Looking for people TTC after miscarriage

Chicky- Not knowing what’s going on is the worst! Hope you get some answers soon.

Lady- I’m sure your trip will be a welcome distraction- the best thing to do is try and enjoy ourselves and not get bogged down with TTC etc. Easier said than done, mind 8-[

AF is due today for me and got another bfn on a Superdrug test this morning. Been crampy for a few days and sore boobs- I reckon she will come pretty soon. Just want it to hurry up now so I can move on and start again. I’m sleeping terribly at the moment too, maybe because I keep thinking about testing in the mornings.

Next cycle I’m going to try really hard not to test early and try and forget about the 2ww coz this exhausting!

Sorry about the BFN yellowmoon. They suck!

Well holly shit. My spotting stopped so I tested and BFP. I'm so scared now. And feel so bad for having a few drinks the past few days. I really thought the spotting was AF beginning. I've never had implantation bleeding before..

Ah that’s brilliant Chicky! I’m sure the drinking is fiiine, counteract it with some spinach :mrgreen:

I know it’s hard to do but try and enjoy it- even if you prepare yourself for the worst it won’t make it any less horrible if it happens so you may as well be as happy as possible in the moment. Hope that makes sense!

:dust:

Oh Chicky! I am so pleased for you! I did actually have a feeling you might be with your latest updates but I didn't want to say.

Yellowmoon is right - enjoy every moment of it! I know we know more than anybody how delicate the first weeks of pregnancy are but you must just relax, trust your body and allow yourself to feel happy.

I can't wait to hear how all our ladies with BFPs progress.

Yay Chicky, congratulations, stay positive! What cycle are you?

Can't believe those friends announcing the pregnancy like that and at 6 weeks as well! I know people get excited but I wish people could consider other peoples feelings as well.

AF due in the next few days but i'm not too hopeful this month, i am 10 dpo trying to hold out on the testing.

I've had a fab xmas, the UK def do it well :)

Happy new year everyone hopefully 2019 is our year!

Thanks girls. So right, worry is such a wasted emotion and won't change the outcome. I'm trying to stay positive.

Sallyanne, third cycle post MC, second trying. Long cycles though so coming up 4 months xx

Thank you so much for the support ladies! You have been so important to helping to get me through this part of this journey xxx

Hello everyone,

It's been very long since i was here. I was on a 1 month vacation in Nov-Dec when i got my BFP!! I was back 10 days ago, but was waiting for my ultrasound today. Everything went well at the Doctor's.
This is my 3rd cycle since MC.

Congratulations Chickybaby and others who got BFPs. Fx for others.

Hey Sallyanne! Glad you had a good xmas, good luck to you on your testing!! We'll be here whatever happens.

Congratulations Happyway, what great news!

Make sure you girls keep us updated :)

Think AF is starting for me so back to CD1 tomorrow. Had a bit of a cry today but I'm feeling a bit better after a hot bath and loads of chocolate and sherry. Plus cd1 on New year day MUST be a good omen.

Happy new year everyone xx

Congrats Happyway what a fantastic holiday for you!

Well I'm a BFN this month (cycle 3), same as you Yellow had a cry but now feeling a bit better.

Went to see the "don't try then it will happen" lady who showed me delightful pictures of cervical mucus, how to do temping and check cervical position, oh the joys! She said to do the BD every other day, that was about it. Now booking an appointment with a proper gynae finally at a centre that also does IVF if necessary.

Hi ladies.

I haven't really had a chance to read back yet, but this is the short version on my story:
- Got a BFP in Oct last year
- Dating scan at 7w3d gave me an EDD of June 27
- Went for first tri screening scan at 11w1d, found out baby stopped growing at 8w5d
- Was able to pass all the tissue naturally on Dec 11

So, as of right now, SO and I have DTD on the night of Dec 24/25 and 26/27. Based on opks I think I O'd on Dec 31/Jan 1. Been trying to do it again, but he's been uninterested or we've been cock blocked by our son. I feel like it's too late to do it now and there was probably too much time between the last DTD session and O. Not holding out a lot of hope for this cycle. -.-

Sorry for your bfn Sallyanne :(- 2019 will be the year for us! Hopefully the new gynae will have more of a clue haha.

Hi prettyinink- sorry for your loss :( I reckon you're still in for a chance this month with those dates- fx for you.

I'm planning to bd every other day this cycle and keep focusing on trying to lose a bit of weight and going to the gym. The new focus is helping me. :bunny: I've had half a bag of spinach in two days!

Hi ladies!

Haven’t been on here in a little while, but I’m so happy to see some of you have got your BFPs!! Congratulations!

This fills me with hope that soon I’ll get my BFP too. I’ve just finished cycle 3 since Mmc sept, so we are going to try and track really hard this month! The BFN at Christmas was tearful, but we can’t give up and will stay strong.

Hope you lovely bunch of strong warrior ladies are all well ❤️

Good to see you back MrsFruitie! Had wondered if you were ok.

I am cycle day 28 and this is the day AF usually arrives. If she hasn't shown by tonight, I may test. Or wait until tomorrow to avoid the disappointment of a BFN. For some reason, the arrival of AF is easier to take than seeing the result in a tiny window of a pregnancy test.

Don't know how I will feel either way this month. Will update you tomorrow. x

Good to see you back MrsFruitie! Had wondered if you were ok.

I am cycle day 28 and this is the day AF usually arrives. If she hasn't shown by tonight, I may test. Or wait until tomorrow to avoid the disappointment of a BFN. For some reason, the arrival of AF is easier to take than seeing the result in a tiny window of a pregnancy test.

Don't know how I will feel either way this month. Will update you tomorrow. x

Fingers crossed for you, Lady. Let this be your month! [-o<

Thank you for the well wishes. Unfortunately I came on today. So back to cycle day 1 for me! Starting to wonder if I will ever get pregnant again.

On the bright side - I can have a few drinks in New York for my birthday next month. I'm actually getting married whilst we're over there which is a big secret - only our parents and certain family members know. But we're all friends here and it's anon! haha :)

Maybe it'll happen in the 'honeymoon' phase. You never know...

Thank you for the well wishes. Unfortunately I came on today. So back to cycle day 1 for me! Starting to wonder if I will ever get pregnant again.

On the bright side - I can have a few drinks in New York for my birthday next month. I'm actually getting married whilst we're over there which is a big secret - only our parents and certain family members know. But we're all friends here and it's anon! haha :)

Maybe it'll happen in the 'honeymoon' phase. You never know...

Oh sorry for AF :(

But a secret wedding sounds so nice! How romantic!! I feel really special knowing about it hehe

You’re right, you never know! And you’ll be having so much fun you probably won’t even think about it! I hope you have the best time, I’m sure you will ;-)

Oh poo for the the BFN Lady! But congratulations on the wedding, that sounds amazing getting married in New York and like you said you can enjoy it all without worrying about what you are eating and drinking and I think the honeymoon phase definitely helps :)

I'm CD 11 so I haven't got any exciting news, just doing the BD every other day and doing all my 'I am not trying to get pregnant' charting.

Hey ladies. So, AF came on Sunday night. Looks like we did DTD too early last time. But I just got a new pack of opks, so I'm ready and anxious to start trying again this cycle.

Hi pretty, sorry AF showed up, but glad you are ready with your OPKs for this month! Is this the first time you are using them? They seem to be working for me I keep getting a positive on CD17.

I'm on CD15 OPK neg still, so must be ovulating late every month. The gynae can only fit me in in the afternoons when I am working so need to find another one, so I'm just in limbo this month really, bit annoying.

How's everyone else doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->