**LOOKING FOR FIREWORKS** JULY TESTING THREAD** Waiting For A LIL SPARK!!

Hope u get to figure things out Solstyce!!!!

Solstyce - Fingers crossed for you! That's good your temps are staying up, hopefully you are just experiencing some implantation bleeding.

AFM - My temp is lower again today and I got a negative OPK. Last night I had some twinges in my ovary area on both sides. I'm so confused.

On the plus side my temp stayed up this morning. On the negative side I had some more brown spotting. In the 4 months since I've been off of birth control, I haven't had any spotting in the luteal phase. I've had spotting a few days around O day and then it stops until I get my period. I did have one day of spotting the day before AF 2 cycles ago. So I guess maybe it's a sign of low progesterone or a weak ovulation or something.

I wish my period would start so I can just move on to next month. Of course I say that but if it did start I'd freak out about my luteal phase being too short.

The spotting Could still be IB Hun. Your chart is looking good and it's definately a lot different from your last cycle so I think that is a good sign. Everything crossed for you. X

When I got pregnant last year I spotted on and of for 10 days and I thought I was out but my son found a test in the the drawer and handed it to me and I got a positive. I can't remember if I had it with DS but I will be looking out for it every cycle. X

Solstyce - Fingers crossed for you! That's good your temps are staying up, hopefully you are just experiencing some implantation bleeding.

AFM - My temp is lower again today and I got a negative OPK. Last night I had some twinges in my ovary area on both sides. I'm so confused.

No wonder your confused. This whole ttc thing can be a right head scratcher at times. It could be that your body tried to O and didn't quite get there. See what your temps do over the next couple of days and keep bd'ing just in case.

:)

Milty- have you tested yet? I know you lol. You must have done. Lol

Of course I've tested...I even have a very faint line but I'm not trusting Wondfos until I see it on another test :haha:

What do you think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 17

Hope I think when your on Clomid you can sometime read high temps. I did have one spike but I had higher than normal temps.

Hello everyone! I'm new to this forum and to this whole process. I had my first IUI on July 5th so I will be tested on July 19th!!!!!

Welcome Tracyr 75!!!!!

AFM.... Dr called I go for Beta check 7/22 so I'm going to move up my date!!!

:dust: to ALL!!!

Hello everyone! I'm new to this forum and to this whole process. I had my first IUI on July 5th so I will be tested on July 19th!!!!!

Welcome aboard and good luck. Xxx

10 dpo and :bfn: I'm still having sore BBs but my temp is dropping/flat. I would see a temp rise if I was pregnant by now. AF is due on Friday. Not feeling very hopeful about this month anymore. It's been a lot of waiting. Waiting to O, which was late, and now waiting for AF or a :bfp:

That's ALL we do wait in 2W increments!!!!

FX for ya!!!!

10 dpo and :bfn: I'm still having sore BBs but my temp is dropping/flat. I would see a temp rise if I was pregnant by now. AF is due on Friday. Not feeling very hopeful about this month anymore. It's been a lot of waiting. Waiting to O, which was late, and now waiting for AF or a :bfp:

Your chart looks fine to me flattening out is not a bad thing only when you have a large temp drop and then flattening out ;)

You're still in it!

Solstyce - 10dpo is still early - you're not out yet. FX for you!!

AFM - I tested Saturday (and this morning again) and got a BFP. So, I'm pregnant! This will be my third pregnancy (with the past 2 being miscarriages). Am hoping 3rd time's the charm!!! My OB had my hcg and progesterone tested yesterday. Iwill be going back Wed. for another hcg test. FX that this one sticks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->