right this morning :( BD timing is well off though so I'm out and won't be conceiving this this year now

Thanks for asking Hun, nice to know you haven't forgotten us non prego ladies :hugs:

If those CH are right, your BD timing isn't off. You still have a chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->