**Looking for Cycle Buddies** CD1-Feb 24

Littlehush, Sorry about the :bfn: :hug:. I thought we were waiting until the weekend! It is morning here in Canada. I will give an update later if I have any symptoms. Still holding out on the POAS! Take care everyone.

I know..im so bad :rofl:
Its because they turned up in the post this morning and i just couldnt resist.
Good for you holding out..wish i was like you...IM WEAK :rofl:

xx

I caved in too and tested this lunchtime- AF not due till sat - and got a very clear :bfn: gutted, however :witch: not here yet

I caved! :bfn:
Had lots of symptoms today and thought it was a good idea. No :witch: I will keep you posted. You girls are a bad influence ;)

I had cramps all day and a bit of nausea. It might have been too early. We will see :(

Oh no all these :bfn: 's COME ON :bfp: 's were are you
Hopefull all are testing to early...fingers crossed! What are we all like hey!

Well i think im def out this month, another :bfn: this morning and temps have dropped.

Lets hope :witch: stays away for you all

Sending lots of baby :dust:

xx

:witch: just arrived. Back to the drawing board!

Good luck to everyone else testing. xxx

:witch: just arrived. Back to the drawing board!

Good luck to everyone else testing. xxx

Aww sorry to hear the wicked old :witch: got you!!! I'm hoping i get my :bfp: this month, cause this would be my last chance in having a 2009 baby! And it would be the best christmas present ever!!!!

You guys wanna know what i did lastnight..Omg i was up till about 3:00am and just couldn't sleep..so i went into the 1st tri sections and looked at all the posts of their baby bumps!! Ok so it doesn't seem so bad to say..hahah..Well there was 192 pages or something like that..hahahah...Could you say have no life! hahah...But all the pics of everyone's baby bumps makes me wanna try so much harder!!!

awww bless ya heart. I think I would be too upset to read their posts!

I have a digi in my drawer and can't tell you how tempted I am to use it. They're so expensive though!

awww bless ya heart. I think I would be too upset to read their posts!

I have a digi in my drawer and can't tell you how tempted I am to use it. They're so expensive though!

So when do you figure your going to test??

Ok well this morning I took my temp and it hadn't dropped. Still no sign of AF so POAS and got a faint line on IC - showed DH and he thought he saw it too so dipped another IC and yes another faint line. DH said try the CB digi and it said NOT PREGNANT.

Anyway I sent him to the shops to get a FRER and yes it's there my :bfp: :happydance::happydance::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

:dust::dust::dust:

It is exciting but also scarey because of the genetic complications but I only tell you about that if you want to know.

Who's coming to join me with a :bfp:??? You all I hope!

Ok well this morning I took my temp and it hadn't dropped. Still no sign of AF so POAS and got a faint line on IC - showed DH and he thought he saw it too so dipped another IC and yes another faint line. DH said try the CB digi and it said NOT PREGNANT.

Anyway I sent him to the shops to get a FRER and yes it's there my :bfp: :happydance::happydance::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

:dust::dust::dust:

It is exciting but also scarey because of the genetic complications but I only tell you about that if you want to know.

Who's coming to join me with a :bfp:??? You all I hope!

Omg!!! That is so awesome!!! Im so happy for you!!!! Genetic complications??? Ya i have to ask...I'm so so happy!!! I bet you are too!!! I'm glad i'm still up to have read that!!! Way 2 Go girl!!!!:thumbup::happydance:

Thanks Want2bamom - I'm glad you're still up too!

My beautiful girl Mollie inherited a genetic condition from mummy and daddy which resulted in her passing away 5 months ago. Our new baby has a 1 in 4 chance of having the condition too. A test will be done at about 11/12 weeks to determine this. (We didn't know about it until Mollie was diagnosed at 6 weeks old).

I'm happy and sad all at the same time. xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->