Looking for some ttc buddies...

A jemj you could go on holiday with a baby couldn't you? Or would it be that you'd have to change all the arrangements? :hugs:
I think i'm giving up for this month- too stressful and depressing wondering if i've ovulated/am going to ovulate/if its not too late. Going to put it all on hold during this 2/3ww and then try again after af arrives :)
How are you doing newfie and em? Newfie you had any more bleeding?
xxxxxxxx

Im fine, have very very sore nipples though and dont know why, I really didnt want to symptom spot though!

Jemj, could you not go on holiday with a baby, I dont know how hard it is but I always see babys around the pool when I go away!

Off to work now, seeing if I can go for an internal vacancy with more hours and more socialable days i.e no weekend work so hopefully will sort that out today! xx

Good luck Em, i hope you get the hours you want xx

Thanks ladies.

Hope you get your hours ER.

Belle don't give up maybe being more relaxed will help you get that BFP. I'm hoping it does for me.

We could take a baby on holiday but it's a really long flight, we're going to Florida to meet mickey mouse. I've been before and know that I could cope with a :baby: but OH doesn't think that it's fair having a baby in the heat and all the travelling. Plus he says that we can't afford both a :baby: and a holiday but I know that we can.

Can you believe the weather recently??! Loving sitting in the garden today with DF, the dogs and a ton of ice lollies :D

How is everyone feeling then? Im deffo not feeling pregnant in any way, although my nipples are still incredibly sore and darker in colour.. they almost look bruised :/

Have to ring up tomorrow to sort things out with work regarding the hours but going off the way the manger was speaking to me about the role it DOES seem like I may have got the job, he says we just need to go through the motions to make it 'above board'

so yes! more money and possibly a new car :)

Hi Ladies

ER great news about the job! :happydance: Sensitive and dark nipples are a good sign. It was one of the first symptoms that my BFF had with her pregnancy.

We've been loving the weather too. Got a nice british tan! Lovely tan lines!

Hello Ladies!

Hope you all had a lovely sun filled weekend - I did getting high off the fumes of creasote whilst doing my decking lol!!

But best news of the weekend is my parents surprised me and OH and are taking us to egypt on a nile cruise in 4 weeks time!! The only down side is I am due af that week we go but oh well I am going to be so excited about hols that af may not come!!

Still no definite sign of ovulation and I have given up waiting for it to come so just enjoying myself this month and waiting for af to come on Sat.

Good signs Er I really hope this is it for you!

xxxxx

Hi ladies. I was enjoying the nice weather all weekend. Not tannin weather yet but it's up on the plus sides again. :D
I haven't had any more bleeding or any symptoms either. I'm thinking about taking the summer off and starting again in the fall.

Aw Em those sound like good symptoms! Bearing in mind that some people get none. The sun has been lovely! Been feeling really positive because of it. I'm still not sure when i ovulated or whether i did, ive been getting lots of cm, which is what i usually do around ovulation and in the 2ww. I've come to realize that me and OH are not BD enough, so next cycle we're really going to crank it up a notch, so to speak ;)
Most of you girls are getting close to test time! Are you excited? xxxxx

Finally i'm taking my clomid, seems so silly to be so excited about some tablets!!! I take my last one tomorrow. Couple of questions for you girls, Did the clomid make your AF shorter??? And if anyone has any tips about when i would know i'm ovulating and from when do you start dtd??? I'm such a newbie its unreal :-D, sorry I know you've all covered this at some point but any help would be VERY much appreciated. Ty

Hi jojono I'm sorry I've got no experience of Clomid but with regards to signs I go by CM which should be like the consistency of an egg white and very stretchy. also I get pains in the area of my ovaries normally on the right side but it can be either.

I actually didn't think I was going to ovulate this month and then tonight I got my strongest positive OPK I've ever had I also have very sharp ovulation pains down my right side. the only thing I'm concerned about is my af is due Sat so I hope due to late ovulation my af will be delayed also to give us a chance this month. I am so excited to BD tonight and I'll be using our new pre seed too.

xxxx

Good luck impatientmum, go catch that egg.

I'm excited to hear about everyone testing. I'm going cold turkey with my POAS addiction have nothing to pee on. I'm not doing opk's this cycle and will only get a hpt if AF is at least a week late.

Belle - nothing wrong with putting more of an effort in DTD more.

All I've done is tell OH Dr's orders will start on Thursday!

Good good impatientmumm, glad you've got a chance again this month. My temps dropped and then rose and have stayed risen for the last 3 days, but I wasn't concentrating and was out a lot working so didn't use opks. Can only guess that i ovulated then, but i means im probably going to have a bloody great big cycle this month! the biggest ive had is 30, it wasn't much fun :(
i don't understand our bodies! so confusing! :wacko: xxxxxxxx

I get to test in the morning. I don't have any symptoms but I don't really feel like :af: though so who knows.

Let us know newfie :) I hope one of you gets a bfp this month at least xxx

I'm excited Newfie - Cant wait to find out

According to my temps I am now 2dpo and I am just hoping af is going to be delayed so my LP is a decent amount of time otherwise we put a lot of hard work in for nothing.

I am really getting into my temps now and I am interested every day to see where they are!
I feel really tender in ovary area today so hopefully the eggy is moving down!

xxxx

I got a :bfn:. :cry:
It was an internet cheepie so I guess I'll have to wait a couple days and see what happens. Is anyone else close to testing? Someone's got to get a :bfp: :haha:

Don't lose hope newfie there is still time to get that BFP - I am no where near testing but I know there is going to be someone on this thread that gets it this month!

xxx

Good luck with the testing it's about time somone on here got a BFP. I've got a long time until testing!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->