• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**LOOKING FOR FIREWORKS** JULY TESTING THREAD** Waiting For A LIL SPARK!!

Yay Moondust.... Hope this one is a Sticky bean!!!!!

Solstyce - 10dpo is still early - you're not out yet. FX for you!!

AFM - I tested Saturday (and this morning again) and got a BFP. So, I'm pregnant! This will be my third pregnancy (with the past 2 being miscarriages). Am hoping 3rd time's the charm!!! My OB had my hcg and progesterone tested yesterday. Iwill be going back Wed. for another hcg test. FX that this one sticks!

Congrats!!

Congrats moondust7. That is wonderful news.

AFM - I tested Saturday (and this morning again) and got a BFP. So, I'm pregnant! This will be my third pregnancy (with the past 2 being miscarriages). Am hoping 3rd time's the charm!!! My OB had my hcg and progesterone tested yesterday. Iwill be going back Wed. for another hcg test. FX that this one sticks!

CONGRATULATIONS Hun. Xxx

Stick lil bean STICK.

Congrats on your BFP! What dpo did you get your :bfp: ?

Thanks so much everyone!!!!

Solstyce - I always wait until 14 dpo to test.

GOOD LUCK ladies!!!!!

GOOD LUCK ladies!!!!!

You have a lot of willpower! This is only my second cycle so maybe it will get easier to wait it out.

GOOD LUCK ladies!!!!!

You have a lot of willpower! This is only my second cycle so maybe it will get easier to wait it out.

It doesnt lol. I have been trying over 3.5 years and I still want to test on 2DPO :blush:

LOL yes it was very hard to wait. But, we were on vacation, and I only had the 1 test with me, so I wanted to make sure I waited until I knew the result would be more likely to be correct.

Brandy - GOOD LUCK tomorrow!!!

Milty u let me know how it goes in the AM!!!! Fx

Congratulations Moondust!!! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :)

12 dpo and a BFN here. Doctor finally letting me start clomid next cycle. But was hoping not to need it.

I have my egg retrieval today! I triggered on Monday and I have been testing out my trigger.. nice to see positive tests too bad they weren't real lol.

Baby dust and good luck to all.

Congrats moondust:happydance::happydance:

AFM I'm out, hope not to see anyone else in the aug thread:thumbup:

Thanks again ladies! I;m going for another hcg check today so hopefully my numbers have doubled from Monday.

kimk - Next month will be your month with the clomid :dust:

Dylis - we'll be looking for your BFP next month!! :flower:

Brandy - good luck again!! :flower::flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back