• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Looking for Mommy's due end of Feb. 2013!

thanks so much! i feel better now as i googled lol.. says its normal as long as there is no bleeding. i just can't wait for my next scan. tomorrow is my due date for my daughter =[

:hugs: Definitely don't worry about that my dear :hugs: I'm analyzing EVERYTHING right now myself :haha:

I'm sorry about tomorrow :flower: I know how hard that date is :nope:

Happy 5 weeks to me!!! I'm an apple pip! :)

Happy 5 weeks! :yipee:

thanks honey. i am okay today.. we are going to get lunch and go fishing since it is beautiful out. then we will probably go to the pool. trying to stay busy..

That sounds nice! It's supposed to rain the next three days here so I won't be doing much.

Sadly my maternity leave from work ends tomorrow so I go back Tuesday :cry: I know I was lucky to have off 5 1/2 months though.. not many US companies offer that. My u/s is Thursday .. so maybe work will help time pass quicker for me too!

wow thats great! in the U.S most people get 6 weeks, 90 days the MAX. scan is tomorrow.. counting down the hours..

I'm sure it will go great :hugs:

What time is your appt.?

I like early appointments! :thumbup:

My appt. on Thursday is @ 3:30pm~ blahhhh... it's bc I have to work though :nope:

i have work tomorrow too. took the day off lol!

well, I know tomorrow is a big day for you in many ways.. I would do the same.

I think we both are ready for this week to be over! It's amazing how a loss totally skews your thoughts on pregnancy :nope: I know with my 1st pregnancy- I was so naive and never thought anything would happen .. so then when I miscarried- it turned me into an emotional mess-both during the loss and then with my last pregnancy. I still feel that fear.. hard not to.. but I know at the same time that I have no control and can only pray for the best!

i know exactly what you mean. With Sophia i just figured I was pregnant and would stay that way! i mean i knew about mcs and stuff but never thought it would happen to me and once i passed 12 weeks i thought everything was fine. I never even imagined going into labor at 23 weeks.. no cramps or anything bothered me. I was very innocent about it all. Now any little cramp freaks me out to no end!!

:hugs: Well ~ this IS going to be your rainbow baby :hugs:

"Rainbow Babies" is the understanding that the beauty of a rainbow does not negate the ravages of the storm. When a rainbow appears, it doesn't mean the storm never happened or that the family is not still dealing with its aftermath. What it means is that something beautiful and full of light has appeared in the midst of the darkness and clouds. Storm clouds may still hover but the rainbow provides a counterbalance of color, energy and hope."

And someone sent me this during my loss... I thought it was amazing~

A poem for all mothers in waiting...

I have longed and waited.
I have cried and prayed.
I have endured and planned over and over again.

Like most things in life, the people who truly have appreciation are those who have struggled to attain their dreams.

I will notice everything about my child.
I will take time to watch my child sleep, explore, and discover.
I will marvel at this miracle every day for the rest of my life.

I will be happy when I wake in the middle of the night to the sound of my child, knowing that I can comfort, hold, and feed him and that I am not waking to take another temperature, pop another pill, take another shot or cry tears of a broken dream.

My dream will be crying for me.
I count myself lucky in this sense; that God has given me this insight, this special vision with which I will look upon my child.
Whether I parent a child I actually give birth to or a child that God leads me to, I will not be careless with my love.

I will be a better mother for all that I have endured. I am a better wife, a better aunt, a better daughter, neighbor, friend, and sister because I have known pain.
I know disillusionment, as I have been betrayed by my own body. I have been tried by fire and hell that many never face, yet given time, I stood tall.

I have prevailed.
I have succeeded.
I have won.

So now, when others hurt around me, I do not run from their pain in order to save myself discomfort. I see it, mourn it, and join them in theirs.
I listen.

And even though I cannot make it better, I can make it less lonely.
I have learned the immense power of another hand holding tight to mine, of other eyes that moisten as they learn to accept the harsh truth when life is beyond hard.

I have learned a compassion that only comes by walking in those shoes.
I have learned to appreciate life.
Yes, I will be a wonderful mother.

that is beautiful it brought tears to my eyes. i just love it!!

scan is in 3.5 hours... gosh i am so nervous..

:flower: It's going to be ok! You get to see your little beanie!!!!

Lots of prayers headed your way! :hugs:

Oooh, make sure you tell us all about it lch28!! My first scan is at 6+4 as well. :)

my little bean!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• scan0003.jpg
    scan0003.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 5
Yaaaayyy!! How exciting!! :D I can't wait until mine!! Only 1 week and 3 days to go...!!

yay!! thanks ladies!! i was nervous the whole time.. in the waiting room i was freaking out and literally held my breath until i saw the heart flicker and he said thats the heart beat congratulations!!! =D best feeling. 4 whole weeks until my next appointment! hopefully the doppler will work then, because my docs u/s thing is soo old we could not hear it or see how many beats per min, but my next appt is july 26th and they said they will use doppler then, then on august 3rd i have my twelve week u/s with maternal fetal medicine for testing etc.. i loved getting those last time, they are so high tech you can see everything on the baby!

I have no doubt it was nerve wracking~ that will be me this Thursday!

I LOVED my 12 week scan too with Grant! Found out @ that scan actually that it was a boy.. hoping I can get an idea @ my 12 week one this time too!

do you own a doppler??? I have a Hi Bebe fetal doppler... sometimes you can pick it up as early as 8 weeks on your own... I'm praying all goes well and that I get to use it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->