• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**Looking for Cycle Buddies** CD1-Feb 24

Well temps dropped really low this morning so am expecting the :witch: to turn up today or first thing tomorrow.

But having a lovely long weekend with OH, so cant complain!

xxx

Well temps dropped really low this morning so am expecting the :witch: to turn up today or first thing tomorrow.

But having a lovely long weekend with OH, so cant complain!

xxx

Glad you're having a lovely weekend with OH

Your temps are still above coverline so fingers crossed that the :witch: stays away.

Have a good one. xx

Congrats Butterfly!
:witch: for me! More ttc fun this month I guess :sex:!

I got a question..If i got a pos opk on CD25, when would i count my first dpo?? Cause i most likely will ovulate anywhere from 25-27 right??

1DPO is the 1st temp rise above the coverline. As you prob know the coverline is drawn 0.1 F (I do it 0.05 for C) above the highest of the six temperatures before the rise for ovulation. Though if you wait long enough FF will do it for you. If FF can see exactly when you ovulated you'll get a solid red line, if it's unsure it'll be a broken (- - - -) line.

Does that help, or is it not clear? Basically if you know yourself the exact day you ovulated then you can start counting immediately. If you don't it'll take a few days to get the exact DPO once you've interpreted all the fertility signs, especially temps.

I may be wrong, but that's what I can gather from Toni Weschler's book, :shrug: confusing isn't it?

That makes sense...thank you!! Well i got a positive opk on the CD25, and i know that forsure..haha..i think..hehe

Well i'm officially in the 2WW, grrr, i hate this part!!! But i'm having a very PMA and have been this whole month...I really feel this is our month! FF gave us a due date of December 11, 2009 if we conceive this cycle!! wouldn't that be the nicest christmas present ever!!

Stewie/Littlehush....Sorry that the :witch: got you!! I will keep my fingers crossed for you next month!!!

Butterfly...How are you doing?? When do you go in for a scan? I'm so happy for you!!

Hope everyone is doing well!! :hugs:

Bored of the 2WW :hissy: want :witch: to come asap so we can start trying again!

want2bamom - share out some of that pma... Got some pre-seed on order, so will be seeing if it's as good as you say in the :sex: dept!!

Butterfly - any news? I'm on :cloud9: for you.

pma pma pma pma!!!

Hope this helps!!! lol...When are you going to test Clueless??

Yes, it does help, thank you. :hugs:

Don't think I'm going to bother testing as my temps have been down for several days now and have started spotting. Just waiting for the inevitable really.

Got my fx'd for you though. I reckon that if it is your month for your :bfp: then my OH is going to be practically tied to the bed as the pre-seed arrived yesterday, so am now ready and armed for next cycle!

:rofl: I've just re-read the above, anyone would think I was getting ready for war!!!

hey girls

Me and OH have started :sex: for a chance again this month....early i know, but i do like to get the practice in :rofl:
Im hoping its my month, im trying not to think about it to much tho, so dont get myself all worked up...yeah right :rofl:

Good luck to everyone on 2ww and to everyone else

Baby :dust: to all

xxx

I'm on cycle day 2 - won't be long until I'm poas'ing again!

Littlehush - they say practice makes perfect... babies that is :rofl: - hopefully it will be all our months,x

Hey girls!! Well i got 5 more days till testing..woo hoo:happydance:..like i've said before i feel really good about this month...I even started feeling naucious this afternoon after work and was in the bathroom for a little bit, getting sick..I hope its because i'm preg and just not catching the flu or anything..heheh, oh ya and boobs have been alittle bit more sensitive today..my 6pound chihuahua ran across my chest and i just screamed because it hurt so much!! Well i hope we get our :bfp: this month!!!

Hey Girls! Well i had a pretty good day today, didn't end up getting sick but have been having these little tiny cramps in my lower abdomen..they don't last for long but they do come every hour or so..How is everyone else doing on here??

Clueless..What CD do you usually ovulate on...I'm a poas addict too..hehe..Well i hope you get a pos opk soon! And then will come your BFP!!!

Butterfly..How have you been feeling hun?? I hope your doing good and enjoying your weekend!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->