Looking for some ttc buddies...

It might take time newfie! you never know xxxxxx

Well still no :af:. If I don't see her by tomorrow morning I'll test again. And yes, it is about time someone got a :bfp: :haha:

AF due today, god Im nervous...
Really dont want her to come but know she probably will (negative thinkings back... or is it just realistic thinking?) hmmmm

Been crying really easily for the past couple of days and got a bloody spot on my forehead so maybe this means AF is on the way...

Also had really oily hair (had to wash it everyday AND use dry shampoo which I never have to do!) and dry sking along with all my other twinges. dont know what to think xx

Sounds positive ER try to stay positive this could well be your BFP month.

Me on the other hand ovulated on Monday and have definite af cramps this morning so looks like I'll be having an ultra short LP. Has anyone on the other hand ever had af cramps after ov and af hasnt come till later?

xxx

They could be implantation cramps/twinges! Stay positive!

Might go and buy some tests today and wait till tomorrow morning to take one (she says haha) we all know full well Ill be doing them today!

Will fill you in later or tomorrow evening after work xx

Yeah for the testing keep thinking postive and pee positive. Will be back tomorrow hopefully to hear some good news.

Still no :af:. I'm so busy here today I forgot to poas. :headspin: My mom is moving in downstairs today so I am busy. I guess I'll just wait a while and see if the :witch: shows up.

Ooo keep us informed Em and newfie :happydance: I reckon i'll be the same as you impatientmumm- will have a short LP this cycle cause of late ovulation. I've been having twinges and stuff lower down and haven't been very hungry, but i don't know what to think or feel because this month everythings all over the place!
Recently started a new job in a pub so spending my time working rather than worrying ;)
I'll be keeping an eye out to see how you're all doing tomorrow! xxxxxx

Ohhh newfie and em :( :hugs: at least you're staying positive for next month! i'm due AF within the week too. What're you both planning on doing differently this cycle? lots of hugs sent your way xxxxxxxx

I dont think we CAN do anything differently really. Did all we could last month, had lots of sex around ovulation and on fertile days so I suppose its luck isnt it? xx

I'm sorry newfie and er but I'm sending lots and lots of baby dust for next month your way.
I have a feeling af is on her way for me - If I had ovulated at the normal time this month I would have been due af on yesterday - I have had lots of af cramping since friday night and feeling really really tired so I think she'll be here in the next day or two. I don't normally cramp until day if af but like you Belle everything is messed up this month.

xxx

Hmmm maybe christmas/new year babies are not meant to be! Never mind, it will happen eventually :) xxxxxxxxx

Aww :hugs: ladies so sorry the :witch: got you she is evil!

Loads and loads of baby dust for your new cycle. We need a :bfp: to celebrate soon!

:dust::dust::dust:

We sure do!! Wouldnt it be brill if we all got our bfps around the same time so we could be bump buddies as well?

Worked out my due date if I concieved next month and its February 3rd, does anyone else do this? Its really sad haha xx

Like you said ER, there isn't anything different I can do either. I'm just gonna keep :sex: away and when it's right it'll happen (I suppose)
And no, it's not sad. We all do it. lol

Well ladies still no af for me and the cramping has gone - I felt absoultely terrible over the weekend, dizzy, very very tired, nausea and crampy. This morning woke up feeling loads better so I'm wondering if I just had a bug.

I'm offically 7dpo today and I'm hoping af stays away to give me a decent LP. I'm not actually going to be too upset if af comes this month as long as my LP is long enough to give my body a chance to conceive in the future, however I do feel it would be my luck with an all inclusive holiday to eygpt this month I will get my BFP - Oh well it will be worth it!

How is everyone else today ladies?

Belle how many dpo are you now?

xxx

I hope your lp is a decent size impatientmumm. i have no idea how many dpo i am! judging by my + opk i'm 15dpo, but going by my temp rise i am 10dpo. id go for the 10 to be honest, i trust my temps more! had af like cramps last night so thought id come on this morning but havent. did a test and got a bfn, and theres no way im preggers this month anyway due to lack of BD! just wish af would hurry up! xxxxxx

Morning Ladies!!

How are you all? It has been very quiet on the thread the past couple of days hope you are all ok?

Still no af and my temps are still rising - If I was going on symptons alone this would definitely be the month - extreme tiredness, dizzy spells, cramping, pinching/pulling feeling in tummy and this morning terrible bleeding gums.
But don't get me wrong I'm still not convinced this will be my BFP month, nut I am over the moon I have so far got to 9dpo and hoping for a few more days before af arrives to increase my LP to a decent size.

Belle any sign of af yet?

And how are the rest of you then? Jemj not long till you ovulate!

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->