Looking for some ttc buddies...

Yeah beckahdee i know what you mean! I remember like 2 or 3 years ago I used to get so freaked when there was even a slightly possibility that i was preggers and remember feeling sad when i found out i wasn't. With hindsight that was probably when i started wanting a child. Hey atleast i managed to wait til now!
Sorry about being laid of newfielady, sounds like it was a good thing anyway! Crap employers! The manager at my last job was an arse too! :growlmad:
When do you get your swab results impatientmumm? xxxxx

P.S. dreaded :af: didn't arrive today girls! am off to uni to do some studying but will test later (at 14dpo) and report back xx

Belle I want to know now - Im so excited for you!!

Won't get my results till next week now - i think they said it can take 7 days - but feeling loads better today, af came full forrce today much heavier and (sorry girls) very red, whereas the past couple of days have been light and brown - I think my body didnt get rid of everything last month and it may have been so painful as it has been trying to get rid of leftovers and new stuff (if any of this makes sense??)

GL Beckahdee this month - I'm really interested to see how things go this month with opks and temping - I might try this on my nest cycle after this one.
xxx

Good morning girls. (I've slept in lol) I was thinking about charting my temps, just to see if I am actually ov when I think I am. After all, I'm only going on when I SHOULD be ov according to my menstrual cycle.

That sounds like a good idea newfielady! so far i've been going on when i'm 'predicted' to ovulate rather than actual temping.
I'm quite confused i'm afraid cause i did a test 10 minutes ago and it was negative, even though af was due today. i am roughly 14dpo so surely if i was pregnant it would show up by now. I guess the :witch: is just being a tease :) fingers crossed she comes soon so i can get on with it! Thanks for being so supportive girls xxx

eh keep your hopes up belle254! you never know!

I think the way to ovulate drags on just as much as the 2ww to test!!

It does beckahdee! lots and lots and lots of waiting :dohh: but us girls are here to make the wait more fun! i've bought some cheapo opks off the internet that should arrive in the next few days- i am going to squash my addiction to peeing on pregnancy tests and use opks instead :yipee:

Anyone been watching one born every minute? Do you have it on tv in your countries? xxx

I've been testing for the last few days impatientmumm but they keep coming back negative! i had cramps yesterday and twinges this morning but still no af. Havent tested today so will go do that when i next need to pee :)
How're you getting on at the mo? xx

Drives you crazy doesn't it belle. Hope you get your :bfp:! I haven't heard of that show you mentioned but then again, I don't watch much tv. :D
The bleeding tapered off last night. So I'm still not sure what to call it but I've labeled it :af:
I starting taking my temp this morning. It was 97.4 so that indicates I am pre-ovulation. So this must have been :af: then?

It might be newfielady, i guess youll have to go with your gut instinct! Hopefully this is your month! We'll all be crossing our fingers and toes for you! xxx

Another :bfn: here, just a case of waiting for af i suppose :)

Hi girls, so yesterday i did the test and hyras what it was BFP we were really happy and had a great day. We planned to tell the world today. Well at least our parents, siblings, best friends. Then this morning I did another test and guess what it came out as a bfn :( I thought something is wrong and we went out and bought two different kind brands and both came bfn. I have no clue what happened. Still no af. We are very bummed out.

I hope all of you are doing well. Bell keep us updated.

Aww bellaswedus! could it have been a false positive or crappy hpt? thats rubbish! :hugs: it must be horrible to see that and then a bfn and be so confused :( maybe you should test tomorrow, you're not out yet! xx

i don't know belle., but i did the test with clearblue digital so it spelled out pregnent. then 2 out the three negatives were also clearblue and then one was first response but we will wait and see. i just think i am out now thought. think af is messing with my head. i will just go on and start with ovulation test to see if i do ovulate. today would have been cd 5 so in a couple of day i will start with that process again. appearently one can ovulate without having a period.

how are you feeling? are you excited because now you are late with af. could be that you test positiv in a few days. some ppl don't get a positive until 2weeks late appearently. GL girlie.

Ah Bella, that's too bad. I was so excited for you when I seen that :bfp: in your post and then I read down through it.:cry: But like Belle said, you're not out yet. GL to you. :thumbup:

thank you newfielady. we'll see what happens. we are going to try tomorrow as well. i am soooooooooo bummed :( thank you for all your support girls.

But clearblue tests arent as sensitive are they? So if you came up pregnant on one and not on higher snesitivity ones... its weird :wacko: i can see why youre confused! fingers crossed that youll get a bfp in a few days.
And i dont think i am bellaswedus, i'm late but definitely over 14 dpo now so it should show up if i am pregnant. am still testing every day just to put my mind at rest. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->