Looking for some ttc buddies...

It is very quiet! Lol :) I know impatientmumm i'm not quite feeling it either. given up on temping until next cycle now, since i noticed that the results can't be completely right as ive been taking my temp at different times in the morning :blush:

got another faint positive opk just a second ago. hmmmm crazy stuff xxx

Hi only just ovulating now i sweeearr!! its really annoyed me its like two weeks late! Going on a night out saturday to take my mind off things... might aswell delete my ticker :( xxx

Hello Girlies

How is everyone today - since about 3dpo I have been feeling absolutely shattered I just cant get enough sleep, been testing since 8dpo :blush: and all bfn including this morning.

I don't want to say it but I've got a feeling this could be the month - I have been light cramping the past couple of days which I don't normally have or have never really noticed too much before and sore boobs too.

I really hope so but I would have thought that by 11dpo something would show - I am still getting very faint second lines on OPKs but nothing on a hpt.

Anyway - any one else testing or getting close or even got that 'feeling'??

xxxxxx

Hello Girlies

How is everyone today - since about 3dpo I have been feeling absolutely shattered I just cant get enough sleep, been testing since 8dpo :blush: and all bfn including this morning.

I don't want to say it but I've got a feeling this could be the month - I have been light cramping the past couple of days which I don't normally have or have never really noticed too much before and sore boobs too.

I really hope so but I would have thought that by 11dpo something would show - I am still getting very faint second lines on OPKs but nothing on a hpt.

Anyway - any one else testing or getting close or even got that 'feeling'??

xxxxxx

i feel the same way! and i never feel like this anf the funny thing is even tho i have already had one child i never felt like this with her...i didnt know i was prego till i was 10 weeks she was an easy pregnancy

Now on cycle day 37... What a month... by the time AF comes it will have been a six week cycle! Fell quite fed up actually... why is this so hard :(
All I want is a little bean growing inside me, how do all these people get pregnant 'by accident'??????

Will call in soon to speak... and Belle trust me it wouldnt be quiet around here if I actually had internet at home would be on here allll the time! xxxx

Aw Em i feel the same way :( I think what happened last month (body tried to ovulate and didn't- i thought i had, and then i ovulated properly a week later when we'd stopped dtd so much) has happened again this month.
When af shows, hopefully in the next 2 days so we can get cracking with next cycle, im going to be temping religiously every day and using a lot of opks!

Part of me feels so sad that this isn't happening how i thought it would, but the determinned part of me is winning over at the mo :happydance:

Had a dream last night where me, OH and our 'daughter' were in a shopping mall and we were feeding her dinner and i realised that there wasn't enough hot water for her bottle, so i panicked and ran around the whole mall looking for somewhere to get hot water. not the first time ive had this dream! :dohh:
xxxxxx

Hello Ladies

Well I'm gutted this morning - I felt really hoepful for this month I was even getting faint positives on some IC HPTs but no AF caught up with me this morning.

So onto the next month but definitely losing my excitement now.

How are the rest of you any positive news from anyone else??

xxxxx

omg i jus feel so tired and slept fine jus had to get up to pee twice last night (which is very weird for me ):shrug: got a :bfn: tish morning again now AF supposed to be here tomorrow so who knows i feel a lil sick to my stomach

blahhhh:sleep:

no sign of af for me yet, and still gettings bfns. looks like its going to be a long cycle! cd35 and counting... xx

Yep impatientmumm definitely, since january they've kind of been between 26 - 30 days, but according to my temps i didn't ovulate until 9-11 days ago. :witch: should arrive any day now!

How're you getting on? xxxxx

Hiya girls! Ive missed you!

So... heres the story now.. Im now around 8dpo, and something really strange has happened. I was sick yesterday morning! It might not seem strange but Ive literally not been sick for about two years. I went to get some breakfast from the fridge and the smell of the fridge just made me run to the toilet and puke really violently (urgh) haha

So either this is a coincidence or a symptom Im not sure :/

What do you think? I want to be pregnant sooo bad but some part of me thinks its impossible :( xxxx

Oh and Belle... its horrible having such long cycles isnt it? Im now on cd42!!!

Sounds really positive for both of you!! I really hope this is the month for both of you

I'm doing good af is still here but not painful at all - strangely I'm getting ovary pain with this one but very dull.
I naughtily bought a test off the internet the other day to test OH sperm, he isnt too excited about it but I think I just want to eliminate everything that might be wrong.

ER that sounds like a sympton to me - and a positive one at that!!

xxxx

I caved in and tested and got a bfn :( I know its probably too early but I know its probably right. :(

Im gutted and a bit upset because i thought it would happen sooner than this...

Wanted a bit of a mood boost so asking you ladies if you've picked any names yet?

For a girl we like:

Grace Isabella
Freya Rose
Amelia Grace

And a boy:

Max Lewis
Jacob Max
Ethan Jack

Just want to bloody use them now!!!

I love your names ER - please dont hbe disheartened by the test, it is very early for anything to show most ladies wont show until at least 11dpo.

Our names:

Girl:

Ilainah Eve (Laney)
Nevaeh Eve

Boy:

John Ryley(called Ryley)
OH likes Mackenzie (I do not like it lol!)

xxx

Oh and we like Esme for a girl but struggling on second name to go with it!

I love your names especially Esme and neveah, its heaven spelt backwards right? :)

Im trying to not be disheartened but this cycle has been a six week drag and just want to either be pregnant or for af to come so I can start again next cycle xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->