Lookin for NTNP buddy. Just need to CHAT!

Not for the evening yet, but new years day we have DH's family Christmas party which is always a blast. Tons of food, and he has a big family (75 people!). How about you?

Wow that is a big family! Lol no plans :) just me hubs and Oscar! Rob ably watch a film or something when lil one goes to bed, have a glass of wine to toast the new year then nothing NYD either. Normally spend it with my family but they've gone in holiday the last two years, we went last year but not this so it's gonna be really weird!

So jealous of anyone with plans for NYE lol. I guarantee I won't be up to ring it in. Two nights in a row with like no sleep, Sunday night neighbor's car alarm went off like 3 times in middle of night, last night I had a migraine. And I haven't taken a nap in like 4 days, I'm a wreck. I've never been this tired in my life! Ugh!
Hope you enjoy!! Happy new year!!

That's pregnancy for you Hun! I'd say it gets better but it didn't for me! The other day I fell asleep on the rug in the lounge while Oscar was playing :dohh: still wouldn't change it for the world though <3

I'd like to wish all you ladies and your families a very happy 2014, I hope it makes all your dreams come true! Make 2014 count ladies! :hugs: and :dust: to you all xxxx

Yeah, I'm trying not to get my hopes up about eventually being less tired and nauseous. Lol my mom had rough pregnancies... Expecting similar experience since it has been so far.

Happy New Years Eve Ladies! Sick with a cold here, so resting up and going to stay up watching movies :). Sometimes that's just the best :). Best wishes girls!

Lol Lindsay I think we'd go through anything for our babies! Any human being would <3

Free I hope you feel better soon! Xx

As this year is ending, I wish all the negativity and difficulties also end with this year and 2014 bring success and desired results for all of us. Happy New Year 2014. :flower:

Hi ladies! I haven't been on the forum for a while. I am relocating to NTNP because my hubby and I infrequently BD and actively trying was really putting a strain on us. See you around!

Hey! Happy new year' wishing you lots of sticky :dust: for 2014!

I sometimes think NTNP is best but then very quickly we switched to TTC which turned out to be good as I got diagnosed with PCOS and was just about to book an appointment for FS and Clomid when I got my surprise BFP at CD72! So gotta do what works for you :flower:

Hi guys
Me again

Been using opks since cd8, on cd17 now and still no positive. Not even nearly positive! (Attached a pic) I've even done a couple a day, usually around 11am and 6pm and still getting these results! They get loads darker after 10 mins or so but the pack says 5 minutes but barely even have a line at 5 minutes! Is it possible I've been missing my surge? Or maybe it's still far off in the distance lol my last 3 cycles have been 29 days.. Always thought I ov around cd16-18 but this opk doesn't suggest it's gonna be any time soon lol

What do you think??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 5
And this pic was at 15 mins..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 4
I'd wait 10 mins not 5 looking at how long it takes for the line to come up. Are you temping aswell?

Any news on surgery?

Not temping anymore cause Douglas has me up a few times at night so don't always have 4 hours uninterrupted sleep lol
No news on surgery :/ had a letter to let me know I'm still in the waiting list and it's a little long but people are getting seen more frequently now.. Can't believe how long I've waited !

How are you red? All good I hope xxx

I got my letter!!!!

Surgery is on the 19th February!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19th February. That's not far. Glad that you got the date for the surgery. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->