Looking for Cycle Buddies!! CD1 Feb 2nd/09! Today!

Hi there Mrs G, i am on CD 10 today and started using CBFM this cycle, currently all lows, is this bad? should i have had a high or peak day already? last month i think i OV on CD 16 according to FF, CM and temps.

Hi there Mrs G, i am on CD 10 today and started using CBFM this cycle, currently all lows, is this bad? should i have had a high or peak day already? last month i think i OV on CD 16 according to FF, CM and temps.

Hi susie. I'm cd10 today and last month ov'd on cd15 according to ff so realy similar to you hun. I got a low this morning again. I'm not sure what to expect, it does say that on the first month it can give just give you loads of highs, which I guess is not helpful! I'm sure we'll both get high in the next couple of days. If not I'm just going for it over the wkend!!!! Might do a couple of sneaky opk's sat/sun.

Let me know what tomorrow says. Good luck hun.

How long have you been trying? Have you thought of going to Dr's for tests just to be sure, its a simple blood test that confirmes whether you ovulate or not?

I see you are in oxfordshire me to, hope the snow has gone for you.

Hi there! Yes, snow clear but snowman still holding on!! We've only been officially "trying" for 3 cycles, but we took 2years agonising on when we should start!! So i'm not quite. Will see how the cbfm detects ovultion, if no egg detected will be off to dr right away! Don't want to waste any time! How about you, how long have u been trying? Is it just me or is everyone in oxfordshire pregnant but me and u! Pregnant women and babies everywhere I look!!!

Try not to get too hung up on the cbfm in your first month, do you use OPK's as well? If your cycles are regular it should be a sign that you Ov anyway.

We have been trying 20 months so i should know the answer to most questions anyone may have! Im using OPK, FF and temping this month and think I will be Oving next Thursday as Im on drugs to help.

Its not just you we are officially the only non pregnant people in Oxfordshire!! I have babies and bumps at work, in my family and most of my closest friends!

Hi Mrs G, my monitor gave me a high reading today. Day 10 according to monitor but day 11 i think as my AF came in the afternoon so i count that as day one but the monitor said to use the next day as day one, so confusing!!
Also Im a bit confused with when to BD, this may sound bad but me and my husband have never really been very active in that department and could sometimes go a few months without (terrible i know!!). So now we are trying for a baby i dont want it to be too fake and be doing it too much, would you wait till the highs, wait till the peaks or just BD throughout? also how oftern?
What did your monitor say today? x x

Hi Mrs G, my monitor gave me a high reading today. Day 10 according to monitor but day 11 i think as my AF came in the afternoon so i count that as day one but the monitor said to use the next day as day one, so confusing!!
Also Im a bit confused with when to BD, this may sound bad but me and my husband have never really been very active in that department and could sometimes go a few months without (terrible i know!!). So now we are trying for a baby i dont want it to be too fake and be doing it too much, would you wait till the highs, wait till the peaks or just BD throughout? also how oftern?
What did your monitor say today? x x

From what I can gather, a high reading means that your estrogen levels are high. This rise triggers a rise in lh which in turn triggers ov. Even when lh is high (so on a peak reading) it can be another 36 hrs before ov. I know what you mean about making it fake - my dh moaned one month that he felt like a machine!!! I said he should be flattered!! At the end of the day, putting too much pressure on you both won't help.

Are you checking cm, cos this is a good way to predict ov too? You need fertile ewcm as well as ov really.

We're gonna :sex: on a high reading (still sodding lows at the mo...:hissy:) but i would think that waiting for a peak would be fine if you're worried.

Thanks Mrs G, got another high today, how about you? i dont really check CM but i do see EWCM on wiping (TMI sorry) but that hasn't happened yet this month. Also do the occasional OPK but neg this month so far.

Thanks Mrs G, got another high today, how about you? i dont really check CM but i do see EWCM on wiping (TMI sorry) but that hasn't happened yet this month. Also do the occasional OPK but neg this month so far.

Still low :hissy: Gonna do some opks over the wkend. This could be my first and last month of cbfm if it doesn't sort itself out soon!!!!

CONFUSED......got feint +OPK last sat n sunday........-OPK all week......feint +OPK today??????? Whats goin on?? Any ideas???

Gonna go for it anyway BUT don't know whats goin on with me !!!

Been having sharp stabbing pains low in my groin for a day or 2 this week so much so that it took my breath away. Anyone got any ideas?

Still low :hissy: Gonna do some opks over the wkend. This could be my first and last month of cbfm if it doesn't sort itself out soon!!!!

Oh that a shame, still you may get a high over next few days though, how long are you cycles?
I got a high again today, no peaks though, im still doing 1 opk a day just to see, all neg at the moment. Have you had any +opk while you've been trying? I got one last month for the first time ever!!

Oh that a shame, still you may get a high over next few days though, how long are you cycles?
I got a high again today, no peaks though, im still doing 1 opk a day just to see, all neg at the moment. Have you had any +opk while you've been trying? I got one last month for the first time ever!!

No, never had pos opk. Used to rely on temps to tell me when oving but it got that I wasn't sleeping worrying about waking up to take temp!!
Still low today, and neg opk. Just keep poas, i supposed!

What did you decide about when to :sex:? You've got a good excuse toaday I suppose!

Happy Valentines!!

No, never had pos opk. Used to rely on temps to tell me when oving but it got that I wasn't sleeping worrying about waking up to take temp!!
Still low today, and neg opk. Just keep poas, i supposed!

What did you decide about when to :sex:? You've got a good excuse toaday I suppose!

Happy Valentines!!

Yeah thats what im thinking :blush:although hubby is not back from work yet as he's got to work over, and also has man flu so we'll see. We :sex: on thurs and my plan is to every other night until after ov, but it may not happen that often :sad1:

Yeah thats what im thinking :blush:although hubby is not back from work yet as he's got to work over, and also has man flu so we'll see. We :sex: on thurs and my plan is to every other night until after ov, but it may not happen that often :sad1:

Don't put pressure on yourselves to do it, that'll make it more stressful. As long as you're getting some :sex: around you right time.

How's the cbfm?? Mine is still on low and in danger of being binned!!!
:hissy:

Don't put pressure on yourselves to do it, that'll make it more stressful. As long as you're getting some :sex: around you right time.

How's the cbfm?? Mine is still on low and in danger of being binned!!!
:hissy:

Got another high today but no peaks yet :sad2: i did an opk just and it has 2 lines but still neg as the control line is darker. Keep going with your CBFM cos as you know it may take a while to get used to your cycles.

Hi Ladies hope you all had a romantic valentines day, here's to bfp's this month x

Day 13 for me today... Have been having highs on cbfm for the past 5 days - no peak or egg yet but cycle length is usually 29/30 days so I suppose it should be soon.

My husband mentioned at the weekend he was worried that a hernia op he had a number of years ago may have made him infertile!? Apparently it was one of the cautionary notes he had to sign before the op. He's never mentioned it before and I wondered if any of u have heard of such a thing happening?

Can I join the group?

We are starting to TTC this month and I am now CD7 (CD1 was Feb 10th) - AF is finished and we started last night (practice! hehe!) and I am feeling a little overwhelmed but excited. There is just so much you can focus on to try and get pregnant and I feel like it is consuming my mind and that is all I am thinking about.

I bought a couple pregnancy tests today in anticipation and also a box of 7 OPKs (I can see how doing this every month could add up though, cost wise!)

I have a BBT thermometer but it only goes to one decimil point so a bit confused- but have started charting the last 4 days or so just on paper now but have signed up for fertility friend.

This is my first month off the pill in 8 years so I am not even sure if I will ovulate this morning or return to a normal cycle- chances are probably not but I am still hopeful.

If AF hasn`t arrived by March 13th I will test then. When do others plan to test?

I don`t like my chances for this month but I will spread baby dust and hope you all get your BFP!!!

Welcome to our group and good luck ttc x

:rofl:
Don't know which calculator you girls are looking at but have you seen this one -
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/duedatecalculator.php

It's scary!!!!!

Whoa Mrs G that is scary!!! Sorry I've been out for awhile and I'm just now cathing up! See how far I am behind!!

:rofl:
Don't know which calculator you girls are looking at but have you seen this one -
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/duedatecalculator.php

It's scary!!!!!

Whoa Mrs G that is scary!!! Sorry I've been out for awhile and I'm just now cathing up! See how far I am behind!!

LOL!! I know!! Makes it seem VERY real all of a sudden!!!!
Hope you month is going well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->