• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Looking for Mommy's due end of Feb. 2013!

hollyw79

Reaction score
:hi: I just got my BFP today @ 9dpo :thumbup:

I'm nervous and hoping everything goes well! I have an amazing 9 year old son, and an almost 5 month old baby! I'm definitely worried about having 2 back to back like this but it IS what I wanted and I'm just jumping in :happydance:

My EDD is going to be 2/19/2013 :happydance:

congrats hun!!!! my edd is February 14! valentines day!

I lost my daughter in February at 23 weeks due to an incompetent cervix. We are thrilled to have already conceived again (this was our first cycle trying) but i am also just terrified. losing my baby was the worst thing that has ever happened to me and i want my rainbow so bad

Awww congrats!!!!!

I'm so sorry for your loss :nope: no doubt that had to have been devastating. I had a miscarriage last February at 7 weeks and it was the worst thing that has ever happened to me in my life. :(

Lots of healthy baby dust for us :)

So are you going to find out the sex of this baby or wait until delivery?

thank you hun, i am sorry for your loss also =[ its terrible.

i am def going to find out the labor. i could never have the patience to be surprised lol! what about you? your son is so cute!

aww thanks :)

Happy 5 weeks!! :happydance:

I also plan on finding out the sex!!! I have NO patience :rofl: Neither does my husband though :haha:

How many children do you hope to have?? My 9 year old is from my previous marriage.. so my husband said he wanted to have this maaaybe be our last.. but now that I'm preggo again so close to our last son.. he isn't so sure which makes me happy! :)

For me.. I think it will depend if this is a boy too.. if it's a girl~ it "might" be my last. I told my DH though~ if it's :blue: .. don't be surprised if I ask you for number 4 :)

thanks honey! last time my husband didn't wanna know but i did, so he left the room when the ultrasound tech told me. then he came back in and was like okay never mind tell me :haha: I want 3 children. I am extremely high risk though, so i am not sure how i will feel after this pregnancy. I may want to wait a good 4 years for our next, just because it is really such a hard time for me. I am still young so that is good.

Do you have any symptoms? In your previous pregnancies when did your symptoms start? I am kind of concerned because i don't have any morning sickness. The only symptom i really have is a bigger appetite and some fatigue. I know i had terrible morning sickness until 12 weeks last time i just don't remember when it started.

Lol that's too funny about your dh coming back in!!

I think a four year gap is great! If I was younger, I probably would have waited longer to try.

Aww I hear ya on symptoms... I dont feel much yet. Maybe a little more tired but not as bad as last time. I also feel more interested in food lol but that may be my own mind making that up! Pregnancy is a great excuse to be more lenient on my diet! It is very normal for symptoms not to hit until after six weeks.. I do remember that!!!

thats great i feel better. i am sure nausea will show with a vengeance and i will curse myself for ever wishing for it! hey sorry i don't know why i said husband he is my fiancee lol. are you using your lmp for your tickers or ovulation date?

I am PRAYING For some :sick: :haha: Seriously- I am feeling SO insecure right now!! :dohh:

I am using my ovulation date.. I was using opk's and I know what day I ovulated so that's what I'm going by~ what about you?

Have you or will you have any blood work done to check your beta levels??

I am out of town right now on vacation ~ I come back Thursday. I'm going to call tomorrow and set up an appointment with my doctor to have my beta levels checked. I think it will bring my some reassurance to see if everything is going ok. When I had a miscarriage- my levels were not rising like they should and I knew that meant a mc- and sure enough- I lost that baby.

Where abouts do you live??

hey honey. i went to my scan yesterday - and nothing :cry: so i was really sad, my doctor told me it was fine, i thought i was 5w2d, then realized i ovulated on cd20 (used opks and charting) which means i am actually 4w5d. Hopefully that explains why we didn't see anything.. he said not to worry but i can't help it. Got my beta levels checked again - impatiently waiting for those results.. at 11dpo my beta was 52. yesterday was 18dpo so hoping it will be a nice big number to put my mind at ease. so sorry about your mc hun =[ i def miss the innocence of my first pregnancy, now i worry about every little thing..

I live in New Jersey. born and raised hehe. Was always considering moving from here at one point but since my angel baby Sophia is buried here i am staying forever. I see you live in Florida??

Oh no :( I'm sorry about the scan. It is waaaay too early to see anything though. Did they see a little black gestational sac or not yet? 11dpo beta @ 52 is GREAT!!!! I'll be praying for another good beta!

I called my doc yesterday~ I go Saturday for my 1st beta and Monday for a 2nd. I wish I wasn't out of town or I could have gone today :nope: the waiting sucks! and what's worse is that I'm having a terrible time here and I am so ready to leave :(

Yup.... I'm in Florida... moved down from NY back in 1997 :thumbup: I miss living up north!

they didn't see anything, only my uterine wall thickening, he says its much to early plus we messed up my dates cause i had late ovulation. i hate waiting too, results aren't in yet today i called..

sorry you want to go home hun. i love living up here but would really love to live in florida too!

they didn't see anything, only my uterine wall thickening, he says its much to early plus we messed up my dates cause i had late ovulation. i hate waiting too, results aren't in yet today i called..

sorry you want to go home hun. i love living up here but would really love to live in florida too!

the thickening is a GREAT sign! :thumbup:

so did they tell you when you might have a follow up u/s?? Or does that depend on the beta??? My OB told me I'd have to wait to find out what my beta was before determining when the ideal time is to come in. I'm 100% certain of my dates though.

Florida IS great in a lot of ways-- but definitely not around the holidays!

Have you told many people you are preggo?? So far.. only our parents and siblings know. I haven't told my 9 year old son yet and I won't until I see the hb! Praying it all goes ok to get to that point!

i have only told my mom and fiancee..

my progesterone was only 10 at 11dpo. do you know anything about that

I don't know much about it.. but if there is any concern~ you can always ask your doc for a progesterone suppository to help?? it won't harm anything to take it.

I found this online- and looks like you fall within range--

Guideline to Progesterone levels during pregnancy:

• 1-28 ng/ml Mid Luteal Phase (Average is over 10 for un-medicated cycles and over 15 with medication use)
• 9-47 ng/ml First trimester
• 17-146 ng/ml Second Trimester
• 49-300 ng/ml Third Trimester

*There are many averages for progesterone levels. These charts are a very broad guideline—speak with your health care professional for more specific guidelines for you.

**Remember - These numbers are just a GUIDELINE -- every woman’s hormone level can rise differently. It is not necessarily the level that matters but rather the change in the level.

https://www.americanpregnancy.org/pregnancycomplications/earlyfetaldevelopment.htm

also-- was your u/s transvaginal or abdominal?

it was transvaginal. i dont know. i am not feeling well today

:hugs: I'm sorry :( Preggo symptoms or just not feeling well???

no no symptoms i am just sad.. i am always worrying and now that my progesterone is apparently low i am super upset. then i think that i should be 38 weeks right now, instead i am 4... i love this baby so much already, but i still think about my daughter every day, i am feeling so many emotions, happy, excited, scared, depressed, its a bit much now and the hormones must not be helping. maybe once my dr assures me my progesterone is okay or gives me some supplements i will feel a bit better

I totally understand the insecurity. A loss definitely changes things- especially in your case when you were farther along. :hugs: I feel very insecure myself and I've probably cried like 5 times in the last few days!! BUT the emotions are a sign of pregnancy and that all is well! From what I read- your progesterone still falls within the normal range.

Praying for you!!! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"