• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Looking for a buddy - CD1 1st Cycle TTC#1

I've heard of people getting pregnant from a cd50 ov so I wouldn't worry too much.

I hope he does too! :hugs: xxx

Any news?

Def think I ov'd now as had 6 high temps, plus the ov spotting. Had quite a strong cramp last night. So much so I thought my af was coming. It was strange as it was literally one really strong cramp. I have been getting v mild cramping on and off all day tho. I've never had it this early x

Yay! :happydance:

That sounds promising!!!! :)

I had nothing to report until last night when I got the best quality ewcm I've ever had! We haven't dtd since Monday as I'm trying to hold off until I get a positive opk.
This morning my cbfm stick had a darker lh line and a lighter estrogen line which I was happy with. This is my opk from this morning:

https://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab150/harrietrostron/d23b29be.jpg

Xxx

Yay, it looks the darkest it has in awhile. Fx this is it! X

I'm really hoping it is! If I ov in the next few days I will have a 35-37 day cycle which I would be ecstatic with :) x

Lol it better happen soon or I might go crazy xx

I know it's really annoying not to ov. I'm just grateful that I'm on clomid. I really hope soy works for you x

If soy works for me I'll be so so so happy!

Do you feel like this cycle is a bfp cycle? X

No, I've been cramping too much. I think my body's trying to sort itself out. In someways it would probably be better if my af arrived so it can balance itself out (I'll still be disappointed, lol!).

Xxx

I Don't blame you. I'm hoping you get a bfp :) xxx

It's getting there!
https://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab150/harrietrostron/9c85c58e-1.jpg

:wohoo:

Like your new pic. Was that your wedding dress? It's stunning x

Forgot to say you'll prob get peak tomorrow by the colour of your opk x

Yeah its my dress :) thanks :hugs: I loved it!

Yay!!! I hope this is it! :happydance: xxx

OMG I feel like my left ovary is about to burst it absolutely kills!!! Surely I shouldn't be feeling this until after my positive opk? Ouch :cry: xx

Look what I got this morning:

https://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab150/harrietrostron/d3c1f52a.jpg

You were right! OMG I hope I ovulate, it has been 4 months :) I <3 soy xxx

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :dance: :dance: :dance:

I'm sure you'll ov! We'll be sharing the tww. Get in loads of bding, don't forget the conceive plus (I suggest you put it on your cervix before you dtd, if you can) and to raise your hips. Bfp here you come xxx

I'm so excited!!!! Thanks for the tips!
We bd'd last night, it was a 4 night build up (I've been holding out until my positive opk) and I raised my hips, we used conceive plus and I feel asleep with my hips raised and only woke up at 6! :happydance:

It's fallen great, we can bd all weekend!

Yay TWW buddies, it would be so good if we both got bfps :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->