Looking for people TTC after miscarriage

Hey Kiki - of course you’re welcome. With wifey pg and the other thread dead, you need a place <3 Strange that it doesn’t seem to affect ovulation/cycles for you but I guess that’s pretty common with pcos. Pg straight away or it takes a while bc the cysts build up. Hope they can help.

Welcome Ymoon. Hope you have a wonderful trip <3

Hello yellowmoon and kiki. More than welcome to join is great to have the support of other women even if the circumstances that brought bus together are pretty awful. I hope we can provide some support and comfort for you xx

So I just had some spotting today, seems ovulation spotting is my norm now. Unless it was a cyst? I just don't know anymore, the pain i had saturday night was pretty intense but jad a few sharp twinges today. Opk negative now. Unfortunately no sex last night (well no 'finish') so that's frustrating. Daily sex is not our norm so poor hubby was spent. Holding to squeeze in a season tonight.. Then back to every other day just in case..

Have started to spiral a bit. I have swimming lessons with my boy each week and the pool isn't hot but is a bit warm, I asked today and the try to keep it around 35 but sometimes it is up around 36. I asked my doctor if I could continue when I was pregnant and she said it was fine. Now after doing some reading I'm worried the heat may have contributed. I don't want to miss swimming with him because I love it but am worried about another loss.. I no a few other mums that have continued while pregnant but not sure they did during first tri...

Chicky - to my understanding being in warm water for short periods of time should be fine?... Not sure how long the swimming lessons go for tho.

Got my results back from blood sugars - fasting glucose of 92, and A1c of 4.7. Happy that my diet change seems to have helped my sugar levels. Down 5 lbs since changing my diet. Very happy with that at least.

Chicky- I always read that warm baths are ok as long as it's not too hot, you should be able to get in the water straight away without flinching. Body temp is 37 anyway so I don't see the swimming being an issue. I'd say enjoying yourself and carrying on like normal would be better for your wellbeing. Hope that makes you feel better :)

Kiki- fab news on your results! It's good to set other goals too I think. I'm going to get back on the health wagon after my holiday.

Hi Kiki and Yellowmoon.

Very welcome to join us and so sorry to hear both of your stories.

Yellowmoon, everything will be really fresh and raw for you right now but I’m pleased to hear you have your holiday to help keep your mind as positive as possible. Best of luck on your journey.

Kiki, I can imagine your recent PCOS diagnosis is probably really disheartening for you but I know several people with this condition that have gone on to have healthy pregnancies. TTC is a difficult journey anyway but just have faith that it’s going to happen for you and make sure you enjoy every moment with your little girl in the meantime.

Welcome Yellowmoon, hope you have a blast at Disney.

Welcome Kiki. DH and I were on our last cycle before clomid when we conceived (ended in mc) So I still have clomid ready to go. I was going to take it after my first proper cycle.. like you I feel run down about ttc.. again.

AFM, I'm getting pretty frustrated. Spotting but no period. I just want things to go back to normal.

Hey ladies-

I’ve been MIA lately, just so busy with everything. My sister is in town so that’s nice

I’m just waiting for AF to arrive should be next week but I feel like my whole life is on hold til then.

My SIL is pregnant and she knew we were TTC so she keeps asking for updates and giving me disappointed looks if I drink bc she knows if I’m drinking I’m not PG. she doesn’t know about the MC and I’m not ready to share it with her.

As I mentioned before my job is not the greatest and the plan was for me to stay home after baby number 2 got here so prolonging my time at the job isn’t helping with my mood or my attitude at work.

Hopefully AF will show up next week and we can TTC....

Ughhhh.....I’m just ugh right now

I wasn't getting notifications for this thread so I'm slowly catching up..

I'm cd8 today so just getting ready for ovulation (hopefully) I have pcos so its not unusual for me not to ovulate...

I will be using preseed for the first time this month and I'm having a fertility reflexology massage on day of what should be my ovulation so hoping I will relax and unwind and let nature take its course.. hoping I get my bfp this month as we are not trying next month as hubby will be away with work for when I would be due and I will be having another c section x

Hi girls hope you are all well, sounds like most of us are getting back into the swing of things. I hope AF arrives swiftly for those of you who are waiting for her, pretty typical that when you want her to show she goes MIA. Have been reading along but very busy just had a quick moment to jump on here now.

Thanks for the replies re swimming, I think I'm looking for a season' especially one that's easily avoided next time. Will just try to relax for now and talk to my midwife when/if I get pregnant.

Just waiting around here, not sure how many dpo I am exactly but some where between 7 and 5 I think... Will grab some tests in my next grocery shop and do a couple next week most likely. Have a big event on next week over for days and there is likely to be some celebratory drinking at the end so will test before then at the latest!

Having a few of my tell tale symptoms but I realise its most likely in my head this early, I am hopeful and excited but trying not to get too ahead of myself. Can already feel the watchful eyes of family at diners and such seeing if I am having a glass of wine or not! Feels like a bit of pressure but probably just me again!

Amazing weather here at the moment which is making me feel great, even if it means I'm constantly watering my garden!

Anyway hope you are all doing OK xx

Hello all -

Ladystardust: I have also heard of a lot of people with PCOS having successful pregnancies, etc. That's what keeps me a little more positive about things. And, yes my sweet girl is such a blessing! My focus immediately after the mc & D/C was on her. I realized that I don't want to look back on the last 6 months of her life and have no idea what happened, because I was so focused on ttc. Keeping focus on her has helped immensely!

Weebles: That gives me some hope that maybe we will catch this cycle! I spose you just never know!

2baby2: I was kind of in the same bout with ttc, every knew that we were going to be trying before summer, and we had multiple friends ttc at the same time. We told all immediate family when we m/c'd but we didn't share it with friends until a couple weeks ago. I hit a point where I just couldn't handle being asked anymore times when baby #2 would be coming. I actually made a public facebook post in support of infant loss and awareness, and acknowledged in there my 2 losses, and also made a note of emphasizing (nicely of course) that maybe people should take a moment before asking that question to someone as they never know the mountain they may be climbing... And after I made it public I felt an instant sense of relief. I felt like I didn't have to hide my hurt and now my friends and family understand if I am a little stand-offish about baby things. … Sorry this is a long soapbox moment, lol, but I guess my point is - sometimes (if/when you are ready) it can be nice to share, it may relieve the heart a little. Fingers crossed for AF arriving on time!

Thanks for all the positive thoughts. This time TTC is just so different then every other time - we caught so early each time, so I think that's where my rundown/tired feeling is coming from. Currently cycle 5 - and despite feeling rundown - I am probably the least stressed that I've been in the past 5 months. haha. I feel like I have a game plan going forward so we just have to get thru this cycle. I feel like that sounds terrible, but I'm ready to at least start doing something that might help. I am currently 5-6dpo. I feel about how I've felt every cycle (including our last pregnancy cycle) lol. So who knows! My LP is typically 11 days, so hopeful it arrives on time (or not at all!) - nothing in between. lol.

Fingers crossed for all you ladies!

Hey, just looking for some support! My husband and I were expecting our first we were almost 10 weeks and I started cramping and bleeding last Saturday with horrible contraction pains, we went to the er and did the crazy running around blood tests, follow up appointments with my doctor and an ultrasound on Monday which only showed me measuring at 5 weeks :( I was also diagnosed with a double uterus but my doctor was confident the loss didn’t have anything to do with the uterus abnormality. I had a D &C Thursday which finally helped with the pain and the bleeding, I’m lightly spotting now with milk cramping and back pain.
We are so heartbroken from this loss but we so very much want our own little one but don’t want to go through this again :(

We were told we could try again in a few months once my cycle became regular again.

Mandalynn,

I am so sorry you had to go through so much pain emotionally and physically too. My loss was at 7 weeks and i can never put it in words the emotional pain and suffering i went through, but physically it was comparable to my worst period.
I understand what you are going through now, I can't say when but i promise it will pass.

:hug:

So sorry for your loss mandalyn. Such a shitty road to walk but you are not alone. There will be some tough days/weeks/months ahead but you will find a way through. I hope your spotting ends soon, I could t even begin to heal until the bleeding stopped. Feel free to lean on us, ask questions or just vent here, we all have very different stories and I can guarantee one of us (if not all of us) will understand in some way shape or form. Thinking of you xx

Oh Mandalynn, I'm sorry to see you in here and I hope you have lots of support.
It's a horrible thing to have to go through but as Chicky said, I hope you will find some comfort in this group. It is a great place to get out all of your feelings which helps with the healing process.

AFM - I have got my appointment at the hospital for the post mortem results. It's on the 5th December. I am feeling weirdly positive about it. I feel like it will be an opportunity to put it all to bed and move on.

Took a pregnancy test at the weekend as I was going to a party and wanted to make sure I didn't drink if on the off chance I am pregnant. It was of course negative so I will be expecting AF any day now.

Always next month I suppose...

Ladystardust sorry for the negative test. Hope your appointment goes well. Glad you are feeling good about it. Xx

I tested this morning and bfn. Way too early so logically no that there is still time but feeling a bit down about it. I feel pregnant but starting to think my mind is playing tricks on me. Will test again at some stage no doubt.

I also had a hard time. I was hoping to conceive so it was really hard when af showed up, especially since it marked exactly 1 month.. Logically I shouldn't have been too hopefull since I still had hcg in my system for around three weeks so it is unlikely I even ovulated.

It's tough enough to deal with being disappointed but while grieving at the same time it's even more difficult.

Ugh weebles exactly, TTC sucks and getting AF sucks but after loss it hurts even more. Our logical mind seems to lose out with these things and emotional takes over. I was so relaxed last time, the positive test really shocked me, we were trying but I wasn't tracking or anything. That line popes up as soon as the urine hit the test, before the control and I was so shocked. I half expected the same today, at least a shadow but nope, not even a hint of a line. I won't count myself out yet but will get myself into the mindset of even just getting AF being a positive thing as it will mean the opks worked and I most likely did ovulate. Xx

Lady, Sorry for the negative :( Still praying for your BFP, not giving up until AF shows!

Chicky, what cycle day are you?
My thoughts exactly, last time i din't invest a lot of time stressing about it, i knew we DTD around ovulation, so i thought it would be wonderful if i were pregnant, 4 days after expected AF date i tested and saw the BFP, we were so happy expecting our first child. And then that dream crashed. This is my 3rd cycle since, first time trying using OPKs, but could not manage to DTD until 36 hours after i 'saw' the surge!! Really hoping the surge had just started when i tested, really hoping i din't ovulate very early since the surge, really hoping the sperm and egg had a nice meeting and hit it off....lots of hoping!
AF due Nov 24th.

Happyway, not sure exactly 26 maybe. But didn't ovulate till cd19 maybe... Had a positive opk for 2 days then spotting the day after last positive so think I ovulated around Monday/Tuesday last week... So really only been a week so still too early. Just couldn't help myself and was still expecting a positive even though I no that wasn't going to happen! Especially after putting it down in writing then... Haha feel a bit silly wasting a test now. Will be hoping for you too! The opks really are a double edged sword. Can give you insight but sometimes makes things more stressful. Had you DTD before your surge at all?

Chicky, we could not DTD before the surge or during the surge at all! Just dealing with a very busy, stressful schedule right now. But i wish the one time we did way after the surge will be enough! :)

Coming to the wasted tests....the last 2 cycles my mind kept screaming 'Test, test, test' and once i did and was staring at the BFN, the same mind says 'I knew it, I told you so'. I'm like 'Whhhhaaattttt??!! Give me a break!'[-X:lol:

I’m sorry about all of the BFNs in here, but glad to see everyone healing and back to trying.

So I went from not wanting to try this cycle to totally freaking out about the possibility of twins! :shock:

DH and I finally reconnected while in Vegas (we were both there on business and left our daughter with my parents). I thought NBD bc based on when I’ve been Oing it wasn’t in my fertile window. Well my opk went positive yesterday which is early and means that it was in my window after all. I’ll go on hormones just in case (would hate to miscarry again and wonder if it was bc I wasn’t on hormone support). My RE asked me to come in so she could tell me when to start the meds, and she found 2 follicles on my right at about 18 mm! She thinks I’ll O both by tomorrow.

My feeling are of course mixed. I think my odds are still pretty low considering when BD happened. Possible but not probable. Guess we’ll just have to see what happens and how we feel and go from there :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->