Looking for some ttc buddies...

Trying not to symptom spot but to sum up how Im feeling right now is... very emotional (pms-like) pulling sensations, fluttering and twinges in lower abdomen with some back ache and slight nausea (but work very early shifts without breakfast so that could be causing it) And not forgetting the very sore boobs and nipples.

Trying not to get my hopes up though because I know it most probably wont mean anything :/ xx

Hello Ladies

Aww I'm sorry Belle :hugs: coming your way.

I'm feeling more positive now, following on from my huge temp dip on Friday I've had raised temps since I'm hopeful it was an implantation dip and my PMA is back for the month.

I would sympton spot but as I over indulged in the sun at the beach yesterday, I can only concentrate on the heat coming from my sunburn lol!!

Any news newfie, have you had any more feedback from the drs at all?

ER those symptons all sound really good - I also have some nipple pain, which is a new one for me.

I am so desperate to test but I must hold off until earliest Friday - really want it this month!

xxxxx

Ooo Em and impatientmumm these sound like good signs! keep us updated! And thanks the :hugs:
Was a bit upset until about yesterday, when i had a talk with my dad and he revealed that he cant wait to be a grandad one day (he doesn't know we're ttc). Up until now i'd aways thought he throw a fit if i got pregnant under 30 years old :haha: xxxxxxxx

P.S. not sure if anyone else is trying it but this month im going to use conceive plus! a bit like pre seed but cheaper heehee xx

aww that's good news Belle about your dad he'll be over the moon when you do break your news!

Does anyone else suffer with hayfever here?? I cant work out if what i am suffering with is hayfever or a cold, but my nose is beyond stuffy!! I love summer but I hate hayfever!

xxxx

Oh forgot to say Belle we have been using preseed the oast 2 cycles - we only used it twice this month but hope it's done the trick

xxx

Yep I use conceive plus, you really dont need much of it its quite slippery and lasts a while. xx

I was thinking of trying preseed/conceive plus in the next couple of months. Judging by my cm I'd say I should ovulate any day now. :D
I haven't heard from the dr's at all. Not really holding out much hope for it, I know my body and it doesn't "feel" pregnant.
Had a nice weekend with my sister though. It's too bad we couldn't stay longer. It's my birthday tomorrow so I would have liked to be up there with her and my nephew.

Seen the Doctor today. My blood work came back so it's for sure now. My hcg levels were that of a non-pregnant woman. The doctor even seems a bit surprised seems what I told him didn't seem so day. We're trying again though. :D

No AF as of yet with me... Should have arrived yesterday but may be just a couple of day late. Lets hope though! haha xx

Sorry to hear that Newfie :hugs: - You sound very positive though and I'm sure it will happen very soon for you!

Good Luck ER :winkwink: Hope AF stays away completely for you this month - have you done a test yet?

I am 9dpo going to test for def on Friday because we are going away on what was originally planned as a drinking weekend with friends, feeling beyond positive this month I cant explain why but I really feel like this is the month - no doubt I'll be wron because I'm sure I feel this every month.

Had no strange symptons, getting lots of mild cramps but I have that always the week before af and for some reason keep getting sick burps :sick: which are horrible but I think I might be eating the wrong things and rushing round so much.

Apart from that I am beyond gassy - ge grateful you speak to me through a comp and not face to face at the mom :haha:

Has af left yet Belle?

xxxxxxxx

Apart from that I am beyond gassy - ge grateful you speak to me through a comp and not face to face at the mom :haha:

xxxxxxxx
:haha::haha:

And yes I tested at 11dpo bfn on a digi, but just waiting now. Hopefully it was too early (wishful thinking) xx

p.s your symptoms sound good!

It could def have been too early still - you can implant as late as 12dpo - I think you should test again so that I can cure my POAS addiction through you lol!!

xxxxx

Haha! I think Im going to wait a couple more days and if still no AF I might re test on friday! So it looks like if the witch doesn't turn up we could be testing on the same day :) xx

Aw i hope its good news girls! :hugs:
And yep af has seemed to have left this morning, and i received my conceive plus in the mail which has got me excited about this month!

Em you mentioned you were using it, i hope you don't mind me asking but do you and OH use it just externally or internaly as well? I was thinking internally for a better chance :) xxxx

Well, sorry if tmi but we put it externally and then we put some on mine or his fingers and put them inside so a bit of both really. I dont use the syringe/applicator Ive heard people use though xx

Update: terrible heartburn!

Good luck to both you girls. Hope you get +. :)
I started to feel like I was ovulating on Sunday so I took a test yesterday to see and it was a plain negative. Could I have been too late? Is it possible to ovulate say on Monday and then get a negative on Tuesday?

I dont really know much about opks to be honest with you newfie so Im sure another of the girls can help with that.

Me and my OH are babysitting my best friends seven month old tonight whilst she has a date night :D excited!!! xxx

What time of day did you test with the OPK newfie? When I tested I got a positive on the day before Ov and only in the am of Ov day - by afternoon it was neg.

People do say to test after 2pm because the LH will have built up enough to show by then.

It is very likely you could have oved Sunday night or Monday and it would be neg by Tuesday.

Get to BDing Belle and enjoy your new conceive plus - the first time we used preseed it was so strange but in a nice strange way lol!!

Right lets make a pact then ER if no af we will both test on Friday - this will stop me from being tempted before hand lol!!

Heartburn is a really good sign - I've got some wicked cramps today so thinking Friday will be BFN and af will be here on Monday/Tuesday!

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->