• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Looking for some ttc buddies...

Yeah i forgot to buy a thermometer today so i gotta wait till tuesday. im pretty much finishing up AF so BD soon! lol its hard going like a week of sex everyday then to a week without sex haha

and you guys arent out until AF comess!!!!

belle- tell ur oh happy bday. did he go to the bars or anything?

do your parents know your ttc?

happy b-day to your bf belle. so all day i have been having on and off cramping i don't know if it is af coming or it is a sign, we will see. how are you all feeling?
wishing af to stay away :)

bellaswedus- i have cramps too! feels like af is on its way, should be due between now and thursday. had an argument with OH last night so stomped out and slept on the sofa, got a reaaaaaaally sore back this morning so regretting it now! :growlmad: was going to test today but because of the cramps i'm going to wait til tomorrow.
beckahdee- good luck with the temping! OH isn't really the social type so we went food shopping, had take away and visited family! And no haha our families don't know we're ttc! Think they'd try and put us off, even though they'd be happy deep down. They'd feel like they had a parental duty to tell us not to, which is really annoying but i can understand why! xxxxxxxxx

Yeah our parents dont know either. but before we started ttc i got on the topic of pregnancy with my mom and was just talking about how my cousin is pregnant so i was like "what if i told you i was prengnat" and her response was "i dont wanan answer that cuz if it say i would be upset at first then okay with it. your prob. gonna go do it."

and then my oh mom. she just keeps talking about how she wants a grandchild and after our romantic weekend and we got back her response was "did u make me any grandbabies"

so i figure at first theyll be upset and my dad will prob. be pissed but i know theyll be happy.

yeah my parents know but my oh parents dont know - my parents are desperate for grand children!!

How is everyone this week - anyone feel really positive about this month?

xxxx

impatientmumm iv just noticed you're due your af soon aren't you? 1 day til testing! have you tested at all yet? i've got loads of symptoms at the mo but cant decide whether they're pregnancy or period related!
If :witch: hasn't arrived tomorrow i'm going to test :) xxx

Hey Girls. How are you this (snowy) morning? :D The only symptoms that are staying with me are fatigue & achey. But (tmi here) I have been having thick cm the past couple days and last night and this morning there has been a little blood! Very little but enough for me to notice (I watch it like a hawk lol) I have a few pains in my stomach but not like Aunt flow. Plus it's way to early for that old witch. What do you think?

hi girls, yes my mum knows but that is it. so it is going to be a surprise. have you all thought of how you will tell your family when you get your bfp? i mean are you going to surprise by doing something fun like semding a tshirt with the worlds best grandmum etc. hmm we have thought about it but not yet decided. but we probably want them all to know at once. like i told you earlier we are both from europe but currently living in US for a couple of yrs, so most likely we will call on skype together and tell them at once :) in what country do you all live?

i am just like you belle i can't decide if it is af symptoms or pregnency. today is the day af is supposed to show, i am hoping not.

impetientmum are you testing today or waiting longer? don't forget to tell us when you do test. if af doesn't show i will test tomorrow.

so girls when you test does your oh want to see the result at the same time as you? mine does :) once i have peed (tmi) during the wait i tell him to come into the bathroom and we sit and wait together.
i sooooooo hate the waiting, i have a hard time concentrating on my studys.

newfielady, those symptoms sound all good, we are crossing our fingers that af won't show. :)

That sounds good newfielady! Sounds like it could be an implantation bleed! You feel like this is your month? Just noticed that most of us are at different stages in our cycles- its interesting to see what we all go through every month :D
Can i ask where you're all from? E.g. UK, US etc xxxxxx

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo.png?d=1295848800;0;28;11

I hoped that what it was. Soon as I seen it I though to myself, I got to get on BNB and tell the girls. haha. Since I got laid off I don't see many people.:haha: I'm from Newfoundland (Shocker newfielady lol) Canada. I think I've already said our parents don't know. If my mom-in-law knew were were ttc she's have a nursery done at her house now. lol. She's like that, and with my DH being her only child :dohh: We got 2 little plaques to give them when we kind out. They say welcome to nanny and poppy's. <3
We all are in different stages of our cycles. lol. Funny..:shrug:

Lol i just had a conversation with my sister who's younger than me and is travelling at the moment, and told her that me and OH are ntnp, and she was like WHAAAAAT. think i shocked her a little bit :rofl: she seemed excited though!
it's really miserable here today, really wet and cloudy and horrid :( pyjama day! xxx

Hi ladies, how's everyone doing. I've just entered my 2ww but I'm excited to see that some of you may be testing in the next day or 2 here's to BFP this month xxx

thanks jem, you think your tww is going to drag out? i hope it goes quick for you! :thumbup: i am testing tomorrow xxx

Hi jemj. With us to keep you entertained your 2ww won't seem so long.:rofl:
Make sure you post your results!!

Can i ask if anyone here envisions what they're going to buy for their LO when they eventually get pregnant? Having a best friend with a 5 month old is a very bad influence on me! Last week i dragged her into a pram shop and we had fun road-testing all the buggies :rofl: it was amazing! i'm in love with the quinny buzz 3 at the moment, in black or dark blue. Anyone else like this? Or is it just me that's going insane? :headspin: xxxx

Don't think my 2ww will drag that much my kitchen flooded this weekend so will be redecorating and I'm off to visit my mum and step dad this weekend as well as celebrating my Oh birthday this wed.

Belle254 i can't wait to get my bfp so I can go shopping great excuse to spend money without feeling guilty as your buying for someone else. So excited for you to test are you?

haha. I keep "window shopping" online. I could have the nursery decorated and the child clothed and feed for at least 2 years. haha. Everything is so cute so it makes shopping even more fun. :)
I'm getting this when I find out for sure. :D https://www.cafepress.ca/+rather_hunting_with_daddy_organic_baby_bodysuit,401392848

I was just on countdowntopregnancy.com recording my symptoms. I went from 18 symptoms on 0 dpo to 21 symptoms on 6 dpo. Just thought it was interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->