Looking for a buddy/friend?!

sorry haven't been on this thread been updating my journal! lol

Thanks for the congratulations im happy they added more to my family!! Tiffany his wife and my bff is a great friend love her to death and their little boy is a getting way bigger after 1 week he gained over 1lb so he is over 11lbs now lol

Also makes me a little sad because I want one too but they tried for a year then got pregnant soo they are average. Just makes me a little sad is all. Still supportive and super happy for them. They live over 6 hours away so probably wont get to visit them till next year when DH gets more vacation time from work. unless they come up here! which would be more awesome lol

DH took me out today to de-stress me even more cause the stress was starting to creep up on me lol

went to the opening of a new store, got a batman hoodie lol then he bought me some sewing stuff and new fabric to make me a new purse! Tomorrow we're going out again to do some random shopping

I'm suppose to OV tomorrow based on the dates! Which I think is good started to get some EWCM today when I woke up!! maybe BD tomorrow or wait till friday not sure how he wants to do that we bd tonight soo tomorrow we just might wait it and do it on friday

Had another calendar that said my OV date was the 14 soo if so we got our bases nicely covered!!!

Still thinking positive not putting so much stress on BD'in trying to get it super fun and loving as always!

:dust:
xo

I think thats one thing all the ones TTC people have in common we all just want it to happen!!! and it will! some just take more time then longer hopefully we both get a bfp sooner rather than keeping with the ttc game!

I know its so frustrating isnt it! But at least we all understand each other! x

I'm about 3 to 4 DPO and about 11 days away from seeing if AF will come this month or not!
Those are going to be 11 days of hell!!! but I've got some things to take my mind off of it, its football seasons and im a fan, its also cool enough in the day for all day fishing trips again! lol im a bit of a redneck lol

Went to 80's night laser bowling. It was super fun everybody went!

Yesterday was a bit weird tho, Had a lot of CM I try not to pay a whole to my CM after OV but that I just couldn't ignore! Lol (sorry if its tmi)

I have 2 test that we bought last cycle cause it was almost 2 days late I had OH kind of hide them so I wouldn't test until af is late or not this is cycle 9 of TTC seems like its taking forever but I know there is other who have been TTC way longer so I got to remember to stay patient and have hope my time will come

thinking positive xx

how yall doing?

Hello ladies! I'm back and officially in the tww. We had great time on vacation, and it was really sad to come back to such cold, fall weather. I love sweaters and boots and all, but after month or so I'm ready for summer clothes again!

Well, according to my normal schedule, I should have ovulated while I was gone, but I'm not sure when. I usually only have one day of ewcm, and I never even observed any. It was hard to tell bc we went swimming a lot, and drank plenty. I also got a little sick while we were gone. I know we didn't bd enough either. We were so tired most of the time! DH was a little disappointed with the whole vacation, and I'm not sure why he didn't just relax and enjoy it. Oh well, it only takes one, right?

Now that we're back he's supposed to go to the dr and have an SA done. I'm also planning to get some OPK's to try bc this was the second month in a row and that I didn't observe ewcm and I'm worried I might not be ovulating.

Welcome Back!!! Glad you had fun on vacation and yes fall weather has come! I'm going to wait a few more weeks here before I switch my wardrobe around!

And yes it only takes 1! And I read an article last night that said "Checking cervical fluid is not, I repeat not, a reliable enough method to check for ovulation. Better methods would include a temperature curve, progesterone blood tests, or ultrasounds. "

It was from some Doctor who said it!

I got about 10 days left in the TWW.

Just trying to stay calm and patient!!

lol

Seen the movie The Help finally....never laughed so hard in my life.

Hope you are all doing well! I just feel like im going mad! Need to de stress! I need to cope better! Just hate the feeling that it might just not happen! x

Ive been moody. But then again I don't think my moods are ever normal. I think everyone feels like that at one point that it it might not happen but we gotta keep the hope it will or else then its just nothing but a never end line of heartache.

xx

True very true! Do you feel worried that you might annoy your partner? Just i worry loads! x

I don't really mention a lot to him I have in the past but I tend to keep things bottled up inside more which is a bad thing lol

I have a terrible time trying to decide what to tell and what not to tell DH. Like with not bd'ing enough. I want to make sure he knows I want more and I'm available, without making him upset or pressuring him. And I try not to talk about ttc too much bc I know he blames himself and gets frustrated. Plus, I know if I were upset constantly and be depressed he would get annoyed and (politely) tell me to get over it. We're no overly emotional couple here...

Aww well at least we have each other! Im trying not to put pressure on it! x

I can get overly emotional sometimes but I can't help it, when strong emotions tend to build up I just panic (i have bipolar disorder and anxiety) and it all comes out sometimes at the wrong moments but DH puts up with me and calms me down.

Like today I don't mean to be mean but I was feeling anxious all day and needed to go somewhere just to do something and he came home from work early today and I asked him if we could just do something and he wanted to work out which I was okay with so I said okay. He didn't work out till after 7 he got off around 4:30....I went to sleep and just felt so annoyed with that!

So I kind of just shut down a bit and not care. I feel bad but I just I feel like screaming at the moment lol

sorry for the rant

Its okay rant away! Just feel like nobody understands at times which is why I like being able to talk to people here! x

I think dh pushes too hard to understand me sometimes I love him even more for it but sometimes he needs to let it go

So, new problem...kind of. In February this year I left my job. Even though I got paid more than DH, it wasn't worth it bc I was having so many issues and anxiety problems at work. I tried applied and had several interviews through the spring but then had some summer commitments plus vacation that I knew a new job would not allow the time off, nor would I ask it of them.

So, I've been stay at home wife for most of the year, and we've gotten on quite well, but now that we're back from vacation it's expected I start looking again. DH likes having me home more bc when I was working it seemed like we never had time together. And there is a surprising amount of work in our buildings to keep me busy, but none the less it makes more sense for me to work.

That is, unless I'm pg. We've already decided that I'll be a SAHM, and if I don't get a job before getting pg then I won't get one at all. My point is, it makes me more pressured and frustrated at not being pg yet. I kinda like not working and I'm not excited to start again. Come on sticky bean!

It just seems like everyone is pregnant at the moment! Its really hard when you just keep trying and not knowing if its gonna happen or not? x

Hope you get a sticky bean real soon then!!!! Hope we all do!!

DH likes having me home when he comes home too. plus is a bit harder to find a job that will work with me when I have my mood changes so to say lol and I'll probably be a SAHM cause he works all day most of the time and my mom was a SAHM when she got me and I loved coming in from school having her there and not having a babysitter but she was old fashioned cause when she adopted me from my birth mom she was 50 soo it kind of made sense her motto was, "I raise my kids that way I know what goes on with them"

My birth mom wasn't like that she went right back to work when she had her kids either my older half sister watched the little ones when they wasn't in school or they was in day care all the time. It was kind of sad my little sister called her daycare teacher "mommy" a few times. and my little brother use to call my older sister mommy too and he still favors her more than anyone.

I just wish getting pregnant was as easy as they made it seem in school, "Don't have sex or you could get pregnant!!" Now its like, "I have too much sex! And I can't get pregnant!!!"

Just makes me want to scream. I love that "Teen mom" show on MTV but I hate them at the same time. Babies having babies when people who want children struggle to even have 1.

But thats life I suppose.

I hope we all get a sticky bean soon, I just hope to get one before the end of the year.

Kind of tired of seeing all the baby photos on my facebook feed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->