• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Looking for Mommy's due end of Feb. 2013!

Ich... take my 7 month old for a few weeks.. time will FLY by :rofl:

Has your DH agreed to a gender scan or does he still think you should wait?

he thinks its silly to spend the money and then get one 2 weeks later lol

what a pregnant woman wants, a pregnant woman gets :haha:

I totally understand that- very true.. but if anything- it could just be a confirmation if TWO scans show a certain sex :thumbup:

:haha:

I'm so terrible.. I pushed my DH into it too.. I couldn't wait the 3 weeks :rofl: Although - truth be told- I'm still waiting until the 20th to TRULY believe I'm team pink even though 2 scans have already said so!

My next OB appointment is Sept 6th.. I can't wait. Feels like forever!!

oh no wonder it's pasting quickly for you Holly, with a 7 month old to keep you busy!

SLC - that's this week, hopefully it will fly by!

Anybody starting to show yet? X

I'm glad I'm not the only one then! People at work point out my bump /podge & then seem a bit shocked when I say I'm 15 weeks :shrug: I was starting to get a bit of a complex about it :haha: I am wearing a mixture of my normal clothes & some maternity clothes, I seem to be in the in between stage. x

I am definitely showing some. I can still wear SOME of my regular clothes- but not all and I have whipped out my maternity clothes :thumbup:

im showing a lot!!! lol =]

im sure its a girl holly.. i was told at 12 weeks sophia was a girl and she sure was!

Wahey! Bring on the bumps! X

I am in the weird in-between stage. I can fit regular clothes, but they are uncomfortable. Maternity clothing is much more comfortable but I don't "fill out" the shirts yet.

I lost my little guy at 16 weeks. 22 hours of labor, born last Wednesday at 6:20 am, weighing 5 oz and 6 inches tall.

oh hun :flower: I am SO VERY SORRY :nope:

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I wish I could say or do something to make you feel better :cry: I'm so sorry my dear

:hugs:

oh my gosh honey.. i am so so sorry for your loss. i know no words will help now but just know you are in all of our thoughts..

I'm so sorry hun, really cannot imagine what you're going through :(

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back