Looking for an end of March bump buddy! (due march 27th)

lolasweet

Reaction score
looking for gals wanting to be a bump buddy, I am very early in my pregnancy so i was looking for some people to move along with!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I am 27, OH is 33, this will be our first!

Hiya,

I'm in pretty much the same situation as you... I'm 29 (will be 30 by the time baby is born). My current EDD is March 17th although I have a scan on 4th August so that might change. I'd love to be bump buddies if you would like.

xx

yeah! for sure!

how are things going with your early pregnancy so far??

It's ok. I'm already hating the sick! :sick: I developed that on Saturday and it's horrible. Otherwise, it just hasn't sunk in for me. I keep thinking I must be mistaken! As one of my friends said, I've been keeping Clearblue in business this week! :haha:

What about you? How's it going?

Hi, I'm also very early days, edd 17 march. Only got bfp 3 days ago, first pregnancy for me and dh. I'm 31, dh 31 today! Great birthday present!! Not many symptoms, no appetite and a bit bloated but no ms. How are you both doing? Tbh its all a bit surreal atm x

me too! i keep taking tests just to make sure im preggo!!!:haha:

im feeling tired, dizzy by bbs are sooo sore! i normally have AA's and they have already upgraded! im just 4 weeks today, i found out early 10 dpo, so im trying to not get too excited just in case.

have my first dr's app in two weeks, i think it will feel more sunk in then!

When I went to get remeasured, I'd gone up from 34 D to 38 E in a week! :shock:

I'm 5+5 today I think although it'll change I'm sure!

I have an early scan on 4th August - I'm super scared!

:D

welcome katkat 30! glad to hear things are going well for you so far! I understand about the surreal thing, my OH is still kinda freaking out, even though we were trying for a while!

lauraclili, why are you scared for the scan??!!

I totally want to be a 12 weeks so i can start buying things!!:winkwink:

Bbs a bit sore, and growing Lol, did 4 tests the first day, thought that they weren't right!! Was convinced it would come up bfn but all bfp so I guess that's convinced me. Got to ring hospital to book in tomorrow, then Will give me date for scan. Fxd all good, I'm so nervous. Normally calm and laid back but so nervous. Think its cos I don't really believe it yet!! Congrats to you ladies!! X

I guess I'm just worried in case anything goes wrong. The longer it goes on, though, the better I'm feeling about it!

me too, really nervous about getting to 12 weeks, seems like ages away! Got booking in next week. Fx'd it sticks. x

Hey, all! Can I join in? I tested this morning at 12 dpo and got a big, bright line! (Well, two of them, LOL.) So I'm still very early and tentative but praying for a sticky little baby!

Hey city mouse, contgrats! I'm still early days too, but keeping fxd! x

Thank you! :)

Is anybody telling family at all? I would hold out if I could, but I have multiple family encounters over the next week or two and it will be soooo obvious that I'm not drinking. (Especially around my in-laws!)

I wanted my mom to know first, so I called her this morning. It was so cute. She was already excited because she got a new job yesterday after her old one downsized her. Then I told her I was pregnant and she started saying, "Oh! Oh! Oh! I thought so!" LOL.

I would really have preferred to wait until 8 weeks at least, but that really wasn't an option!

I've only told very close friends (that I see everyday) so far, as thought they would prob guess (which one did) anyway, not seeing family for another 3 weeks, so by then should be 8-9 weeks and will prob tell then as was a weekend get together with sister, mum, dad etc x Would like to tell MY mum first as you have, but not sure if DH can keep it in.... will wait and see, if he tells, I will too. Wanted to wait like you but we'll see if DH can contain it, he's so excited, its really sweet x

:happydance:I am due April 1, 2012. This is my 5th baby. How is everyone feeling?
Congratulations to you all!

lauraclili, i feel the same way, I keep going to the bathroom and looking for a MC or something... ill feel better in two weeks when i have my first docs appt. i will be 6+1 then. I have told a few friends from work, but none of my "back home friends" or family yet. My SIL just announced she is preg, so i thought it would be nice to let her have some time alone in the spotlight. I really want to tell my mom, but it isnt fair to tell her and not my MIL...so ill have to wait. Im so excited though! i want to tell EVERYBODY!!

ha! citymouse!! didnt take you long to find us eh??????:happydance: congrats again, im so happy to have a buddy from our old thread in here!:hugs: im hoping arstsikat will join us soon!!!

welcome lilmonkeys!!

Thank Lolasweet. Trying to get used to being on this forum. I am a little confused on how this site works.

Hi, 4lilmonkeys! You'll get the hang of it. I haven't been active on message boards since I was planning my wedding in 2002! This one's so incredibly busy, but that means more conversation. :)

Yes, lolasweet, I found you! I hope there are more bfps in that thread.

And hi, katkat30. :)

So I had lunch with three friends today--not my closest friends, but people I really like and deal with professionally. They thought there was something seriously wrong with me, so I had to come clean. I'm terrible at keeping secrets. But the thing about them is that if anything should happen, I only have to tell one of them and she will tell the others. For some reason that seems less awful than telling people like siblings and close friends-- people who I feel like would all need to be called and told individually.

But enough of THAT kind of talk! We are carrying healthy, happy babies here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->