Looking for a buddy - CD1 1st Cycle TTC#1

I think your chart looks great :)

No soy for me this cycle. I'm just going to see what clomid does for me x

thanks! I want a huge dip lol :rofl:

I think that's a good idea! I hope you ov early :) x

Lol not going to happen. My TWW is the same as last time, each day I get different cm and it ties in with the last TWW x

Omg omg omg! Implantation dip if ever I've seen one.

Please please please let it be your cycle!!!! Xxx

I bloody hope it is but I feel NOTHING again :(
I'll be gutted if AF arrives today!

How are you? Xx

I'm okay just pleading with my ovaries for an early ovulation.

If your temp increases tomorrow I think you'll have your bfp by Wednesday. I am so excited for you!!! Xxx

I'm sending you lots of ovulation vibes!!!!

1. I'm not hopeful I will get a bfp or even a temp rise and 2. I would never abandon you, you keep me sane :hugs: xxx

Thanks! We need to get our :bfp: before the year is out!!!

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Definitely I want a sticky bfp in the next 4 months so I can watch the olympics!!!

Talk about planning xxx

Lol that's ace! I want a 2012 baby as my best friends wedding is early 2013 and I'll want to be a decent weight :) obviously I wouldn't care if I was fat or pregnant if it meant having a baby lol xxx

It's waaay to early. You only would have implanted, it'll take another 2 days at least. I've never known anyone to get a bfp so early that actually stuck.

I'm really excited just brought softcups, but found conceive plus in indiv portions with squeeze things. Reminds my of the cat's flea treatment! Xxx

Where did you find that from? I want!! :)

I know, I'm a muppet lol xxx

I honestly wouldn't buy it... I think you could be wasting your money. To me your chart has bfp written all over it. I literally can't contain how excited I am for you. I'm going to be checking your chart bright and early tomorrow!

BTW I got it from sme fertility x

Aww you're so lovely! god damn I can't get my test out of my head now :( i tweaked it to an inch of it's life and thought I saw something but I can't. :( boooo xx

Try and hold out from testing. I got a bfn on my bfp cycle around 9dpo xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"