• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Looking for a April ivf cycle buddy!

Springy - I'm so sorry, those frosties are going to be great for you!!!

Congratulations Rozzi!!! How many dpo are you? Have your told DH?? Xxxx

I feel really emotional today and worried about the scan. Why is there always something else to worry about!?!?!?

I took a CB digi this morning and it said 2-3 weeks so that's reassuring. I've got another one spare which I'm going to use in 1 week to make sure the HCG is increasing. Fingers x'd

Lisa - how did transfer go? How are you feeling? Xxxxxx

Springy - when do you go back to the clinic to discuss your FET? Xxxxxx

Rozzi, congrats!!

Ratma, so do these cb digis show weeks till how far along? To the end? Would they show 7-8 weeks?

Katrus - no they show 1-2, 2-3 or 3+ weeks. Today mine showed 2-3 weeks which is 4-5 weeks pg, so after next week (hopefully) there won't be any point in doing another. Xxx

Congratulations Rozzi :)

Transfer was a mixture of emotions really. Day 2 i had 3 good embies remaining so they decided on day 3 because of quantity rather than quality which i was ok with but they disnt have a very good night :( I walked in expecting to have to fight to have 2 put back but the embryologist recommended 2 because they were quite poor quality at grade 3. So i had 2 embies 8&9 cell grade 3 embies transferred. I was feeling really bummed out by it all yesterday but after reading the success thread and all the poor quality embie successes im feeling a little more optimistic today xxx

Congratulations Rozzi, You must be so excited and your DH is away, how annoying, bet you cant wait until he gets back. xx

Lisa yey for being PUPO, take it easy theres nothing more you can do now but look after yourself and take it easy. xx

Ratma - I had my ER on April 30th. I finally just talked to my DH he was over the moon and said he just felt like bursting into tears he's so excited.

Lisa - it is amazing what those guys do inside so you'll do great just get some rest and let them get to sticking!

Wishing - I'm so glad I finally talked to him it was a very long few hours.

Ratma, Rozzi, Babyhopes - wow! Congratulations ladies that's such lovely lovely news. Here's to a beautiful healthy pregnancy for all three of you :D

CanAmFam your message was much appreciated - I know low betas can still come through and am ever hopeful. Honestly, it would be a miracle at this stage!!

No news with me, still bleeding (9 days now) and had very alarming pain in my side this afternoon. Hoping against hope this isn't ectopic but I know that one sided pain is a symptom along with low betas and bleeding. The not knowing is painful - I just wish we had an outcome. At this stage either way would be fine and I am terrified of losing a tube. Back into the hospital for blood results and another test on Monday.

Sending you all lots of light and love xx

No news with me, still bleeding (9 days now) and had very alarming pain in my side this afternoon. Hoping against hope this isn't ectopic but I know that one sided pain is a symptom along with low betas and bleeding.

a teeny bit of hope about possible ectopic, all of the nursing staff and my doctor said (when i asked when it was happening to me) that no pain would really be felt so early in a pregnancy over ectopic. Later , like 7-10 weeks would be when it most likely would happen. I hope you get a peek inside so they can tell if it is or not. i know answers are the most important, and not the type that involve "let's wait and see". I feel for you. Certainly reliving my June transfer last year through your posts.

Good luck. You certainly are more positive than i have ever been, so you're doing a wonderful job! crossing my fingers for a nice beta spike and hopeful ultrasounds!

Rozzi :happydance: That's great news.

Lisa - enjoy being PUPO. Cant wait to get your results!!!

Lochbride - I am so sorry you are having to through this :hug:

Hi there,

Well the end of the story for me this time - my beta's came back under 3 so the little one that was holding on has gone and there's an end to the days of sadness and doubt. I'm thankful that the ectopic cautions were proven wrong - spent all weekend very worried about that possibility and now it just seems our little BFP wasn't meant to be this time.

We'll wait three months before trying on our last go at IVF so, I'll be back. Springy, I know you're going through it too so perhaps we'll catch each other in the first trimester threads over the summer.

Congrats to all the lucky ladies that April really delivered for - here's to a happy, healthy 9 months. xx

Lochbride - I am so very sorry, I wish you all the best in your next cycle. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers for sure. Take care of yourself.

I got my first beta, for 9dp5dt, it was 381!!! I didn't expect a number so high, I was expecting something within the range 100-200. I'm happy with the result, but now I'm a little bit worried that it might be too high! We transferred 2 blasts, so maybe there are twins?

babyhopes13 - that is great news, congratulations. I believe that they say you can't know for sure by the beta right? I'm certainly no expert on that. But congrats to you.

My beta is tomorrow, I can't wait for it to get here already!

Lochy, I am so sorry. It must have been awful all that waiting and not knowing. At least now you can move on and focus on your next cycle. Big Hugs. xxx

babyhopes, great numbers although Rozzi is right I dont think numbers are too good an indicator from reading other posts. Katrus got a first beta of over 800 I think and she has twins so maybe just one, but you never know. xxx

Lochy - so sorry sweety. Please rest and take care of your self, hope to see you on here soon!

Rozzi, my first beta at 9dp5dt was 288, and I thought that was high :) So yes, I'd say you definitely have a possibility of twins. My second beta at 12dp5dt was 871, and my third at 14dp5dt was 1739. Congrats in either way it turns out!!

Babyhopes - WOW I just read the post from Katrus, good luck to you and keep us posted on how everything goes. Fingers crossed your good luck rubs off on me tomorrow!!!

Sorry babyhopes got Katrus numbers wrong, baby brain and all that.... def could be twins then.. how exciting, when is your first scan. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->