Looking for people TTC after miscarriage

That's cool we're in sync Sally. We can get through the 2 week wait together :D.

I did actually find Chicky and the news of her twins. I think she's coming up to 11 weeks so all is well for her, which is fab. Twins is such a happy ending. I kinda want that to happen to me now LOL. I might try and stalk the others later on haha.

I can't imagine having to pay for all that stuff. Sometimes I would rather pay and get a better service though, that being said- the early PU was very good when I had the mc. Bar the 2 horrible ultrasound women I encountered.

I'm planning on testing next weekend. Gonna be hard not to do it all of next week, but I have to keep telling myself it's pointless and never gives me any solid answers anyway. At least if I get a negative at that point i know I can just wait for AF. Pretty sure I o,d around day 11/12 this month, can't be too sure though.

Hello Sally, Yellowmoon

Fingers crossed for your 2WW to end in BFPs [-o<

AFM, today will be my week 16 milestone. Sometimes still can't believe i am pregnant and this is actually happening, until a bout of nausea and throwing up reminds me how real this is! Trying not to worry and taking each day as it comes.

Ahhww thanks for the update HappyWay! :) glad you're doing well. 16 weeks is amazing! Hope the nausea goes away soon- I'm sure it will.

I love hearing from everyone- happy endings are so lovely to hear :)

:dust:

Wow happy - 16 weeks is amazing, can't believe the time has gone so fast! Still hoping we all get our rainbow happy endings too!

Yellow - yes we are in the 2ww together, but mines just started and I need to wait until the end of next week before I test, why does the 2 weeks wait feel like forever?!

Well I have had bad news SIL and BIL from hell have decided to move to the same flipping town as us in a few months, I just can't wait :(

Hi ladies,

I hope you don’t mind me jumping in on this thread.

So sorry for all of you who have had a loss. I had a miscarriage 2 weeks ago after ttc for almost a year. At our early scan at 8 weeks we learnt that our baby had stopped developing at 5 weeks :( so upset.

Not sure when to start trying again, did a test yesterday & it’s still showing positive, it’s so cruel. Just want to get a negative so we can try again.

Ovulation test is coming up positive but I’m guessing that’s still the pregnancy hormones making it do that?

Bleeding has stopped now & we have been bd’ing.

Is it best to wait till period is here?

Hi Ladies,

We had it confirmed today that I have unfortunately had a missed miscarriage. At my scan I should have shown 10 weeks but the fetal pole measured 6 with no heartbeat.

I have opted for the minor surgery which will take place Monday 24th. I am too emotional to deal with the physical pain of a natural passing as well.

As soon as we have the all clear we aim to try again as we are looking forward to being a family. Me and my husband are very much in love and cannot wait to share our happiness and love with a little baby.

I’m looking for women in similar situations to share our TTC post loss journey together, and support each other!

Thanks ladies and stay strong.
We can do this! ❤️
Hi i had a miscarriage last tuesday , i was 6 weeks . Wanting to try again but worried it will happen again x

Hi Friskyfish and mamatoizzy- so sorry for your losses :(

It's very tough to begin with. All I wanted to do what start trying straight away and I think that's OK if you're ready. You'll fall pregnant again when your body is up to it.

I'm on my 3rd cycle since the miscarriage, it's still painful but not as bad, it does get better. Eager to be pregnant again now, the fear of losing another one is outweighed by the wish to be pregnant at this point, but it's still a fear. I don't think that will go away I'm afraid.

We're here if you need to chat or vent.

Hope you both start to feel better soon.

Hi Friskyfish and mamatoizzy, so sorry for both of your losses. It's such a difficult time, but believe me it does get much easier. The worry of losing another one is completely normal but like yellowmoon said the desire for a baby is much stronger and that's what keeps me going.

I started to try straight away once I stopped bleeding, my doctor wasn't bothered but I know some doctors say to wait until you have had your first period, I just think try again when you are ready.

The ladies on this message board have really helped me, everyone is so supportive.

I tested today and got another bffn. Guess what the extra F stands for.

I’m fed up with this now.

Waiting for AF. Again. Feel like it’s never going to happen for me.

Yellowmoon, so sorry for your negative. I actually had a BFN two days before my BFP so it’s not over until it’s over!

And if it isn’t this month - just keep at it. I know your time is soon xx

That's what I was thinking too, it could be too early still, how many dpo are you?

The day before yesterday, I had random spotting, just once, but I was max. 5dpo which is too early to be implantation I think, so I'll just have to wait and see. It's so hard not to get your hopes up. I've been trying not to symptom spot and google everything this time but it's not really working.

On a positive note BIL and SIL are going to move in Sept not Apr so 6 more months of peace yay!

So I'm a BFN too this morning, I'd have thought I'd have got a positive by now if that was implantation 4 days ago.

I've had my other blood test this morning and DH has done his sperm sample, so we'll know more in about a week. Otherwise AF is due to start anytime from tomorrow. I will join you in the fed up club Yellow!

Hi Sally,

I understand it is different for everyone, but i never got BFP at least 8 days after Implantation. I had gotten a BFN on FRER ON the day of my missed period, but got a BFP 3 days later! So FX for you[-o<

Hi Sally- hope you're OK.

I'm still wallowing LOL. I think everyone is getting fed up with me. I'm usually quite a positive person and I'm the opposite right now.

Gonna relax a bit this cycle and have a few drinks on a couple of outings. Accepting the fact that it's gonna take a while and I can't expect a BFP every month and get so devestated when it's not. It's not very healthy and I think it could be a contributing factor. I dunno.

It will happen for us :)

I had a miscarriage 2 weeks ago. No medical intervention needed. Took a test today and that was negative which I’m sure is a good thing. I’d like to think I’ll be joining you all soon but at the moment I’m still bleeding from the loss. My only real concern is my OH is a bit worried about bd because he saw what was manually removed while I was in A&E. Luckily we have an amazing relationship so hoping that will pass for him. Must admit to being a little worried about it happening again but I’m sure everyone feels the same... xxx

Well I'm now 11 dpo and still no AF, I've decided to test again tomorrow morning if still no signs, so there is still a chance. I'm trying to think positively that if it is AF, it means my LP is extending which is good as I was a bit worried about the spotting from 10 dpo.

I've convinced myself that I'm pregnant this month, so the BFN has bought me down to earth a bit, so maybe the fall won't be so hard if it really is a BFN. My plan has always been to be negative each month then the BFN won't be so bad, unfortunately I keep getting my hopes up anyway, symptom spotting like crazy and googling every little thing.

Mum of 1+1 - So sorry that happened to you, it's still very early days for you both physically and emotionally. The neg HPT is a good sign that your body is getting back on track again hormonally. Try again when you are ready, only you know when that will be, I am sure after the 1st time your OH will be reassured that all is OK.

Thank you Sallyanne. I hope so....

Good luck this month. It’s not over until AF shows! Rooting for you xxx

Hi everyone,

I just had a missed miscarriage last week. Went in for a scan at 10 weeks and found out there was no heartbeat so had to have a d&c this Monday. Physically I'm more or less fine, and grtting through it emotionally as well.

We want to try again soon (obviously) but the doctor really scared me by saying it's better to wait until after your cycle returns as otherwise there's a higher risk of miscarriage again. Just wondering how long it took all of you to start your normal cycle again following this sort of incident?

I'm sorry for all of you who've gone through this as well. It's horrible! Wouldn't wish it on anyone!

@RoseM87
Very sorry hun.

After i had miscarried in last Aug, my doctor actually encouraged me to try immediately, given i was ready emotionally. According to her, waiting for a cycle is only so that the pregnancy can be dated better.
We ovulate only after hcg goes to zero or <2, so opks would help after we have hcg close to zero.

I was very hopeful for a BFP but had my AF 5 weeks after miscarriage. Did not use opks and the miscarriage definitely messes with your regular cycle lengths and so ovulation dates. I used opks in my third cycle and I finally got my BFP then and am now pregnant due this Aug. So, take YOUR own time to heal and whenever you and your partner are ready again to try, go ahead. Thinking of you :hugs2:

Thanks so much for the info, HappyWay. And huge congratulations on your pregnancy! That is so lovely :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->