• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**LOOKING FOR FIREWORKS** JULY TESTING THREAD** Waiting For A LIL SPARK!!

Sorry Wendy :hugs: maybe she will stay away FX!!!!

Well ladies looks like I'm out AF arriving 5 days early this month :cry:

lots of :dust: to everyone

Sorry Felicity :hugs:

I got a positive OPK this AM so looks like O is early this month.

I'm out as well. AF came this evening. Will get another chance this month though. I will be testing again on the 30th/31st. :)

I'm out girls, I'm out! It's all good though.

Sorry to those that aren't so ok with it though :hugs:

I am only 7 dpo today. My CM went from sticky to creamy today. At about midnight I took a bath. I checked my CM and I had a glob of EWCM with a teenie tiny streak of blood in it. Now here is the really weird part. I don't know why but I squeezed my nipples, and out of both nipples came fluid that looked like colostrum (clearish yellow). I stopped breast feeding over 7 years ago, and haven't had any leaks or any fluid when I've pinched my nipples before today.

Could I be pregnant?

Edit: According to Dr. Google it could just be my hormones out of balance. But I haven't had anything like this since I stopped breast feeding in 2006.

Sorry Felicity/Maple/Wendy - when will she get the idea she is not wanted:growlmad:

Good luck to all the other ladies :dust::dust::dust:

Sols - You could well be - especially with the streak of red and going to creamy:happydance: my understanding is when we have had a child our boobs can leak colostrum many years after - but of course if it's unusual for you it could well be a sign:happydance:

So when are you planning on testing?:dust::dust::dust:

:hugs:

X

Garfie- I think you're right. It might just be "new" for me since I've only been off of birth control for 4 months. I took a test already and it was BFN, but I'm only 7 dpo. I'm going to try to wait a few days and test again.

FX for U Solstyce!!!!!
Might want to change that WTT if u get Prego:haha:

AFM..... Went for my CD12 scan and outta the whopping 12 I have 2 ! !!!
1 20mm Follie on my left ovary and 1 17X11 Follie on my right Dr says that's only 14mm I've never had anyone tell me the 17X11!!!!

Brandy.... Is this how they come up W the measurements I'm confused as to when to do my trigger!!???
Also how long does it normally take u to O after Trigger shot???
Thanks

Solstyce, last month when I got my BFP on 9dpo I had a HUGE glob of ewcm/creamy. The next day I tested + with a frer. You never know! Fx

Ok so just before I got my BFP, I purchased a CBFM. I never opened it because I was already in the middle of my cycle. Then I didn't open it because I found out I was pregnant. So it sits in my cupboard all sealed complete with receipt and I'm not sure if I should use it or not. I bought it because I conceived my other 3 in my 20's pretty easily just by monitoring my CM. Now that I'm in my 30's my fertility signs aren't as clear. I have used OPK's and actually, once I figured out how to use them effectively I didn't mind them. So question: is it worth using the CBFM? Or should I return it and just use OPKs??

Mapleroo.... It depends if u have a hormone imbalance or not!!!

My hormones are a Lil off so it gave me highs for 8 days straight then a peak days after I actually Od!!!

GL

I am sorry Wendy, felicity and maple for af showing.

Solstyce, last month when I got my BFP on 9dpo I had a HUGE glob of ewcm/creamy. The next day I tested + with a frer. You never know! Fx

I don't want to be too hopeful. I also read that some people get fertile CM right before AF.

Well today I got some brown spotting. My first thought was IB, my second thought is that I might get AF tomorrow (which would give me a 7 day luteal phase). My third thought is it's just random brown spotting.

So I don't know what is going on with me. I usually O between CD 16-19 and have 3-4 days of positive OPK's. Yesterday on CD10 I had a temp spike so I POAS and got a positive OPK. I've never O'd so early. This morning I couldn't temp, but POAS this afternoon and got a negative OPK. I'm so confused as to if I O'd or not. I am on clomid so I don't know if that would affect anything, but it hasn't the last 2 cycles. I guess I will temp tomorrow AM and see what it says. I really hope I didn't O yet as we didn't get to do any BDing this past week :(

So I don't know what is going on with me. I usually O between CD 16-19 and have 3-4 days of positive OPK's. Yesterday on CD10 I had a temp spike so I POAS and got a positive OPK. I've never O'd so early. This morning I couldn't temp, but POAS this afternoon and got a negative OPK. I'm so confused as to if I O'd or not. I am on clomid so I don't know if that would affect anything, but it hasn't the last 2 cycles. I guess I will temp tomorrow AM and see what it says. I really hope I didn't O yet as we didn't get to do any BDing this past week :(

Oh no! Fx is was a random temp spike and you didn't actually o xx

On the plus side my temp stayed up this morning. On the negative side I had some more brown spotting. In the 4 months since I've been off of birth control, I haven't had any spotting in the luteal phase. I've had spotting a few days around O day and then it stops until I get my period. I did have one day of spotting the day before AF 2 cycles ago. So I guess maybe it's a sign of low progesterone or a weak ovulation or something.

I wish my period would start so I can just move on to next month. Of course I say that but if it did start I'd freak out about my luteal phase being too short.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->