Looking for some ttc buddies...

Lol jemj, i hope you feel less tired after a nap. A lot of people don't know what they want to do even as adults. I'm 20 and have almost finished a degree in early years, cause thats all i've ever wanted to do. But since theres a lack of childcare jobs where i am, i've been forced to look at other options such as barwork, housekeeping and admin jobs. They pay far better than childcare so im thinking of a career change! :rofl: xxxx

Hello! I've been looking for a buddy for awhile and haven't really found one, so a nice member pointed me in this direction. :)

welcome welcome April!!

How are we all today?? I am loving this weather at the moment!! it makes ttc so much easier lots more to think about and my energy levels have gone through the roof :winkwink:

I was so close to buying a bouncing chair last night - I found this gorgeous Mama's and Papa's one on ebay for so cheap and brand new but OH stopped me just before I clicked to bid - spoil sport!!

xxxx

Awww spoilsport! Im always so tempted to buy things but Im sticking to window shopping for now!
Welcome april17th!

Started my prenatals yesterday and have been enjoying doing lots of babydancing in the run up to ov xxx Speak soon everyone xx

Hi April :hi: :thumbup:
Whats your situation?
Aw never mind impatientmumm, your time to buy all that exciting stuff will come soon! Af left yesterday, so i'm going to start using the opks again soon. xxx

OH has a operation tomorrow, slap bang in my fertile period! :dohh:
Its on his nose, and there will be some considerable bruising and swelling (bloody rugby injury:dohh:)
Asked him if we can still :sex: and he says as long as I do the work! :haha: Its got to be done if we want this :bfp: xxx

I've been using OPK's since CD7 very faint lines appearing but nothing clear as yet - Am I doing these too early do you think?

awww bless your OH ER - oh well doing the work is sometimes more beneficial anyway :winkwink: well it is for me :haha:

So how is the grapefruit juice??

You're right Belle - but it is just so gad damn tempting :haha: I did say to OH I can't wait to be actually allowed to go and buy lots and lots of baby stuff :happydance:

xxxxx

Hi April, I'm glad you decided to join us.
My OPK and HPT kits haven't arrived yet so I might not even get them in time for this cycle. :wacko:
It's so tempting to buy things for a baby that we don't have yet though. I see crib sets and highchairs on sale and I'm like, oh, this would be a good chance to buy one if we knew we were having a baby. :D
Hopefully we will all feel better soon. :D

Ive just noticed we are all quite similar in our cycles. 7, 5, 3 and 2 days away from ovulation :)

Urgh off to work now only for four hours overtime so should go quickly :)
xx

https://www.mothercare.com/richContent/B003USY1UE?ie=UTF8&pf_rd_r=1ZMTAVABSTMT03XK5AH9&pf_rd_m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B003USY1UE&pf_rd_p=221610327&pf_rd_s=left-2

Cuuute! Okay I need to stop looking on mothercare website now! x

OMG ER that is gorgeous - exactly the kind of thing I would choose.

Oh god roll on my BFP - I am going to make me and OH bankrupt he he

xxx

That is so cute ER. Hope you shift passes quickly for you.
Good news for us though. I have a job for the summer months. :D. I'll be looking after a little fellow (6 turning 7 this summer). :D. Should be starting the 1st of May. I'm pretty excited. He's a quite little fellow, just likes to color and play his DS. :D

Congratulations Newfie that's brilliant news - sounds like really rewarding work and you get some extra cash for the summer.

Are any of you off on hols this year??

xxx

Hi everyone, well I feel left out now for being ahead in my cycle. I'm either 8or 9dpo. No symptoms to speak any anything that I do think is a symptom I have an explaination for :wacko:

As for my poas addiction I don't even want to test the :witch:is due on sunday hope she doen't show. That will not make for a nice b'day present.

So you ladies will be :sex: like crazy if your entering your fertile period.

I personally don't think that it's too soon to take opk's ask you never know if your gonna ov early or late.

Good luck with the job.

Hope OH gets well soon and is still up for the :sex:

:dust:

Oh yes we have been :sex: like crazy, at least once a night, sometimes twice, which I know is bad for sperm count but we do it because we want to not because we have to! Maybe we should cut down :wacko:

We've been doing it twice this cycle, only because we've tried everything else. Everyday, every other day and every third day. So this cycle we've did it twice the day before and the day after ov not planned like that just because we wanted to.

It's more fun

Oh yes we have been :sex: like crazy, at least once a night, sometimes twice, which I know is bad for sperm count but we do it because we want to not because we have to! Maybe we should cut down :wacko:

:haha: Us too. DH asked me if there was such thing as too much :sex: (when it comes to making a baby) I said "Nah" lol. Can't have too much of a good thing :blush:

Exactly newfielady, there's no such thing as too much :sex: when ttc!!
Sounds like you're all good, Em there's no harm in looking at the mothercare website, i'm always on it daydreaming about what i'll buy :D
And jemj think of it as the fact that you might be the first to get a bfp! fingers crossed!
This temping lark is quite fun- ive been doing it for 3 days now and its slowly risen from 35ish to 36 1/2 ish :) xxx

Thanks for the welcomes!

My story is a bit of everywhere and everything, haha.

I have 2 children and Husband and I are ttc #3. I have been struggling with edometriosis since I was a child and they are now testing me for PCOS. My daughter - I don't know how hard it was to get pregnant with her she was a little surprise and my son took some time.

My periods have always been off, going a few months with out one and all. Well this past time I went 1 whole year with out a period and I FINALLY got it 1 week ago. I was so excited :happydance: Hubby had no clue why I was so excited to finally have my period, haha. But to me it meant there was still hope in ttc #3!!

We've gone through a lot though that has hindered the ttc, but not too much. Husband is a Marine and he got stationed in DC in January - so that big move then going through some transitional things here really got us down but we really never stopped trying. We :sex: all the time as it is, probably because of me anyway... :haha:

But yeah, we are ttc #3 and besides just going to doctor visits to make sure I am healthy right now we haven't had any assistance with trying. I am hoping my BFP comes on its own! I am giving it time to, when I feel the time is right to finally ask for assistance I will. But for now just a lot of :sex: and praying!

Oh and I am always caught looking at baby things and wanting to buy new born stuff! It is just SO hard not to!!

Aww well April we're here to support you until you get that much awaited bfp :hugs: I caved in 2 months ago and bought a set of newborn baby hats in neutral colours- my excuse is that they were in the sale! And I did buy a set for my pregnant friend too!
The worst thing is going to car boot and jumble sales and seeing all the cheap childrne's books for sale. I can't wait to start collecting all the books that i read as a child for my LO :) :cloud9: xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->