• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Looking for Mommy's due end of Feb. 2013!

hey hun i am so emotional too i cry all the time..

my beta is 2000 :happydance: and my doc says progesterone is borderline low so he wants to start me on supplements to be safe

Great, great beta!!!! And I'm glad he is giving you progesterone ... that will definitely help with peace of mind!!! :hugs:

I am actually coming home early from my vacation so I am getting my first beta tomorrow and second on Saturday .. say a prayer for me!!!

Hello!! :hi:

I got my :bfp: on Tuesday, 9DPO - CD23 of our first cycle NTNP! :D My tests are getting much more obvious and pinker! Yay! AF is due tomorrow. According to countdowntopregnancy, my EDD is 24th Feb. :D I told DH my news last night, with an early Fathers' Day card with 'Happy Fathers' Day, Dad to be' on it. :)

Hoping we can all be buddies! :happydance:

Hello!! :hi:

I got my :bfp: on Tuesday, 9DPO - CD23 of our first cycle NTNP! :D My tests are getting much more obvious and pinker! Yay! AF is due tomorrow. According to countdowntopregnancy, my EDD is 24th Feb. :D I told DH my news last night, with an early Fathers' Day card with 'Happy Fathers' Day, Dad to be' on it. :)

Hoping we can all be buddies! :happydance:

:hi: Congrats on your BFP! :happydance: I got my bfp on 9dpo too :) That's amazing that you got it so quickly NTNP! Awesome!! TTC *sucks* so it's great you didn't have to wait to long! :)

Awww love that idea for your hubby!!! I thought about waiting until Father's Day ~ but that would have been 11 days and that's too long for me to keep my mouth shut :haha:

I was all up for waiting until Sunday, but DH reminded me last night that he won't be with me on Sunday (he's working!), so I decided there and then to give him the card I'd already written from 'Baby Swaff'. :D

lch28~ how are you feeling today??

mrsswaffer~ that's great that you incorporated father's day into it :) Will you have blood work done or what's your next step?

private26~ that's a good due date :haha: you need to get a ticker!! :)

I had my 1st beta blood draw today.. was hoping to get the results today but unfortunately didn't~ so I'll find out tomorrow & then I go Saturday for the 2nd. PRAYING for good numbers!!!

mrsswaffer congrats on your bfp hun! what an amazing way to tell hubby, he must be over the moon!

private26 congrats and welcome!

i am okay today.. i am just so sad about my progesterone level and so scared to mc again. i am taking supplements but i am still just really bummed and my scan isn't for 11 whole days. 11 days of torture.

did you get your beta today?

lch28~ It's understandable to worry about your progesterone~ just remember you still fall within the normal ranges and you're doing what you can :hugs:

I got the results from the blood work I had done yesterday~ my beta levels yesterday for 16dpo were 820 :happydance: This is an AWESOME number! I go tomorrow for the 2nd draw to make sure they are doubling! PRAYING!!!! I should find that result out Monday :thumbup:

yay!! that is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so happy for you. when is your scan?

I'm guessing not until July 10th which is soooooo far away!

so will you be 8 weeks?? i hate the waiting, its all a waiting game.. ttc you wait for af to end, wait to ovulate, two week wait, get your bfp, wait for scans, wait to meet baby,, ughhh!

so i called my doctor cause i just needed some reassurance. first i wanted to make sure its okay to "clean" myself out everyday because this crinone build up is just disgusting.. sorry tmi ladies. he said that was fine and not to keep the build up there. then i asked what he thought about my levels and if it was really that low. he said that he is very confident this is a viable pregnancy, i was only 3w4d when i got my blood done, and that my level really is not so low and if i wasn't a high risk pregnancy he wouldn't be putting me on the progesterone anyways, and my beta is great. he said i can most likely stop it if i want too on june 25th if my levels come back normal. hoping my scan shows a beautiful hb. i don't know if i will feel comfortable stopping the progesterone but will see. have full confidence in my new doc

I called my doctor's surgery today and made an appointment for Monday to get confirmation and a referral to the midwives, who I will see at approximately 8-12 weeks. :) AF was due today, and of course, she never showed. I got 'Pregnant 1-2' on a Clearblue Digital today. :happydance:

i was soo happy the day af was due and she didn't show. even though i already knew i was prego it was the best day ever lol. i wish i could take a cb digi!! they don't sell them in the U.S

Ahh, why not? It was so amazing seeing the word come up!! :) We filmed it for our family announcement at 12 weeks. :)

awww that is so sweet. not sure, they just don't sell them here

lch28~ I think I would probably take the progesterone the entire first tri.. I've talked to a lot of women on here to who take it and they ALL take it until the 2nd tri starts :shrug: The first tri SUCKS! :haha:

mrsswaffer~ :yipee: I'm glad the :witch: stayed away! And I agree- I wish they had the CB digi's that say how many weeks you are!

Speaking of 12 weeks ... are you keeping it hush hush until then???

What about you lch?? When will you publicly announce??

I'm going to wait until after 8weeks/when I see the heartbeat.. around that stage. :thumbup:

We want to wait until the 12 week scan, just to make sure everything is safe. The only people who know (aside from the BnB girls) are me, DH, and a few senior people at my work. I'm a nurse, so I come into contact with a lot of hazardous drugs and do a lot of manual handling, so I had to tell them straight away really. I don't want to announce it to everyone else at work until the scan (or as late as I can before then), but one of my colleagues keeps asking me, "Are you pregnant yet?! Have a baby!" She asked me yesterday, and for the first time, I lied and said that I wasn't! :D

that makes sense~ especially with your job. 12 weeks seems too far away!! :) I found out I was having a boy @ my 12 week u/s with my son Grant~ hoping to find out this time too!!

I WANT to tell people but I don't want to jinx anything either! I want to just get into the safe zone.. once you see the HB and get past 8 weeks.. the odds of anything happening are less than 5%... so that's why I'm going with that timeframe :)

Ah, that sounds nice. I'm constantly worrying something will happen! 5 more weeks, and I'll be into the (mostly) safe zone. :) Wait wait waiting! Trying to stay relaxed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->