• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Looking for Mommy's due end of Feb. 2013!

Same here! I'm constantly analyzing how I feel :dohh:

And here is a picture of my family ~

https://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m503/hollw79w/Grant-April2012_03.jpg

Aww, how lovely! You all look gorgeous. My family is my avatar! This little poppy seed is #1 for us. :)

aww what a beautiful family you have honey!

i am also waiting till 12 weeks. only people who know is bnb girls my mom and my fiancee. i can't keep a thing from my mother lol, she knew before i even told her

i can't wait to see the hb ugh

I know... the HB is SUCH a big deal and major hurdle!!!!

I go this morning for my 2nd blood draw to check my hcg levels & should find out Monday- prating for a good increase!!!!

i hope so hun!! my hcg levels they say are great.. just progestreone is low.. i will be so relieved if my levels of progesterone are higher . next appt june 25th

:growlmad:

I drive all the way to the lab this morning and my freaking order for the blood work is NOT there!! I don't know if the doctor forgot to fax the 2nd order or if the lab misplaced it or what- nurse said yesterday both were faxed though. I'm sooooo pissed! :( And it's the weekend so they are closed so I couldn't get it done

I probably am going to have to repeat it now and wait even longer. Really upsetting :nope:

lch~ will your b/w be checked again on the 25th??

OMGG im sorry id be sooo mad !!!!!!!! one time when i was pregnant with my angel baby girl sophia i had a horrible yeast infection.. LIKE TERRIBLE!! and i called doc at 3pm on a friday, he "called in" my suscription, never did it, i go pick it up and its not there!! wtf!!!!!

on june 25th ill get a u/s (praying for hb) and another beta and progesterone check. if i see my lil baby bean with a hb and my progesterone is normal, i may throw a party. june 25th is the day after my due date so i dont eve wanna imagine getting bad news that day.. as june 24th will be really hard for us

:hugs: I'm sure the 25th will be a nerve wracking day :wacko: If your dates are accurate you should be able to see the hb :thumbup: Exciting!!!!

I'm sorry about the due date coming up :nope: I had an u/s with Grant ... the first 3d/4d ... on my EDD with the baby I lost~ it was very strange :nope:

Praying for a good scan for you!

I got the phone call...

great news-- my beta is 7004... today is 21dpo.. It needed to be 4980 to be doubling... so that's great! Doubling Time (Hours): 38.78
My estrogen was 360 or something and they said needed to be over 100 so that's good ( I know nothing about that)

what concerns me....

when I got my progesterone done the other day it was 30.. today they said it was 23. She said normal is 20-25 for a healthy pregnancy ... what scares me is that it dropped-I wouldn't care if the number was lower initially-- I had to tell the nurse that I had another doctor check my progesterone (1st labs were done elsewhere-- long story) and that it was 30 when they checked it. She told me not to worry at all- that each lab is different and uses different tools and that my number was a good strong number. SO WHY THE HECK CANNOT I NOT be worried out of my mind???? What's funny is that my sister (Nurse Practitioner) told me this very thing yesterday-- each lab has different values -- and here I am freaking out about it.

On a separate note- they volunteered to have me come in and do an ultrasound on thursday and do blood work again if the doctor wants- but she said probably won't need to since my numbers are so good -- again- why am I freaking out with her raving at how good my numbers are?? I may just ask the doctor to draw them again thursday too for my peace of mind to compare.

I've read online about it.. and I've read it can fluctuate and seeing how I had it done in 2 places.. I should let it go bc its such a great number still!! pray for me!!

first tri sooooooooooooo sucks!!!!

aww your beta is great hun.. don't worry about the progesterone both those are great numbers but i would ask them to keep an eye on your level.. if you eat before your test you can lower the number by a lot.

Happy 6 weeks hun!!

I go this morning for my 1st u/s!! I know I won't see much... but I am glad to be going!

did you go??????? hope you can show me the pic!!

my u/s is on june 25th. my first one i was only 4 weeks 4 days but all they saw was my uterine wall thickening so i am upset.

well.. at 4w4d.. that's super early still and VERY normal!!!!

I did go..

All went well.. measuring right on target for where I am supposed to be and there was a little tiny yolk sac :) I go back in 10 days for another u/s to check the heartbeat.

I asked about the progesterone and he said my number was awesome... that I could have 5 blood draws and they all will be different so not to worry at all about that which was relieving to hear!

So. All is well for where I am at and I go back July 2nd!

And here is a picture:

https://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m503/hollw79w/NewBaby62112.jpg

awww look at the little bubs!!! yay so happy for you!!

Eeeeep! Amazing. :) I hope I get a picture to take home at my early scan!

The next one is the big one.. the heartbeat... if we can all make it there~ our odds will be really good!! fx'd!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->