Looking for some ttc buddies...

Hi ladies

impatientmum - don't lose hope your prob just gonna O later this cycle. I've notice that happen a few times before and with this cycle.

Belle - are you temping as well, my chart was saying that I'd already O but opk had not yet been positive. Then got a positive but took a week for it to show in my chart.

newfielady - no syptoms are good!

Well just got back from the doc with good news. I'm still in limbo no BFP and no :af:. I have to wait another week and test again. Doc said tests are sensitive but may still be too early:happydance:

If I'm not already with :baby: I have to chart my Ov for the next 3 months and I will be referred to the hospital (if I don't get preg). There is nothing blocking my tubes as I've already had an U/S in Oct 10. As my periods are regular she doen't think that it's my hormones and as we both already have children the only thing she said it could be is that I have a tight cervix from having a LEEP last June. Also been told not to DTD everyday around Ov DTD every other day from CD9. So now I have a plan just need to KNOW.

Oooh good luck jemj!!!

Had ewcm for three days now dont know what to think :/ xx

Sorry JemJ just read your post properly lol!!

That is really good news from the dr's I really hope this is it for you!

I've just bought some evening primrose oil and preseed for next month - the one good thing about not ovulating is I am so calm this month not sympton spotting as I normally would be.

I'm going to see a pyschic tomorrow so I'm interested to see what she says to me!?!?

xxxxx

Impatientmumm i'm a bit worried about not ovulating too. In past cycles i'm almost definitely sure i have, as i had the pain, the cm, the positive opks etc. This time there's been hardly any ov pain and only an averagely (is that a word?) dark opk 3 days ok. However, today my temp has started to shoot up and i got loads of slippery (sorry :blush:) cm upon waking up. I just had a look at that pee on a stick site (thanks newfie!) and it seems as though i could have failed to ovulate, and now my bodys trying again. Hopefully! If it is that, I'm going to make sure by lassooing OH when he comes through the door and dragging him to bed :happydance:
Jemj what do you think your chances are? Are you normally late sometimes?
xxxxxx

I had ewcm for 4 days so I guess I ovulated. Along with that dip in temps. I didn't have any ovulation pain this time though.
My nipples are very sensitive now though. And last night I dreampt me and this girl I graduated with (she's pregnant) were sitting at a sports game complaining about being tired. :dohh: lol

I've been doing a bit of googling and apparantely it is quite common for some women not to ovulate every month especially if there is considerable stress that month, which strangely enough I have been under immense stress at work as it is just so busy!

So I'm going to keep monitoring over the next couple of months and if there is still nothing go and see the docs.

I have nothing, no cm, no pain and no pos opk's so I have definitely not ov'd and doesnt feel like I will anytime soon.
I hope you are about to Ov Belle and get to BD'ing anyway just in case

xxx

Yeah the :witch: has finally arrived don't usually like to celebrate but thought she would never come.

Belle I've only ever had one late cycle since we started trying which was 32 days. I thought if I ever got over 32 days it would mean that I was defo preg but guess not.

OH made me take a test last night and it was a BFN. So knew she was on the way plus had a really low temp this am. Never mind CD1 today and Oh is up for what the Dr has suggested so maybe this month.

:dust:

Aw jemj, never mind :hugs: Atleast you're feeling positive about this month :) xxxxxxx

Finally got my opks today. Too late for this cycle lol.
I went to washroom late last night/ early this morning and when I wiped there was a small amount of dark brown/red blood. That was the only time so I guess it might have been implantation? my nipples are sensitive now but other than that I have nothing still. Keeping positive though. :D

good good newfielady! i hope this is your month :) xxxxxxxxxxxx

I was wondering if you could clear something up ladies? My ticker... are the symptoms at the bottom pregnancy symptoms or what people expect in an everyday cycle?

I have had the gas, bloating, cramps and now have the sore cracked nipples and Im only a few days past ovulation. Dont understand?

And newfielady! Sounds positive xx

Em I think that they're the most common pregnancy symptoms.
I had a feeling that last month one of us would get a bfp but obv my feelings are pretty dodgy lol cause it didn't happen!
I'm so confused right now. According to my usual cycles and dates I was meant to ovulate on cd12 or cd13. Got a ALMOST dark (not as dark as positive opks ive had on previous cycles) on CD11 fleetingly, and lots of cm, but thats it. No pain or anything. My temps are all over the place, dipping and falling every day. Then this morning, cd16, I started having cramps in my usual ovulation-pain place iykwim, near my ovaries. And i'm still getting lots of cm. Plus I know i havent't ovulated yet as my temp this morning was the lowest i've had so far. Is there any way this could be late ovulation? Its very strange and driving me round the bend!
Arggggh :growlmad: xxxxxxxxxx

I got my AF yesterday..... at last :-D it started yesterday morning and the doc said to take my clomid days 2-6, so do i start today or count today as my first full day and start tomorrow???? confused.com

Wow Newfie sounds really positive!!

I think I might actually ovulate this month!! Very late and probably a very short luetal phase but at least I'm ovulating!!
I got loads of EWCM last night and my temps haven't risen in 2 days but have stayed consistent and not dropped - FF says I'm now in my fertile time!

Don't worry Belle you could just be having late ovulation like me

xxx

I think it's a late ovulation too Belle. But then again, if you had ewcm maybe you ovulated without the pain? :wacko:
jojono2 if you started af yesterday than today is the second day in your cycle. You start counting from the day you start. :)
Yey impatientmumm, I'm happy for you. :D Now get to dtd. :haha:

Hi ladies

What's going on with everyone everything seems to be late this month. Late Ov late AF. Let's hope the :spermy: don't miss that egg.

Not much to say today only if you Ov late that AF will prob be late to as your LP usually stays the same each cycle.

I started taking EPO yesterday, gonna give the soy iso a miss as I think that may have messed with my cycle. So EPO, folic acid and cod liver oil. Giving the grapefruit juice a miss this cycle will be using softcups and preseed around ov and of course loads of :sex: well every other day on doctors orders lol

I started taking EPO today - I was going to ask is this something you just take all the time now or only when you are waiting to ov?

I'm glad you mentioned about the LP jemj otherwise I would be getting highly excited about my late af lol!!

I'm hoping FF confirms Ov tomorrow if my temp goes up fingers crossed.

xxx

Impatientmum - I think your only suppose to take it up until Ov then once you ov stop taking it. I'm gonna take it until CD16 which is when I usuaslly Ov. I'm giving up POAS this month and just relaxing. We're booking a holiday for 2012 in June so will have to give up ttc once hol is booked. I'm a bit gutted as I really wanted another LO before I was 30!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->