• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**LOOKING FOR FIREWORKS** JULY TESTING THREAD** Waiting For A LIL SPARK!!

Congrats pugaluv!! Fingers crossed Wendy and garfie. Hope this is it for both of you.

I'm still in limbo. AF was due sat and still no sign. Bfn on Monday and not tested since. Temps all over the place with the odd weather we have had. Just want to know what's going on with my crazy body!

This bloody weather doesn't really do us temp'ers any favours does it. What was today all about? Supposed to be rain and thunder yet here I am sitting in the sun in the garden.

Are you testing again soon?

I did and got a nice wee evap. :)

I know, we've had the patio doors wide open all evening. It's so humid too. Last nights thunder storm didn't help one bit. I'm just back to temping again so started mid cycle. It's impossible for me to tell from my chart what's happening. Not sure if I will test again for a while. We only dtd once when I thought I was ovulating around cd 14. The later I get with a neg test the more I'm thinking I just ov'd late. I'm still breastfeeding my lo which has messed up my cycle. I'll probably give it until Monday before I test again.
Hopefully you will get colour in that line tomorrow. L x

I know, we've had the patio doors wide open all evening. It's so humid too. Last nights thunder storm didn't help one bit. I'm just back to temping again so started mid cycle. It's impossible for me to tell from my chart what's happening. Not sure if I will test again for a while. We only dtd once when I thought I was ovulating around cd 14. The later I get with a neg test the more I'm thinking I just ov'd late. I'm still breastfeeding my lo which has messed up my cycle. I'll probably give it until Monday before I test again.
Hopefully you will get colour in that line tomorrow. L x

Good luck Lala!! :dust:

This bloody weather doesn't really do us temp'ers any favours does it. What was today all about? Supposed to be rain and thunder yet here I am sitting in the sun in the garden.

We've been having weird weather too. Cool, rainy, and just plain strange. It's usually hot, humid, and very dry. My garden is suffering with fungi!!

Hi Ladies

Just a quick update - no point putting up a test today deff NEG:cry: (yesterday's at least had a faint pink line) and no I wasn't imagining it - I sent it to my friend in a text and she could see it so I think these may be the reasons????:shrug:

It was a nasty evap (even though it came up within the time scale and was pink) at least I know to use these sticks for my POAS addiction and get some proper ones in (trusty Superdrug):haha:

It was a chemical pregnancy (where it didn't implant properly) hard to tell how many DPO I was or how far on - but I am trying to remain optimistic here that at least my body detected there may be a problem and dealt with it so now where is the witch? CD30:blush:

Still got my ovary pain - boobs are tender not sore any more:blush:

Good luck to those testing - I will carry on testing every few days - cos that's how I roll:haha:

:hugs:

X

So sorry to hear that garfie! That is no fun. Has AF started yet? Your still not out if it hasn't!!

Hi Ladies

Just a quick update - no point putting up a test today deff NEG:cry: (yesterday's at least had a faint pink line) and no I wasn't imagining it - I sent it to my friend in a text and she could see it so I think these may be the reasons????:shrug:

It was a nasty evap (even though it came up within the time scale and was pink) at least I know to use these sticks for my POAS addiction and get some proper ones in (trusty Superdrug):haha:

It was a chemical pregnancy (where it didn't implant properly) hard to tell how many DPO I was or how far on - but I am trying to remain optimistic here that at least my body detected there may be a problem and dealt with it so now where is the witch? CD30:blush:

Still got my ovary pain - boobs are tender not sore any more:blush:

Good luck to those testing - I will carry on testing every few days - cos that's how I roll:haha:

X

Oh noooooo. I'm sorry Hun. X

So sorry to hear that garfie! That is no fun. Has AF started yet? Your still not out if it hasn't!!

No :witch: as yet - she is messing with me (CD 31) before this DNC cycles were 24 tops :dohh:

How are you doing hun

X

I'm good. My body is acting strangely this month. Don't know what to think. Tested early but negative. I'm not having a strong feeling about a BFP this month.

I hate evaps!!!!!

My bb's really hurt which they don't usually do that. I've had it happen once before. I'm also really sleepy. I've been sleeping through the night every night! Except to get up and use the bathroom. I had EWCM really early this month. I usually have CD11 - CD 15. I didn't have it past CD12 this month. I had ovulation cramps starting CD 12. So I think I O'd early.

On top of all of this, I started testing three days ago because I think I O'd early. I thought I saw lines on them with a very faint amount of pink. I do think they are evaps. The strangest thing is the tests from two days ago the evaps are darker than the from the day before. I'll post a pic below. The top two are from CD21, the next CD 22, and the last CD23. The top four are FRER and the bottom one is Answer.

I know they are probably evaps but it is strange!!

[URL=https://s28.photobucket.com/user/patjulie76/media/20130725_095033_zpsb179ba6f.jpg.html][IMG]https://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c239/patjulie76/20130725_095033_zpsb179ba6f.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

Little freaked out - getting some spotting today. I am around 8 DPO (fertilityfriend tells me 7, by OPK 8). I never had spotting with my successful pg or the clinical miscarriage (at 8 weeks, got it only when it ended) - I had lots of spotting with my chemical earlier this month, but that was around my period time. I guess this could be implantation spotting but it is just so weird, I've never had mid-luteal phase spotting of any type. Maybe getting an early af... Thoughts?

My bb's really hurt which they don't usually do that. I've had it happen once before. I'm also really sleepy. I've been sleeping through the night every night! Except to get up and use the bathroom. I had EWCM really early this month. I usually have CD11 - CD 15. I didn't have it past CD12 this month. I had ovulation cramps starting CD 12. So I think I O'd early.

On top of all of this, I started testing three days ago because I think I O'd early. I thought I saw lines on them with a very faint amount of pink. I do think they are evaps. The strangest thing is the tests from two days ago the evaps are darker than the from the day before. I'll post a pic below. The top two are from CD21, the next CD 22, and the last CD23. The top four are FRER and the bottom one is Answer.

I know they are probably evaps but it is strange!!

OMG!!!!! Ok so yes they are faint, but why are they getting darker and why are they ALL coming up with a line?!?!?! Im so excited!!!!! Keep us updated!!!!!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Little freaked out - getting some spotting today. I am around 8 DPO (fertilityfriend tells me 7, by OPK 8). I never had spotting with my successful pg or the clinical miscarriage (at 8 weeks, got it only when it ended) - I had lots of spotting with my chemical earlier this month, but that was around my period time. I guess this could be implantation spotting but it is just so weird, I've never had mid-luteal phase spotting of any type. Maybe getting an early af... Thoughts?

I have never had spotting like that either, so can't help but I have my FX it is a positive sign:flower:

Gardinggirl - YAY!! That is looking like they are getting darker to me!! FX'd

I really hate the 2ww. The worst is the constant checking of toilet paper.

Driving - I've never had spotting early like that before, but keeping my fingers crossed for you that this is a good sign. BTW - Love your name, I used to drive that highway to work everyday, it's so beautiful!

AFM - I had two spots of red blood yesterday, then nothing since. I never get spotting before AF, though I'm pretty sure she is going to show today as I keep getting BFN :(

Driving280- I have never had spotting like that either. Let us know if it goes away. May be a really good thing!

Hope - Sounds good!!!! Hope it's IB for you!

Ladies - Thank you for the hope! I really do think they are evaps however. The FRER I took this morning showed nothing. I still find it interesting the other ones I took got gradually darker with each test. Only time will tell. I do have some cramping today but no pre-AF nausea (thank goodness) or headache. Maybe that is a good sign.

Thanks, Hopethisyear! And glad you recognized what my name refers to - isn't it gorgeous? I actually look forward to my commute. Hope the spots don't become AF though...

Gardening - fingers crossed!

No idea what's going on with me - maybe implantation spotting, maybe AF coming super early (grrr) but who knows, since it is my first cycle since the CP, my body might be weird. I guess I'll break out the Wondfos starting tomorrow morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->