Looking for some ttc buddies...

still no af, and was due today. been getting brown cm and blobs for about 4-5 days now. way too light for an af, wrong consistancy too.
+ backache and strange mood :wacko:
did a test on friday and bfn, did a test this morning and i thought i saw something v v faint but it might just be line-eye.
will keep updated! xxx

Yes, belle, keep us updated. I had some brown cm early on too. *fingers crossed*. You should have uploaded a pic so we could judge if if was just you or a :bfp:!

Hi all :thumbup:
Af arrived almost 3 days ago, shortly after i posted on this forum last. strange month with all the spotting so i thought i might have had a chance!
Will try again this month :) Hows everyone doing? xxxxxxxxxx

Belle I'm sorry about your af :hugs: good luck with the next cycle

I'm feeling so so tired literally drained - I am 8dpo at the moment, newfie snd er as girls who have their lovely bfp's did you feel very fatigued in the last week of the TWW??

I still have sore nips but not as bad and lots of blue veins have appeared on my boobies but mainly around the areola (think thats how you spell it) I am determined to stay positive.

Did a few tests today (I know very early) and all neg but still positive.

How is everyone else??

xxxx

Sorry you're out Belle. Good luck next time.

I have to say that fatigued was my first symptom, combined with tender breast. I'd wait 4 days before you test again impatient, just to avoid :bfn: They say 12dpo is the average for :bfp:'s so stay strong. :D
(I think they should make an emoticon for poas lol)

CD11 - looking for a TTC buddy!! Waiting for that 'O'.. :)

Thanks Newfie you have made me more positive again - I have noticed over the past couple of nights I have been having very restless sleep and each time I move my boobs are very tender but I dont notice it so much during the day whilst I'm wearing a bra.
I have ordered some FRER but I'm actually going to hold off now until Tues am when af is due I can't bear the thought of BFN's when I feel so sure I am pregnant, saying that I can guarantee I test before Tues lol

Did you have that feeling - just knowing you were??

Welcome Lian!! Are you normally quite regular when are you due to O? I get so excited when I ov thinking about how IO could catch that I forget how awful the TWW is lol. How many months have you been ttc?

xxxxx

Welcome Lian :hi:

Well impatient I don't means to get your hopes up (just in case you understand) but you sound a lot like me. :winkwink: I knew I was pregnant before I even tested. I started to have (obvious) symptoms on the 7th. I took a opk on the 13th and it was positive which gave me a good reason to buy a hpt. The FRER was positive on the 15th. I should add both positives came up right away. Then I took a digital on the 18th and that cam up "Pregnant 3+" in 30 seconds! :happydance:
I think you have a great chance this month.:hugs:

Thanks Newfie - Dont worry you cant get my hopes up anymore than I have already got them up. The only difference for me would be that I used up the last of IC OPK's last night and it had a faint line but was neg and there os no way I'm wasting my CB digi OPK's lol!
So I could very well be wrong and not infact pregnant but I've heard the OPK test doesnt always work with everyone - is that right??

xxxx

To tell you the truth impatient, the opk's I took on the 3rd and 4th or July were negative for ovulation but had 2 (faint but I could see) lines. And you are right about the ovulation tests. Plus there is a chemical that the hpt looks for that the opk doesn't and that chemical is needed for pregnancy. This link explains it much better. :) https://www.peeonastick.com/opkhpt.html
I'm just back from the doctor to tell the truth. I am waiting to get a scan. The doctor told me it will be next week or the very beginning of the week after. He says I am bout 5 weeks but I think I'm a little further. I guess I'll have to wait and see.

I bet you are much further along too Newfie!

I have heard in the past that the OPK's can pick up af too and will show a faint line - I'm hoping my faint opk's are a sign of pregnancy instead!!

Please everyone keep your fingers and toes crossed for my bfp next week - I'm hoping to post a lovely dark bfp xxxxxx

I'll be watching and waiting for your update :D And I'll be sure to let you know when I get my scan :)

:hugs:Thank you Newfielady and I'm sooo happy for you. So did you just have your TR done ? Or have you been trying for a while? I went for my 2 week check up yesterday and sat quietly on the way home trying not to cry. I haven't found a whole lot on tubal implantations but from what I did find it seems my 70% dropped to 50% and my dr said that age 34 is another drop in my odds. I turn 34 in December. So I was stuck on my numbers. My wonderful husband asked me why I was upset and when I told him, he reminded me that two weeks ago it was a big zero%,and now it's possible. He's right. I'm already getting so worried that I'm forgetting that I went from impossible to possible, and that is huge. I'm hoping someone else that had implants done will have a word of advice for me. I know that the 3cm next to my uterus were destroyed so I have the wider 4cm connected to the tiny entrance into my uterus. I'm at a higher rate for eptopic. Aside from the worrying, I have a good feeling about it. After everything I've been thru, the last 2 years, a much better life and meant to be happenings have been falling into place. The surgery was another.

Your husband is right postal, you went from impossible to possible and that's fantastic! Plus lot's of ladies are waiting until their 30's to have babies now a days. And besides, December is a long ways away :haha:
I've been trying for about 8 months naturally. I haven't had any treatments or surgery. I had a m/c last month so now they're keeping a closer eye on me for the first few weeks.
I have my scan appointment for Monday! I can't wait. I'll be sure to let you girls know how it goes.

ohhh excting Newfie - I cant wait to find out how far along you actually are!! xxxx

Hi ladies! Hope everyone is doing well. I'm two weeks post op now. I get random pains through out and a weird pain at the end of urination and after. My incision is still seeping a little and still has some hard spots under it. Anyone else have these issues? I've been reading tons about TR and TTC . It sure turns into an obsession. I'm not supposed to try for another month and I have 8 different period/ fertility apps on my phone. Lol. I've even started looking at astrological signs and reading about the personslities that go with each one. Not that I get hung up on that stuff, but it's interesting. Leos sound good. I think. Lol. I think we can't help but get ourselves all excited with anticipation and fear. I can see I'm in for a whirl of emotions. Always, Angie

Your not out until :af: gets you impatient.

Postal, I don't know much about TR. Not sure what to tell you. :( Hope you feel better soon.

My scan went well. The baby's heartbeat was 114. :)
https://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z470/newfielady/002-2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->