Lookin for NTNP buddy. Just need to CHAT!

Thanks hun, ff thinks Thursday and ovufrined Saturday! Lol

How's things jess? Happy birthday to Douglas! Xx

Ooh in that case there's a real good chance ;) eeee exciting stuff!

I'm good, feeling a bit like I'm in limbo!
Waiting for surgery date still, snore!!
Unsure wether to give it a go this cycle or not
My head says wait until I'm fixed but my heart just wants to go for it now, especially as last cycle we had one cheeky shot at it lol
Problem is I know my head isn't really in the right place as bd is literally just bd.. No enjoyment, awkward, uncomfortable, don't even want to do it if it's not around ov time which isn't right I know so like I said, my head is telling me to wait and get ourselves back into the swing of being a couple together again and then we can give it a real go..

I'm just so sick to death of waiting!!
Arghh

Sorry - feel like I'm always moaning here lol

That's what we're here for! Its a decision only you and OH can make, do what feels right at the time :) sometimes thinking in advance makes it worse! Xx

OH doesn't like to talk about it, although I know he would rather wait..

Feel like I've been waiting forever! Every time I hear the letter box go I peg it to the door hoping it's my letter lol

Think I'm still gonna have another month or so til I get it!

How are you feeling today anyway Laura? Any more news on your job situation?

Laura - I agree with FF. That dip then rise is mahoosive.

Jess - I'd phone your Drs or whoever is in charge and get their arse moving.

I'd phone them too! Hurry them up a bit! It must be hard for him, they don't fully understand the emotions we go through!

I'm ok, just waiting lol I'll start testing Thursday ;) early but hey ho lol

Got another interview tomorrow, but other than that nothing :shrug:

Hehe thanks Hun! Might post a pic daily on my journal ;)

Hey, sorry I post so infrequently now. Still super sick and very tired, even getting on here is tough. I haven't even updated my Popcorn journal! Oops...

Laura- looks like ur in the TWW?! Yay! So glad you Ov'ed finally. Was it meds or just happened? I know u started some but then had to stop. Can't wait to see some test pics- I hope this is it, hun.
Are you completely out of work, now? Hubby hasn't even gotten a single real interview yet... Starting to worry. But I know I shouldn't. How have you been holding up lately??

Jess- sorry ur so frustrated. I understand what you're saying about just being a couple again. I hope you get that appt sooooooon!! I can't imagine. :( :hugs:

Yep 4dpo. Just happened in the end, at bloody last! Pics will be on my journal when I take them.

I won't know about work until 17th December, two weeks today. I had one interview Friday and got another tomorrow so I'm hoping something comes from one of those. If not we'll be in trouble in the new year.

Been up and down lots but nothing I'm not used to now.

Laura will you be testing tomorrow morning?? I'll be looking out for the pic ;) xxx

Hey there ladies, I am alittle late as I see your thread started back in June but hopefully I can join you guys anyway:flower:
My dh and I were actively ttc from May-Oct but due to some probs with his hrs at work we moved to wtt for about a month.
Now as of Dec we are ntnp for #2, but we dont want to spend money on ttc stuff so that is why we are ntnp. Our plan is to start "actively" ttc again around dd's 2nd birthday if it doesn't happen by then but we are hoping it happens sooner then that, as we would like a close age gap between Zo and sibling:thumbup: she will be 17 months in a few days.
Hoping for a new years bfp:blush: gl to you ladies lots of :dust: to you all

Welcome Abi!
Nice to meet you :) I'd love a close age gap between mine too! My little boy has just turned 1x

Hi Abi, welcome!

Ica as you can gather I've had BFN's, I don't think I've ovd yet though :coffee:

:(
You think ff and ovufriend got it wrong? How many dpo do they make you now? Xxxx

Thank you ladies:flower:
Laura are you temping?

Ff does ovu doesn't! Confusing right!? Ff says 11dpo today and AF due tomorrow, ovu is just confused! Haha

Yh I do Abi, I have pcos so cycles are shot! :dohh:

@Abii : Welcome here dear. How are you ? I have known you from other NTNP thread. Was wondering where have you gone these days ! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->