• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**LOOKING FOR FIREWORKS** JULY TESTING THREAD** Waiting For A LIL SPARK!!

I know the feeling Brandy been testing out my trigger from Sat..... Still having NEON +++ test!!!!

It gets a bit depressing knowing its a BIG Fat Lie!!!!

GL!!!

Sorry Dylis!!!

Kimk u R not out till AF shows!!!!

GL Moondust!!!! Hope u see big numbers!!!

Welcome Tracy 75:dust::dust::dust:

Sols - You are not out yet hun and a flat temp is better than a drop:winkwink: are your batteries okay in your thermometer?:flower:

Moondust - Congrats hun :happydance::happydance:

Brandy - I'm with you on that one testing doesn't get any easier - especially for us who have been trying a while :blush: good luck for this cycle hun:hugs:

Kimk - If she hasn't flown in - you are still in with a chance hun :dust::dust::dust:

Dylis - Sadly you will see me - as I'm just stalking at the mo - hey maybe we can be bump buddies :happydance: if my body ever co-operates:haha:

Sis4Us - Me to my test are still showing +++ 2 weeks post DNC - so sad it isn't real:cry:

Good luck to you all ladies :dust::dust::dust:

AFM - I'm just trying to keep busy I'm half way through my month of no :sex: :haha:

:hugs:

X

Well I decided what the heck and took another OPK thinking it would still be NEON.... But it wasn't it's faded A Lot!!!

Hopefully I'll be able to test B4 my blood draw 7/22!!!

How long does the trigger usually take to fade for u Brandy??

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: Hi everyone! I am still super loopy I just got home from ER boy they gave me a lot of good drugs haha.

They retrieved 31 eggs so we will have to see what the fertilization report brings tomorrow... They said I wouldn't hear from them till tomorrow afternoon as the doctor is the one that calls personally instead of the nurse.

I am very happy with the number but I am hoping there was a large # that are healthy/fertilized ;)

Hope all is well.. I cant focus enough to do personals right now sorry. DH is going to spoil me with my favorite starbucks and a bowl of Pho from my favorite Vietnamese place after a very long nap.

If you saw this on another thread sorry I did copy/paste because I can't type well right now lol.

Glad things went Well Brandy!!!!

Welcome Mischief I'll Add U!!!!

POAS this am and got a + OPK, so it looks like I didnt O last week...yay!

Good deal I've been watching ur Chart and it looked like u where Approaching o to me!!!

I usually get a spike then decline for 3 days b4 O!!!

This month my temps where Crazy from the meds!!!

FX for U!!!!

Well I decided what the heck and took another OPK thinking it would still be NEON.... But it wasn't it's faded A Lot!!!

Hopefully I'll be able to test B4 my blood draw 7/22!!!

How long does the trigger usually take to fade for u Brandy??

last trigger I tested out I think was almost 3 years ago and if I remember right it was about 9 days.. But whats weird is my first one I took the morning after trigger so yesterday and it was dark today is was really light.

I bought 12 tests all the same brand so I guess I will see how it plays out the next few days. I hope it gets out of my system fast.

I've been using my OPKs and today it was WAY lighter!!!!

I tested later in the day so maybe that's why but I think it's washing out quicker than they say!!!

I know today is supposed to be my testing day but I don't have an update. FF says tomorrow is AF so we'll see. I ran out of ICs and I'm not going to waste a digi today. I had a bfn as of yesterday. As you can see on my chart my temp went down a little today.

FX... Solstyce!!!

Welcome Sofaqueen77..... I'll add U!!!

I've been using my OPKs and today it was WAY lighter!!!!

I tested later in the day so maybe that's why but I think it's washing out quicker than they say!!!

I took my 3rd test today to test the trigger out and its the same as yesterday so I will just continue testing. It's pretty light but noticeable for sure I dont have to squint.

Yea my OPK was darker again this am... I'm guessing my test yesterday was diluted!!! :(

Any word yet on the Fertilization Brandy???

Yea my OPK was darker again this am... I'm guessing my test yesterday was diluted!!! :(

Any word yet on the Fertilization Brandy???

No they have me on pins and needles here. But they did say early afternoon and it's only 930 lol

But im dying to know :(

Brandy - Fingers crossed for you!!! Post your updates as soon as you know!

Sis4us - I usally have lighter OPK's in the PM too because I drink so much water during the day. I saw your chart shows you are 3dpo, do you usually get + OPK's at this time?

AFM - SUPER dark positive OPK yesterday AM, and this AM. Trying so hard to catch that egg this month!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->