• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Looking for Mommy's due end of Feb. 2013!

oh man. the heart beat.... wish i could go to sleep till monday and wake up at my doctors office.. ill feel so much better after this visit if all is well. i am getting my stitch placed in at 12 weeks exactly

I hear ya!!! the hb is SUCH a big deal!!

That's good you'll get a stitch at 12 weeks... do you have to reduce your activity???

only if my cervix shortens then ill be on bed rest.... except once the cerclage is placed.. i am on complete pelvic rest. no sex!

Is that a good thing or a bad thing on no sex :haha:

it is awful!!!!! lol! i mean hey ill do anything for the baby but my god. and to think of all the sex i did when ttc.. (every day sometimes twice a day) and now its all gone =[ =[ lol. and my fiances like its okay well have sex after the babies born.. lol like hmm honey you mean 6 weeks after the babies born??

sooo i am having a serious issue waiting one more min for my doc appt.. i am about to call and make up some reason i cant come on monday and see if they have an appt today but then im scared it will be too early to hear a hb anyway

I hear ya on moving the appointment up.. you sound like me!!!! I will say- it might be too early... might not be.. I saw Grant's hb @ 5w6d.. but then I know that's really early :shrug: I know it sucks waiting~ but it probably would be better to wait until monday honestly. The odds are a lot higher seeing it then!

yeah i decided to wait lol.. i am happy because i have to get weekly vaginal scans after 12 weeks to make sure my cervix hasn't shortened so ill get a look at baby every week until labor

:hi: im vicki im due 21st feb :-D i have a 8 month old son

aww hi hun your son is adorable! have you gotten a scan or doc appointment yet?

went to see Dr today and im having the bubba out of area so there reffering me to the hospital.. shouldnt be to long tbh,
ill explain.. i live in croydon surrey and ill be having baby in bromley kent.. the hospitals actually closer and i work there so its easier for appointments ect..
Thank you i must update pic of ryan... hes changed so much now

hes beautiful =] were you ttc or was this a surprise?

yeah i decided to wait lol.. i am happy because i have to get weekly vaginal scans after 12 weeks to make sure my cervix hasn't shortened so ill get a look at baby every week until labor

oooh that's awesome!!!!!! :happydance: is it 12 weeks yet?!? :haha:

:hi: im vicki im due 21st feb :-D i have a 8 month old son

:hi: Welcome! Exciting to have 2 so close together in age, huh!?? :) Are you nervous at all?? I am a little bit but I know it will be ok!

i know i can't wait for 12 weeks! not looking forward to getting my cervix stitched up... sure that won't be too comfortable.. plus you spot for a few days after and ill be totally freaking out .

One of my friends on here went through pretty much the exact same thing you did.. she had a healthy baby boy a few days after me! :hugs: I have no doubt it's worrisome.. the good thing is that you'll be monitored very closely!!

did she have an incompetent cervix? did she get a stitch?

did she have an incompetent cervix? did she get a stitch?

Yes.. sadly she went through a loss too :(

So she got a stitch, had the cervix checks, and delivered fine a few days after me!

awww yay thanks so much for telling me that..

soo i wanna ask you if this is normal cause i have no idea and don't remember from my last pregnancy.

i guess since conception i had some mild cramps. they stopped around 4 1/2 - 5 weeks but have started again. its nothing that has me doubling over in pain or anything and no spotting of course. but i am just concerned over every twinge i feel!! do you think cramps are normal at 6 weeks??

:hugs: yes! totalllllllllllllllly normal! I've been pregnant 4 times (1 of which was a mc) and had cramps in ALL of them. It's just your uterus stretching with beanie growing! :) I'm having some dull cramping right now actually!

thanks so much! i feel better now as i googled lol.. says its normal as long as there is no bleeding. i just can't wait for my next scan. tomorrow is my due date for my daughter =[

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->