• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Looking for a buddy - CD1 1st Cycle TTC#1

My hormones are rubbish I've cried 3 times today!!!

I hope your in the tww! Looking forward to seeing a temp increase tomorrow x

Awww Hun :hugs: could be a good sign !!! :)

Fx'd we both get increase xxx

I even cried at factor! I'm a mentalist, lol.

I get it from my mum I think. I was at hers today with my sister and we were having a conversation about my sil's wedding then my mum randomly said 'I love pencils too'. She was watching a wickes advert about red pencil prices. She thought they were selling pencils?! Yes we're a family of mentalists! Xxx

Lol :rofl: pencils !!!! :rofl:

I cried at Xfactor last night!!! X

Yeah, I was watching last nights and tonights. I cried when the foster guy sang. A sucker for a sob story every time xxx

Yay, I'm not the only one!!! Thankfully my oh hates this stage of factor he only watches the final stage. He knows what I'm like, but he still likes to take the pee.

It was awful when we saw one day at the cinema. I was sobbing and a loud sob escaped. Thankfully most of the women had tissues when they were leaving x

My SIL was still crying 2 days after seeing that film! I don't think I fancy watching that!!! X

Don't know if I believe my chart!
I had a lot more cm on Friday but I've had cramps since Thursday night until even now. My boobs have been sore for 2 days though! oh and I adjusted my temp down on Saturday because I woke up late.

What do you think? Xx

I'd say you ov'd yesterday, but doesn't hurt to start testing a bit earlier x

Lol no I'm not going to test until AF is late!

I am 50/50 on my ov day because on Saturday my temp was really high but I adjusted it down and I didnt really have any cm yesterday x

How are you feeling today?

Your temp still look good si soy dud the trick! Xxx

Hey!

I'm just so happy that I have actually ov'd! :) soy is amazing lol!
Soy has given me sore boobs for the past 3 days which I've never had in the first week of TWW. Thanks soy lol

How are you doing? Your chart looks nice :) :) :) x

Not sure had a few really sharp pains within 5 mins yesterday. So much I had to stop walking. I hope it's a good thing. I also had a strange stretched feeling in the evening. I'm really bloated today so it could just be coincidence.

Fx for us both!!! Xxx

Okay I've had a bit if brown tinged cm, but I'd say more pre af than IB based on previous experience. I had a tiny bit yesterday I thought it was my imagination but I reckon based on today it was.

I hope it's a good sign, but I'm not convinced as it was in creamy stretchy cm. Not ewcm like previously. It looked pretty gross xxx

Was it EWCM last cycle then? I hope the brown tinged cm isn't AF rearing it's ugly head!

xxx

Yep with a tiny bit of brown blood. This time it looked different. I suppose if it's not my cycle I'd rather get my af sooner rather than later x

Actually take that back I hope I don't get my af til Thursday that way I'll be cd2 when u see my fs and I'm taking clomid cd2-6. I would like to see if there's anything they can give in conjunction to clomid xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->