Looking for some ttc buddies...

Impatient I think our bodies are so used to all the :sex: we've been having that now they crave it. :haha: :af: has left me in peace too, now I can get to the baby making. lol. I hope my kits get here in time. It said 4-6 days but I'm not sure where they had to come from :wacko:
Too bad about the :witch: Belle. I hate it when she comes early. 2 days early on me this month too. Makes me wonder if there was a reason she was early or what? I've been spending a lot of time with me (female) friend now a days. The one that stays up all night with be bf. Our cycles have synced up now. lol. Since she's on BC pills maybe now I'll get the regular 28 day cycle. lol
And Jemj, you're right on it. You got a good chance this month. :dust:

Belle and girls, you dont mind if I join you do you? Not sure whether or not my PM went through by the way belle :shrug:

Is there anything I should be doing this month? I dont really want to get into temping and things so maybe I shiould stock up on some grapefruit juice and keep babydancing every night/ every other night.

If I concieve this cycle I will be due on christmas eve!! :cloud9:

Hope everyone gets their BFP this month! :kiss:

:hi:and welcome.

So sorry the :witch: got you belle :hugs:

I totally agree with the PMA and the weather the sun really put's me in a good mood. Even with a cold I'm in a better mood. :thumbup:

I only drink a glass of grapefruit in the morning when I take my vitamins I'm only taking Cod liver oil and a prenatal vitamin called babystart. I hate the stuff and OH is always asking why I'm drinking it I just tell him cause it's healthy. How do you explain to a man that its for CM thye just wouldn't get it :dohh:

I think that you ladies have great plans for the month ahead. This month has been my first BBT I take it every morning at 7am before getting out of bed I got a digital therm off amazon for about £3.00 and it stores that temp so if you want a lie in you just take your temp and go back to sleep without having to write anything down :thumbup:

Get :sex: if your horny just don't wear yourself out before OV lol

I'm only 3DPO but really want to POAS I have loads in the bathroom but I know it's too early. Hoping to hold out until 10DPO

Oooh jemj try and hold out until 10dpo, Ive tested early before and even if its BFN i still convince myself that there is more time and its too early!
I cant believe how cheap that thermometer was, I might sound stupid but if you take your temps every morning how do you interpret the results and what do they mean?

xx

Lol jemj i just had a mental image of trying to explain to our OHs why we drink grapefruit juice and explaining about CM. I'm sure they'd understand... not :rofl:
And talking of periods being in sync newfielady- me and my mum (who is 47 this year!) are in sync give a take a few days, and we don't even live together! It's crazy, but amazing how that happens :)
& Hii Em :hi: welcome to the mad house! xxxxxxx

ERConnell, I use Fertility Friend online to enter my temps you can use the free version or pay for VIP. I did it when they had an offer on and it was £10 for 3 months. I have no idea what I was looking for your temp should peak after ov I've posted a link to my chart if you ladies want to have a look.

My Ovulation Chart

Welcome ER. (I may have missed it, not sure if you have said) How long have you been TTC?
Jemj, that was a good deal you got. Even I paid $8 at Wal-Mart :D
I didn't know about the grapefruit juice. What if I drank the white grapefruit juice? That tastes so much better than the red. :sick: Yeah, I can picture trying to tell DH about CM, how cranberry juice is supposed to improve it, and what the difference is in GOOD cm versus BAD cm. :haha:

Welcome ERConnell!!

How are you all today - I can't bring myself to use the grapefruit juice I really really do not like it at all.
That will have to be last resort if we don't catch this month!

I've started using fertility friend this month - so far my temps are a bit silly because I've been using at different times but from today I'll be strict and do it every morning!

How is the PMA today girls!!

xxxxx

I am waiting on my thermometer then i will start temping :yipee: :winkwink:
Af is being particularly cruel at the mo, lots of cramping and back ache boooo. I'm feeling positive about this cycle, going to try not to jump on every symptom though like i did last cycle.
Anyone try red raspberry leaf tea? Is that disgusting too? ::wacko: xxxxx

Hi everyone, been forcing down the grapefruit juice since yesterday, does anyone really like that stuff?!
Thanks for your welcomes ladies, newfielady, this is our second month, we were NTNP last month with no success so we thought we would throw ourselves into it this month! Going to have a read through this thread from the beginning to get all your stories :)

Feeling guilty that I should be doing the spring clean of this rubbish tip of a home but would much rather sit on here nattering :D xx

Hi ladies my PMA is great not sure how it will be as the 2ww continues.

I don't think that it matters if it's red or white grapefruit juice. I've tried looking on the internet and can't find anything apart from it being an old wives tale. I'm willing to try anything after waiting this long for a :baby:

The rasberry leaf tea isn't that bad I just can't bear to drink the stuff I OD on it when I was trying to induce labour with my DD. I then again tried every old wives tale going and nothing worked. Even the drugs they give you in hospital didn't work but she was worth it in the end. It's suppose to strengthen the uterus and give you a longer LP.

From what I have read EPO is the best to improve CM.

Belle I'd stay away from grapefruit juice as it can give you heartburn and I don't think you want anymore of that.

Good luck to you ladies and hope to see your temps soon so I have something to compare with.

:dust: to everyone and fingers crossed for the euromillions £117 million pond jackpot tonight I've just been and bought my ticket. :happydance:

Oh my god jemj i never thought of that! I was chugging down this horribly bitter grapefruit juice from like cd6 to cd13-15, never thinking that that could be the cause of the heartburn! Dam! :rofl:
i'm going to try red raspberry leaf tea this cycle, if i can stand it!
Good luck jemj! xxxxxx

Em I know the feeling I feel like everyone around me is pregnant or just had a baby at the moment. It'll be our turn soon.

The worst is reading about people moan about being pregnant, I'm fed up of morning sickness or I feel fat. Well I can't wait to get fat and have morning sickness. I've promised my OH that I will never moan until I'm giving birth I'll just be grateful for that :bfp: and :baby:

The worst is reading about people moan about being pregnant, I'm fed up of morning sickness or I feel fat. Well I can't wait to get fat and have morning sickness. I've promised my OH that I will never moan until I'm giving birth I'll just be grateful for that :bfp: and :baby:

Exactly! I just cant wait for that day I have that positive test in front of my eyes :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Our time will come :) fingers crossed we can all be bump buddies together! x

I agree our time will come.

Because I'm feeling so positive (hope my pee is positive soon too) I've booked to see the doctor. We've been ttc now for 15 months and just want to know if it is possible to have another :baby: and if it's not then I can stop stressing myself out every month. We'd never be able to afford any treatment and wouldn't get any on the NHS as we already have kids. I'm grateful for the two that we have been blessed with. Don't get me wrong I would be totally gutted :cry: if we couldn't have just one more :baby:

I'm still full of PMA this month and hopefully I can just go to the doctor on the 5th and tell her that I'm already preggers.

:dust: and heres to being bump buddies

Urgh, girl who announced her pregnancy on Facebook has just put her relationship status to single. Why allow yourself to get pregnant if your not with someone who your going to stay with. Puzzles me it really does.

How is everyone today, cancelled my order for preseed and ordered some conceive plus instead after hearing some reviews so hopefully it will work!

How is everyone today, off to work in a bit for a lovely nine hour shift! :/ xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->