Looking for some ttc buddies...

Hi ladies sorry not posted for a while not really been thinking about ttc. Well we've not even been dtd due to thrush, work and kids. We're officially not trying anymore we've finally booked our holiday and there is no way we can afford a baby at the moment out lives have been on hold for too long now.

Glad to see that some of you have a plan. Impatientmum I've tried soy and ov was much stronger good luck with it.

I don't know what to do with all the pots of vitamins that I've got stocked up in the cupboard?

I'll still pop back if you'll have me? Really want to know how everyone is getting on

Good luck to you all x

Oh well, that's to bad jemj. But you have to do what you think is best for you. Pop in from time to time to see how everyone is doing.

Are you going anywhere nice Jemj??

As Newfie says you need to do what you feel is best for you - but please pop in and see us all the time!

I took my last dose of Soy last night and I felt so sick, stopped me from going to sleep but I reaslly hope it works for us this month. I have been getting eggwhite CM for the past couple of days, only a very very small amount but I think this is a great sign as I dont normally see anything like this until o day and even then it's miniscule!

Any sign of af yet Newfie - when is she due?

xxx

Oh and Jemj, I forgot to add. We'll miss you :(

What kind of soy are you taking impatientmumm? Are they pills or; I mean, that might sound stupid. I'm lactose intolerant so most of the stuff in my fridge is soy based. I never heard of soy affecting fertility until I read it here?

This is going to be a long one :wacko:

I don't have any idea when the witch should be here. I had some mild cramping yesterday but it wasn't like period cramps and it was just a few twinges and then it would go away. That happened a couple times. Sorry if this is tmi but here it goes. There was a very tiny amount of pink blood last night after me and dh dtd :blush: but it was only there on the first wipe and there hasn't been any since. They say if you are, a huge are now, pregnant that a small amount of spotting can follow sex so...
I've been trying to find, on the internet, information about how to count you cycle after a miscarriage. I was counting from the first day I began bleeding. If I counted that way I should have ovulated on July 1st and should start my period on the 15th. But on the internet it says if you cycles were regular (which mine are) then you should continue counting them as they were. If I had never got pregnant I would have had a period on June 10 and ovulated on June the 25-26th. Which is funny because on a older post I wrote "I think I ovulated on the 26th". If that's the case then I should have had a period on the 8th.
I have so many symptoms it's hard to ignore. My bbs are sore and heavy (just like last time), I have backaches and bout of nausea (I haven't thrown up yet). Small twinges in my tummy area, peeing every hour or 2 (max). I have trouble falling asleep, when I am asleep I wake up easily and I have vivid dreams. Then in the morning I want to sleep all day:dohh:
I don't want to get myself too built up just in case but I don't know when I should test. Any ideas?

TEST NOW please lol - Im excited to see another BFP!!!

I'm taking Soy Isoflavones tables - I have no Soy in my diet, but they do say too much can harm fertility.
I only took it for 5 days at the start of the cycle and I'm hoping it will do the trick.

Good Luck I have my fingers crossed for you Newfie xxx

Haha, thanks impatient. I think I'm going to try and wait until the 18th. That way I know I'm past when I should have a period. Try is the key word. :)

I agree :test::test::test: we need to celebrate another BFP.

Speaking of BFP I have loads of symptoms my BB's are hugh, I keep feeling really hungry, had bouts of feeling sick all day and peeing for england. I'm scared to test so gonna leave it a week prob just really bad PMT. That and that fact that we've DTD once a week this month lol.

We are going to orlando, florida to disney world. The kids are going to love it and even though it is 1 year and 2 months away (not that I'm counting) we really could not afford the expense of a baby. Although if it did happen we would find a way.

Good luck and please test !!!!

Hi Girls. I took an OPK test this morning. (I don't have any ic hpt left :p) I figured if it was positive I'd go buy a expensive hpt. I think it was positive. :)
https://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z470/newfielady/002.jpg

How is everyone doing? Ive been the same not really been on here much for the past couple of weeks, going to the doctors next week to get the ball rolling.

Cant wait to find out what the test says newfie :)

And belle, I hope concieve plus works for you, it was the first month that we properly used it the month we conceived so it worked! That month we had sex every day/every other day, used conceive plus, popped a cushion under bum after bd for at least ten minutes and that was it really so dont get downhearted you are doing all the right things it will just take time its a matter of chance.

Just as a reference my symptoms were...

nausea
exhaustion
twinges/cramps in back, hips and pelvis
bad wind
very emotional
I honestly felt like AF was coming so was so shocked when she didnt..

I cant wait till you are all in first tri (which will be soon i promise) Im so lonely and dont know anyone over there :(

Miss you! See you in the next month or two! Chin up! xxxxxx em

It looks positive to me, so does hcg show up in opks then? Ohhh looks promising xxx

I've had the same symptoms but I also have tender, heavy bbs. :p I'm testing first thing tomorrow morning. Fingers crossed it goes well. :D

https://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z470/newfielady/july15thBFP001.jpg

Speaks for itself. Plus, woke up with a runny nose and a sore throat this morning. :p

Woohoo - Congratulations!!!! I'm so pleased for you!!

How are you feeling?? - No bleeding or other symptons like last time??

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I feel great this time! No bleeding or spotting at all! I'm cutting DH off for a while. He won't be happy but I'll take care of him.:blush: lol. Last time I felt very nervous and tested everyday! I have more symptoms this time as well. I kinda hope my nausea turns into morning sickness. Sounds crazy I know but they say women with morning sickness have a lower chance at M/C. I'm thinking sticky thoughts and when I go to work this afternoon I'm telling my boss so I will be put on "light" duty. :D
Hope you get a :bfp: soon impatientmumm (and belle)
Where did belle go to?

Hi all, been struggling with feeling like its never going to happen and trust issues between me and OH these past 2 weeks, sorry i havent been on here much.
dont think we did the deed enough for it to happen this month, and im not even sure when i ovulated seeing as a stopped caring for a while and therefore stopped taking my temps.
Congrats newfie! so happy that its happened again so quickly for you. hopefully me, impatientmumm and jemj wil follow in yours and ems footsteps soon!! :hugs:
xxxxxxxx

Ah, don't get down Belle. How long have you've been trying? (I'm sure you've said before but I can't remember :() I stopped taking my bc pills back in October so it took us a while! And then we lost it. We didn't let it get us down and now were pregnant again! Somehow I feel like this one is going to stick. If you need to talk you know we're here for you. :)

Awww belle, it WILL happen, you just need to sort out these issues with your Oh and then try and dtd a bit more!! I know how much it gets you down but you need to realise that at some point in the near future it will happen, i promise xxx hugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->