• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**LOOKING FOR FIREWORKS** JULY TESTING THREAD** Waiting For A LIL SPARK!!

No Hope I'm testing out my trigger shot!!! I can't bring myself to use a HPT cuz seeing a false + would just be heart wrenching!!
Usually by now my OPKs would be way Negative but the shot is making then really dark still!!!

No Hope I'm testing out my trigger shot!!! I can't bring myself to use a HPT cuz seeing a false + would just be heart wrenching!!
Usually by now my OPKs would be way Negative but the shot is making then really dark still!!!

:wohoo:

Doctor finally called with report!!

31 Retrieved
21 Mature
21 fertilised but 9 perished over night

12 remain and appear to be doing well! I will get another report tomorrow :happydance:

Grow babies grow :flower:

I'm back!!

To all those that had the Witch come...Boooooooo! Yuck!!

Good luck Brandy! Hope the little eggies continue to grow.

AF was two days late on my trip but I think I will still test on the 31st.

AF showed up this morning. So on to next month. :(

31 Retrieved
21 Mature

12 remain and appear to be doing well! I will get another report tomorrow :happydance:

Yea! :dust:

31 Retrieved
21 Mature

How amazing!!! Fingers crossed for you.

May everything work out smoothly.

Sooo excited for you!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

So so sorry Kimk :hugs:!!!!!!

Hey Sis4us. So today was day 4 of testing out the trigger and today is a barely there line... not quite a squinter but its barely there.

Seems pretty early to get almost out of my system so we shall see.

Yes I'm 7dp trigger and mine was barely there too!!!

But it seems to be really faded after I take my P so I'll test in the AM b4 I take it!!!

How r those baby eggies doing today???

Yes I'm 7dp trigger and mine was barely there too!!!

But it seems to be really faded after I take my P so I'll test in the AM b4 I take it!!!

How r those baby eggies doing today???

I am dying to know but today they said they wouldnt call until the end of the day :( When they do call they will tell me for sure if its a 3d or a 5d transfer :happydance: if its 3d then we will go get the embies tomorrow if not then Monday.

I am ok either way I just want whatever is best for the lil ones.

How many are u going to transfer Brandy??

Before the retrieval the doctor said 3 because of my age so we shall see.

I am hoping for 2 of the best ones and the 3rd one probably a lower grade one.

3 wow!!!

Exciting indeed .... I love the idea of Multiples then again it's kinda scary!!! :haha:

3, that is exciting! How would you feel with multiples? I would be so excited to have twins, which speaking of...I went for a scan today and it showed that I ovulated from both sides this month. I am officially in the TWW now, just not sure how many DPO I am since my chart is all wacky. We were able to :sex: 3 times this week, I am hoping I O'd yesterday.

3 wow!!!

Exciting indeed .... I love the idea of Multiples then again it's kinda scary!!! :haha:

I don't think I would want to have multiple multiples :) but I enjoy being a twin and, though there were certainly rough times, I know my parents enjoyed the experience as well. I would be delighted to have twins myself!

We would love to have twins! Since we already have 2 grown children I think were more seasoned at it haha.

When we started trying again thinking hey not a problem doing this again (haha right) we wanted to have 2 more. Now with invetro atleast we have upped the chances of having 2 right off the bat.

Triplets scare me because of the health complications.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->