Looking for a buddy - CD1 1st Cycle TTC#1

I have my fx'd that you won't need the FS!! XX

Your chart looks good! How are you feeling? Xx

Bloated no cramping yet today. I am sure the witch will arrive tomorrow. I had a couple of pink bits in my cm which has gone ewcm. My bbs also ache like they do before my af.

I'm so sure it's my af that I would put money on it. Feel a bit sad, stupid I know. I just have to move on! Xxx

Okay cd1!

Shorter lp this month unless I ov'd earlier than I thought.

I'm counting on you for this cycle now, no pressure! xxx

I hope this cycle is your cycle :hugs: sorry AF got you!
I don't think there's a chance for me this cycle xx

No signs, nothing out of the ordinary! I don't want to be doom and gloom but I can't ever imagine being pregnant. Weird hey.

Hope your appt goes well tomorrow xx

That's exactly how I felt in July, so you really cannot tell. I really have my fx for you. I def think if you can regulate your ovulation your bfp will come in no time. May be even next week ;) xxx

My fs has kept me on 50mg arghhh tempted to take 100mg, but I won't.

He basically told me my weight gain may have contributed to my mc and I need to lose weight asap. I know I need to shift some weight but I'm not obese (yet, lol).

I had to wait an hour and he was clearly having a bad day! I wish I could win the lottery and go private! Xxx

That's terrible!! I would have been fuming! He must have been having a really bad day! He shouldn't take it out on you though!

I crashed my car into my neighbours car today! My new Audi! Yipee! Lol

Xx

Yeah I'm fine just dreading the bill ! My car is OK it's the other car that has a cracked bumper! Ergh!

How are you feeling? Xx

The most important thing is that you're okay. I wouldn't have thought a cracked bumper would be too much.

I'm an Audi driver too. I love my little A3, it's not new now though as I've had it a few years.

I'm fine, but think I'm in for another long cycle. Seems like a waste of time.

How are you today x

I'm an A3 driver too, it's my pride and joy lol

Nothing is happening with me. I feel out.

I have to go on a day and night out with my friends today which involves cocktails, I dont know how I'll get out of drinking

How are you feeling today? xx

Nothing is as a good a symptom as lots! I've learnt the hard way!

I'm fine. I fell asleep just after 9pm yesterday. I was exhausted xxx

I don't think my chart is looking anything special which is pants lol
Are you taking any soy this cycle? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back