Looking for some ttc buddies...

thats interesting newfielady! how many dpo are you now? i'm roughly about 11 today. i love that vest its gorgeous :cloud9:
and bellaswedus you put the code for your ticker in your signature. you have to go to your main menu, click on customize profile, click on signature and put it in there. hopefully it should work :thumbup: let us know xxxxx

haha. I keep "window shopping" online. I could have the nursery decorated and the child clothed and feed for at least 2 years. haha. Everything is so cute so it makes shopping even more fun. :)
I'm getting this when I find out for sure. :D https://www.cafepress.ca/+rather_hunting_with_daddy_organic_baby_bodysuit,401392848

How cute x

thats interesting newfielady! how many dpo are you now? i'm roughly about 11 today. i love that vest its gorgeous :cloud9:
and bellaswedus you put the code for your ticker in your signature. you have to go to your main menu, click on customize profile, click on signature and put it in there. hopefully it should work :thumbup: let us know xxxxx

thank you belle but where is my signature? sorry i am kind of slow on these things.

its ok :thumbup: your signature is what appears in your reply box after you write something, like my in my signature there are 2 tickers, a ttc one and an anniversary one. does that help? xxxxxx

You used the wrong code that time bellaswedus. You're on the right track. :D I'm 6 DPO :thumbup:

If af doesn't show then I guess you should test bellas. :happydance:
TMI alert! I still got a little bleeding here. Not enough to even bother with a pad/pantlyiner. Mild cramp/discomfort in my lower belly/ovary region. Would this be the norm for implantation bleeding?:shrug:

Im from ontario canada ! :) and i cant wait to hear about your BFP since you WILL get them!!! lol

and i know what you mean! im always looking in the baby sections when i go shopping and say my kid is going to wear that my kid is going to have that toy lol

If af doesn't show then I guess you should test bellas. :happydance:
TMI alert! I still got a little bleeding here. Not enough to even bother with a pad/pantlyiner. Mild cramp/discomfort in my lower belly/ovary region. Would this be the norm for implantation bleeding?:shrug:

It sounds like implantation bleeding but I've never experienced it. As it seems too early to be AF, Fx for you hun x

Yep we'll all be watching and waiting with baited breath :happydance: I am going to test tomorrow mid morning if af doesn't arrive, even though technically i'll still be one day early. i really doubt i've got it this month, i just want to get on to next month's trying! wish me luck, i will report back as soon as i've tested :winkwink::winkwink: xx
p.s. the heartburn i've got at the mo is killing me :cry:

newfielady it sounds like it is imp.bleeding. that is awsome :)

belle how many dpo are you?

bellaswedus i am 11dpo today which will make me 12dpo tomorrow when i test xx

i am crossing my fingers and toes for you to get a bfp tomorrow. let us know as soon as you test :) i will do the same as i will test tomorrow again. so far no af and it is 5.30pm so i am hoping she won't show up :) good luck girly.

ahh girls got a big fat :bfn: :cry: knew it would happen as didn't expect it to happen this month but it's still crushing to not see two lines! I had a really strange dream last night where i went into labour at 30 weeks and hadn't bought my pram yet (very unlike me!) and was panicking! :haha:
How about you bellaswedus, how did you get on? xxxxxx

Hey girls I just wanted to give you alittle update sorry if I go on Im an emotional wreck for no reason really!

Ok so yesterday my cold hit its peak and I ended up leaving work early as I felt so tired - my lower back was aching non stop and got particularly painful before bed so I thought oh well af is on her way on time (which I was kind of pleased avout to have regular cycles). I then went onto not getting a wink of sleep last night after being doubled up in cramping pain all across my stomach - my mum has had a history of endemetriosis (however you spell it) and immediately I thought I had it I dont know a lot about it but i do know it makes you struggle to conceive. Anyway after a night of no sleep I have spent the morning in the doctors surgery being internally examined and swabs taken - the doctor seems to have put my mind at rest that there is nothing to worry about at the moment and just to monitor this af and my next cycles he hopes its just painful periods - the one thing keeping me sane is I'm not overly heavy (sorry if TMI) just normal at the moment.

I phoned in work to tell them I wasnt coming in to be told by my assistant that she is pregnant which is obvioulsy wonderful news and I'm offer the moon for her but it just wasnt what I needed to hear when I feel so down about ttc at the moment.

I'm so sorry if I put a horrible downer on all of your days so far - anyway cheer me up and tell me how you are all feeling and tell me test results - I want to hear your BFP news!!!! - I know I said about my assistant but I cant talk to her about what I'm going through so I promise I will be over the moon for all of you so please tell me good news

xxx

Ah, that's too bad about your :bfn: belle. And I know, it's awful to see that one little pink line:cry:
And impatient, holy crow! Let us know who it goes. Hopefully it is just a bad period. I know when I first cam of my BCP I had one wicked period that took me off work and everything. Sharp shooting pain, cramping and I remember not sleeping that night. I haven't had another one like that before of since. Hopefully it passes for you too.:hugs:
My bleeding has stopped as of late last night.:blush: Yesterday I had to explain to my DH what implantation bleeding was. I didn't want to because I'm afraid to get his (and my) hopes up. But even he said, "Isn't this really early for you to be bleeding?" :haha: I guess I'll have to wait and see. :help:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->